• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to remember how it was for me; the time between getting into the embassy and having my visa approved. THAT is a feeling I wouldn't want prolonged by an extra SECOND; leave alone 30 some odd days. Hang in there family, i'sall I can say. Am still in Nairobi; its a bit hectic here trying to conclude work stuff and leave for the festivities. I'm planning on leaving here sometime late Feb/Early March. We'll see how it goes, either way am good to go

hang in there buddy... soon u will get a great news, u've been waitin for

Congrats olelenku!! for your victory, I am happy for you and we celebrate with you...Thanks for the detail info. May the Lord order your steps as you plan your new life a head, Its great you and Nairobba made it. I am sure you guys would be thrown out mid air if you decided to take the same flight....:)

PAHAHAHA!!!WAAHH!!utamaduni you just aced it here.LOL...I've been gone for only 3days and you guys have roasted me and olelenku to no ends!hehe this is ridiculous. I think I'll go on with my WAITER cloak and even serve the rest of the passengers mid-air.haha

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I received my second NL on the 18th. Praise be to God! Keep the forum going... I have benefited a lot from the information here.

The last column is that of the present DV 2014 and if you remember the last VB is 21750 the same on the table of the link I gave you . THX

am sorry aimanda7 i was using my phone which was giving a confusing version but now i get it well through my laptop thanks.

I just started a petition on the White House petitions site,the petion is about speeding up the upload of 2014 data into the CEAC website so that we can start checking the status of our applications, the petion needs 100,000 signatures by 19 of Jan 2014 for Obama administration to look at it otherwise it will be scrapped. Your signature counts. Follow the link below and sign it
http://wh.gov/l9lJZ

Samolaniyi,
I agree this thing can be so obsessive!!! Since yesterday am so hooked - and them reports are just pilin' on ma desk!!! But its also good to be in the know. Once you cut some slack this thing is so gone.
Arnold.

Yes you are right,at times we have to take our mind off it so that it will not affect our work.

Congratulation for all who finished ur interview successfully. Thank you for all who participate in this forum to share ur experience. I got some trouble on the process of medical checkup. On my x-ray result shows that there is small spot on the lung. The doctor told me that it may be a sign of tb. So u need to go further diagnosis: it is so called mucus test. The result will be finished after two month and nine day. I had no sickness throughout my life. Again the doctor told me that, the spot on ur lung is not only the result of tb, but also other kind of sickness on ur childhood that never take any kind of treatment. AND such kind of disease.in addition the doctor told me that 99% ur free from the disease based on ur medical history, however, it is mandatory for the embassy to go further diagnosis (MUCUS TEST).

Please any one who knows any kind of similar story share with us. I know at some extent it will affect on the interview. In this case how the interview in the embassy going. Please share with me. From differnt discussion form in this Website I see one person who had similar story. However, it is not in detail what is going on interview day. i enter in embassy dec, 18, 2013

Advise to other: it is better to go to other hospital and check ur x-ray to test whether tb negative or positive: if u have a tb case at early age.
thank you. .. .. .

i am from Ehiopia, thank you for your prayer and advice.
I enter in embassy, on December, 18. around 2:00 am I reached on embassy gate. After 5 minute waiting i enter inside the embassy compound. Then, I gave my all electronics material and key to the security grad. After that, he gave me a number. after this incident, another security grad ask me to pass in a door. Still the inspection not ended, another security Gard searched my whole body by some devise. Directly after this process I opened a door and go to visa section room. there are so many Ethiopian and other nationality waiting. In this room there are two women asking you what your case is? then if u r a dv case they give u some big "classer" it help to arrange ur documents in order. next to that, i arrange my whole document as the paper said and give back to the women. afterward she give me a come back letter at 1:00pm. i left the embassy with 15 minute on the morning. it mean 2:20am. The paper give like a warning. it briefly state that if u do not fulfill the document the money you paid will not be refund. it also express educational requirement for dv applicant.

after i went to home and take some rest i come back again around 6:45 local time. i show the paper she gave to me i enter in embassy. similar kind of inspection undertake at a door on after noon. we began waiting for the interview. at that time, i searched a person who have similar paper like me. I go to there and began to chat with them.Their case is dv. Then, our name began called on speaker. one of the boy case is: he enter in embassy two weeks ago. he told me he is first year student at Adma University. He told me the interview is so simple. the officer ask me six or seven question. then he told me they need another time to check the documents. they give him a white paper is say administrative process and u can come back after two weeks from Monday to Thursday only at afternoon. his name called and he go to window three. we still waiting. another boy look very terrified. I do not know exactly why. he worry a lot. i told him do not worry every thing will be alright. Just put your faith on Jesus Christ. HE make everything fine. now we look a long time friends. we chat a lot about his and my status, all dv story and so many topics. we stay around 30 minute. Then his name called on window six. he went to there. Ethiopian women ask him to give finger print and to pay the fee. after five minute my name also called on window six. directly i went to there. she is polite. she ask my age. i told her. after ward she said u r under 25 years old. So, you need to sign this form. the form is about ur obligation to register any postal office when u went to UNITED STATE TO ENGAGED IN MILITARY SERVICE AT A TIME OF WAR. I agree with her and I signed the form. The form said that, if u r not to do so the penalty is $250,000 and five year prison. this all thing will be happened: if a visa is granted.
after that, she told me to wait. i began to chat with my friend, he come back after he paid 6,280 birr. At this time other interview began, like marriage, education and other.some went happy other sad. mixed emotion reads on the face of the interview. another lady told dv case wait.

