• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONSSS!!! Family2133

Thanks Sossa, we are waiting patiently, we will see God's plan for us at the end, then we shall receive with praise.

Family 2133,
Congratulations on this achievement. But we need to meet and talk more about this in person.
Arnold Nganda

Welcome mr Arnold nganda, yu are in the right place this is the house of winners and prayers but do exactly as aimanda 7 has indicated and yu
wil love it man .

hallo folks we are still congratulatin with our brothers who have received their visa i wish them well and for the rest of the house lets practise patience and continue to keep the faith lets all folks have family and danny in their prayers ,remember God loves you be blessed folks

Todays devotion
Philipians 6;7

Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in jesus christ

'those who joyfully leave everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything".

Remember Gods loves you be blessed folks
In Jesus' name Amen. Thanks Akelloh.

Mr or Miss NGANDA, I welcome you in this house of winners, every one can realize that you re new on this forum and you need so much information about Medical, VIsa, 2nd NL, A.P. and so on, but I recommend you to read previous posts and threads and as you re from Kampala, you ve chance to meet Family2133 and KiaiUG on this forum, bcs you re from the same country maybe you should exchange phone numbers. Finally, I advise you to update your signature: the forum need to know your CN range, when your interview is expected, of course your medical tests too.....and please don't forget to fill in this spreadsheet on this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqZnbgMvNnNHdFFZS2hKS295c1BDR1dpb1RLZ1laWnc#gid=0

have a nice day Nganda.
Well put Aimanda7, there are also other Ugandans, JONGE, Mutu14, 4Turya, Brian, Marg and Brenda(who has already left for US). We usually meet at Nandos, just connect with us we shall keep in the circle.

Thanks Alot Aimanda

Mr or Miss NGANDA, I welcome you in this house of winners, every one can realize that you re new on this forum and you need so much information about Medical, VIsa, 2nd NL, A.P. and so on, but I recommend you to read previous posts and threads and as you re from Kampala, you ve chance to meet Family2133 and KiaiUG on this forum, bcs you re from the same country maybe you should exchange phone numbers. Finally, I advise you to update your signature: the forum need to know your CN range, when your interview is expected, of course your medical tests too.....and please don't forget to fill in this spreadsheet on this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqZnbgMvNnNHdFFZS2hKS295c1BDR1dpb1RLZ1laWnc#gid=0

have a nice day Nganda.

Aimanda thanks alot for this link and the encouragement. Let me spend the entire browsing through the past threads. Hopefully when i get to meet Family or KiaiUG hopefully we can iron out many of these things face to face.
Ciao and happy holiday season.
Arnold.

Congratulations Kenapol,
Trust me am totally green about this entire venture: That is why am asking some of the questions maybe even out of anxiety;
1. I am based in Kampala (Uganda) - how long does the medical Exam take and how long does it take for the results to be released?
2. How do you get to be notified about the date of your interview?
3. About getting the VISA do you get on the same day or you have to wait a while before you get your VISA?
4. I have read that the Medical results expire after 3 months meaning that you can not enter the US after the 3 months when your medicals have expired.
5 . I see many people saying that they are heading to Georgia , whatever how do you get to know your point of destination?

Welcome Arnold...I am also from Uganda....do update your details on the spreadsheet. Many of the questions you asked have been answered on the forum. Just go back and you will get even more.

Regards,

The last column is that of the present DV 2014 and if you remember the last VB is 21750 the same on the table of the link I gave you . THX
aimanda7 can yu explain abit about this cut offs was this of last year or this year? its all a puzzle to me .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the daily bread of life......

hallo folks we are still congratulatin with our brothers who have received their visa i wish them well and for the rest of the house lets practise patience and continue to keep the faith lets all folks have family and danny in their prayers ,remember God loves you be blessed folks

Todays devotion
Philipians 6;7

Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in jesus christ

'those who joyfully leave everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything".

Remember Gods loves you be blessed folks

Hi Arnold.. welcome to the family...People going to Georgia is because they have families/friends etc who are willing to host them there till they can support themselves financially etc. This does not mean they must or will leave there after they are able to support themselves. Some decide to change states, city, towns etc.. for greener pastures. So Point of entry is the place you wrote on the DS forms you sent to KCC, if you have already done that....Some people have changed the point of entry during their DV interviews or when they land at the airport. Hope this helps!!!

The rest of the info...I agree with Aimanda 7 going a couple of pages back in the forum will give you wealth of info!!! including meeting the Ugandan family. All the best!!!

Congratulations Kenapol,
Trust me am totally green about this entire venture: That is why am asking some of the questions maybe even out of anxiety;
1. I am based in Kampala (Uganda) - how long does the medical Exam take and how long does it take for the results to be released?
2. How do you get to be notified about the date of your interview?
3. About getting the VISA do you get on the same day or you have to wait a while before you get your VISA?
4. I have read that the Medical results expire after 3 months meaning that you can not enter the US after the 3 months when your medicals have expired.
5 . I see many people saying that they are heading to Georgia , whatever how do you get to know your point of destination?

Hi Arnold.. welcome to the family...People going to Georgia is because they have families/friends etc who are willing to host them there till they can support themselves financially etc. This does not mean they must or will leave there after they are able to support themselves. Some decide to change states, city, towns etc.. for greener pastures. So Point of entry is the place you wrote on the DS forms you sent to KCC, if you have already done that....Some people have changed the point of entry during their DV interviews or when they land at the airport. Hope this helps!!!

The rest of the info...I agree with Aimanda 7 going a couple of pages back in the forum will give you wealth of info!!! including meeting the Ugandan family. All the best!!!

Utamaduni,
Thanx damn bloody big lot for this info. Man i had to spend the entire day just reading those old pages and trust me they have been a damn lot helpful.
Thanks 4 your response as well it simply made ma day.
Cheers
Arnold

Welcome Arnold...I am also from Uganda....do update your details on the spreadsheet. Many of the questions you asked have been answered on the forum. Just go back and you will get even more.

Regards,

Jonge,
Thanks alot for your point. Let me peruse through the old pages. Though we should link up sometime in Kampala during the week. What do you say?
Arnold.

Family,
Thanks alot for that. I would greatly like to meet with you guys at Nandos some time in the week. Please do keep me in the know. Am also on Whatsapp just in case of anything.
Arnold.

Rodgers,
Thanks alot. I am still having issues with the cut off in the Bulletin because i see those having or getting VISAS have their numbers not in the range mentioned in the bulletin' how come that is so?
Arnold.

Status
Not open for further replies.