• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
At exactly 29 days into this A.P guy, I have received an update that my case is still undergoing admnistrative processing which is anticipated to last for 90 days or more. I have been assured that they are working on my case and once the qualifications are verified the visa wil be adjudicated right away.
Oh Lord God hear my cry, I know that with your Titanic/Astronomical/gigantic/stupendous/prodigious strength no obstacle can stand in your way to approve this visa, let your immense mercy prevail on my family and I . in Jesus' name I have prayed.

GOD is GOOD all the time. We are with you in prayer for your visa to come in Jesus almighty name.

We thank God ....The Titanic/Astronomical/gigantic/stupendous/prodigious strength of the Lord is working on your case..., seems now we are headed somewhere positive....In prayer we stand!! and it shall be so...Amen

At exactly 29 days into this A.P guy, I have received an update that my case is still undergoing admnistrative processing which is anticipated to last for 90 days or more. I have been assured that they are working on my case and once the qualifications are verified the visa wil be adjudicated right away.
Oh Lord God hear my cry, I know that with your Titanic/Astronomical/gigantic/stupendous/prodigious strength no obstacle can stand in your way to approve this visa, let your immense mercy prevail on my family and I . in Jesus' name I have prayed.

Congrats Kenapol !!! looks like a big group of us in the forum family are headed to Georgia. we should hook up one day in Georgia for Thanks giving!!! All the best to you and the family as you touch down in Obamaland.

Hi Good people,

I am glad to report to the forum that I picked my Visa plus my Wife's and Child's yesterday. Try to look for airticket to Georgia...eh eh eh!! I appreciate all ya'

Congrats mate wishin you all the best put your trust in God

'those who joyfully leave everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything".

I'd like to take this chance to congratulate all you mates who've successfully had their interviews. For sure God is with us, all that we are left to do the rest of us is wait for our day with the C.O, and wait for the Lord to come through for us,and He sure will in due time. For Family and Dannyden, the Lord will come through for you even much sooner than you think, have faith in Him, He will never let you down.

congraturations..

hi people, lemmie share my heartedly feeln to congraturate nairobba, olelenku, kenapol, ghanianman least bt en all dat thea visas av bn approved in this forum, fammily 2031-dannyen, thngs wl be alright its only a matter of time... as we stl on da wait, never forget-PRAYERS, PRAYERS..

Happy holidays--

congrats kenapol...all the best with future plans
Congrats Kenapol !!! looks like a big group of us in the forum family are headed to Georgia. we should hook up one day in Georgia for Thanks giving!!! All the best to you and the family as you touch down in Obamaland.

My brother, the update is a good signal that things will go well for you. We thank God. We thank God it was not a bad news. This is a good one. God is bigger than our problems. He has the whole world in His hands including those doing the verification. We will keep praying for you brother. At the end of this exercise you will smile and enjoy with your family. God cares. Waiting and uncertainty is hard, don't focus on the storm, just focus on God and His powers. We are behind you with prayers. God cares and loves you more.
God be with you and your family.
Thank you brother.True. I am just focusing on God's power, continue mentioning me in your prayers all will well.

The visas belongs to you soonest if not soon family 2133, again thats good news meaning there is light at the end of the tunnel we all owe yu in prayers and our God will soon rain the blessings upon yu and your family.
Thank you Rogers, all I need are the prayers, God's power will see me through.

hello family 2133,You are doing a great job here,just want to let you know that since december is winding up, i think its high time you included winners that are current in febuary VB on your updated list here.
You atre welcomeSamo'.Am planning to up date when the current people have started getting their 2nd NLs, the bad thing mates are reluctant to up date the spreadsheet with new information. All those who are current, follow the link in my signature and update your information on the spreadsheet.

We thank God ....The Titanic/Astronomical/gigantic/stupendous/prodigious strength of the Lord is working on your case..., seems now we are headed somewhere positive....In prayer we stand!! and it shall be so...Amen
Yes that strength is at work , I am just waiting for the out come of its work which am yet to receive with praise.

Congrats mate wishin you all the best put your trust in God

'those who joyfully leave everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything".

Thank you Akelloh, God's hand has seen me through this process, it will not abandon me at the end.

I'd like to take this chance to congratulate all you mates who've successfully had their interviews. For sure God is with us, all that we are left to do the rest of us is wait for our day with the C.O, and wait for the Lord to come through for us,and He sure will in due time. For Family and Dannyden, the Lord will come through for you even much sooner than you think, have faith in Him, He will never let you down.
Thank you for the words of encouragement, let us hope for good news soon.

hi people, lemmie share my heartedly feeln to congraturate nairobba, olelenku, kenapol, ghanianman least bt en all dat thea visas av bn approved in this forum, fammily 2031-dannyen, thngs wl be alright its only a matter of time... as we stl on da wait, never forget-PRAYERS, PRAYERS..

Happy holidays--

Thanks Sossa, we are waiting patiently, we will see God's plan for us at the end, then we shall receive with praise.

hallo folks we are still congratulatin with our brothers who have received their visa i wish them well and for the rest of the house lets practise patience and continue to keep the faith lets all folks have family and danny in their prayers ,remember God loves you be blessed folks

Todays devotion
Philipians 6;7

Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in jesus christ

Remember Gods loves you be blessed folks

Kenapol some questions for you

Hi Good people,

I am glad to report to the forum that I picked my Visa plus my Wife's and Child's yesterday. Try to look for airticket to Georgia...eh eh eh!! I appreciate all ya'

Congratulations Kenapol,
Trust me am totally green about this entire venture: That is why am asking some of the questions maybe even out of anxiety;
1. I am based in Kampala (Uganda) - how long does the medical Exam take and how long does it take for the results to be released?
2. How do you get to be notified about the date of your interview?
3. About getting the VISA do you get on the same day or you have to wait a while before you get your VISA?
4. I have read that the Medical results expire after 3 months meaning that you can not enter the US after the 3 months when your medicals have expired.
5 . I see many people saying that they are heading to Georgia , whatever how do you get to know your point of destination?

Mr or Miss NGANDA, I welcome you in this house of winners, every one can realize that you re new on this forum and you need so much information about Medical, VIsa, 2nd NL, A.P. and so on, but I recommend you to read previous posts and threads and as you re from Kampala, you ve chance to meet Family2133 and KiaiUG on this forum, bcs you re from the same country maybe you should exchange phone numbers. Finally, I advise you to update your signature: the forum need to know your CN range, when your interview is expected, of course your medical tests too.....and please don't forget to fill in this spreadsheet on this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqZnbgMvNnNHdFFZS2hKS295c1BDR1dpb1RLZ1laWnc#gid=0

have a nice day Nganda.
Congratulations Kenapol,
Trust me am totally green about this entire venture: That is why am asking some of the questions maybe even out of anxiety;
1. I am based in Kampatla (Uganda) - how long does the medical Exam take and how long does it take for the results to be released?
2. How do you get to be notified about the date of your interview?
3. About getting the VISA do you get on the same day or you have to wait a while before you get your VISA?
4. I have read that the Medical results expire after 3 months meaning that you can not enter the US after the 3 months when your medicals have expired.
5 . I see many people saying that they are heading to Georgia , whatever how do you get to know your point of destination?

Status
Not open for further replies.