I called to window six again and she ask me did u undertake medical. i said yes. then she told me why ur result is not here. i told it need further diagnosis. she said, well that is great, give me your finger print. i gave all my ten finger print infront of window. Then, she said you can back at Tuesday and Thursday after noon 7:00 local time.when you finished the medical. i asked her did i paid the fee? she said, no, you paid when you finished your medical. in addition, she said all are stated on the paper .At last she gave me a paper. i thank her and went out the interview room.
this all. I thank God. i believe every things will happened for a reason. now i am waiting my mucus test result. i believe it is free form tb.
advise: those who has similar story don't worry. it is ok. trust God.. . . . HE make every thing fine.

i am from Ehiopia, thank you for your prayer and advice.
I enter in embassy, on December, 18. around 2:00 am I reached on embassy gate. After 5 minute waiting i enter inside the embassy compound. Then, I gave my all electronics material and key to the security grad. After that, he gave me a number. after this incident, another security grad ask me to pass in a door. Still the inspection not ended, another security Gard searched my whole body by some devise. Directly after this process I opened a door and go to visa section room. there are so many Ethiopian and other nationality waiting. In this room there are two women asking you what your case is? then if u r a dv case they give u some big "classer" it help to arrange ur documents in order. next to that, i arrange my whole document as the paper said and give back to the women. afterward she give me a come back letter at 1:00pm. i left the embassy with 15 minute on the morning. it mean 2:20am. The paper give like a warning. it briefly state that if u do not fulfill the document the money you paid will not be refund. it also express educational requirement for dv applicant.

after i went to home and take some rest i come back again around 6:45 local time. i show the paper she gave to me i enter in embassy. similar kind of inspection undertake at a door on after noon. we began waiting for the interview. at that time, i searched a person who have similar paper like me. I go to there and began to chat with them.Their case is dv. Then, our name began called on speaker. one of the boy case is: he enter in embassy two weeks ago. he told me he is first year student at Adma University. He told me the interview is so simple. the officer ask me six or seven question. then he told me they need another time to check the documents. they give him a white paper is say administrative process and u can come back after two weeks from Monday to Thursday only at afternoon. his name called and he go to window three. we still waiting. another boy look very terrified. I do not know exactly why. he worry a lot. i told him do not worry every thing will be alright. Just put your faith on Jesus Christ. HE make everything fine. now we look a long time friends. we chat a lot about his and my status, all dv story and so many topics. we stay around 30 minute. Then his name called on window six. he went to there. Ethiopian women ask him to give finger print and to pay the fee. after five minute my name also called on window six. directly i went to there. she is polite. she ask my age. i told her. after ward she said u r under 25 years old. So, you need to sign this form. the form is about ur obligation to register any postal office when u went to UNITED STATE TO ENGAGED IN MILITARY SERVICE AT A TIME OF WAR. I agree with her and I signed the form. The form said that, if u r not to do so the penalty is $250,000 and five year prison. this all thing will be happened: if a visa is granted.
after that, she told me to wait. i began to chat with my friend, he come back after he paid 6,280 birr. At this time other interview began, like marriage, education and other.some went happy other sad. mixed emotion reads on the face of the interview. another lady told dv case wait.

I called to window six again and she ask me did u undertake medical. i said yes. then she told me why ur result is not here. i told it need further diagnosis. she said, well that is great, give me your finger print. i gave all my ten finger print infront of window. Then, she said you can back at Tuesday and Thursday after noon 7:00 local time.when you finished the medical. i asked her did i paid the fee? she said, no, you paid when you finished your medical. in addition, she said all are stated on the paper .At last she gave me a paper. i thank her and went out the interview room.
this all. I thank God. i believe every things will happened for a reason. now i am waiting my mucus test result. i believe it is free form tb.
advise: those who has similar story don't worry. it is ok. trust God.. . . . HE make every thing fine.

You are neither on AP nor denied.This means your interview has not commenced,so,you are starting afresh when your medical result is ready.stay blessed.You will be favoured in Jesus name.

Lol....:):):)

pahahaha!!!waahh!!utamaduni you just aced it here.lol...i've been gone for only 3days and you guys have roasted me and olelenku to no ends!hehe this is ridiculous. I think i'll go on with my waiter cloak and even serve the rest of the passengers mid-air.haha

hallo mate hope ya all doin fine as we are about to celebrate the birth of jesus lets all remember our brothers and sisters who will be facing the CO in the comin days lets all pray for one another and for the folks who are on AP your pain will end soon and you will rejoice ,for folks who are plannin on their travellin SAFARI NJEMA, be blessed folks and remember God loves you

Todays devotion
Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Remember God loves you be blessed folks

haha..travelling time for me too almost like yours nairobba...but flight as utamaduni says..would be a disaster..!!!HAPPY FESTIVITIES GUYS!!!!!!
olelenku where you at my brother??these guyz are ripping us apart here!!Lets defend our FUNDAMENTALS here mr.olelenku.hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.