• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

Sorry for the silence. I had a really bad experience at the embassy. As you remember, I had to travel to Kenya for my appointment on Dec 19th. I arrived in Kenya early enough to do the medicals, KNEC and Police and went early in the morning on the 19th only to be told that all appointments had been cancelled for the day (because of the Sudan evacuations) and that I have to reschedule by myself. So far, there are no available dates on the CSC for DV applicants for rescheduling and I am so frustrated. I even had a return ticket for 27th of Dec and now I have to change it. There was one other person there at the embassy for the DV but with this bad news, I forgot to ask for his contacts so as to communicate with how he is progressing. If any one has had such an experience and knows what really goes on, Please let me know.

Pole sana my friend, it s a pity!!
Hello guys,

Sorry for the silence. I had a really bad experience at the embassy. As you remember, I had to travel to Kenya for my appointment on Dec 19th. I arrived in Kenya early enough to do the medicals, KNEC and Police and went early in the morning on the 19th only to be told that all appointments had been cancelled for the day (because of the Sudan evacuations) and that I have to reschedule by myself. So far, there are no available dates on the CSC for DV applicants for rescheduling and I am so frustrated. I even had a return ticket for 27th of Dec and now I have to change it. There was one other person there at the embassy for the DV but with this bad news, I forgot to ask for his contacts so as to communicate with how he is progressing. If any one has had such an experience and knows what really goes on, Please let me know.

Hello guys,

Sorry for that,it's so sad!they should be the one to reschedule because its easier that way,I hope you find a way to do your interview soon,all the best.

Hello guys,

sorry friend,it's one of those things.Your interview will be reschedule by the embassy or kcc at the next visa bullentine for your country.i believe its bullentine for the month of march.

Merry Xmas to all of you E family Members,
Feyisayo, Guy-Ray, Nairobba, Ghanaman and Olelenku, I'm really happy for you guys.
Takecare all, Enjoy responsibly!!

Merry christmas

Faith makes all things possible,Hope makes all things work,Love makes all things beautiful,May you have all the three for this Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

so bored in nigeria

Merry xmas and happy new year in advance to all my frnds u are all recognised. Love u all. Newyork loading..... ***smilessssssssss***

can somebody guide me on how to put signature onur profil?? tnx

1.Log in to your forum account.
2.On top of the page, click the arrow on Forum actions
3.In the drop down list that appears, select Edit profile
4.Under the settings group in the left pen of the window that appears , select create or edit signature
Good luck

Merry xmas and happy new year in advance to all my frnds u are all recognised. Love u all. Newyork loading..... ***smilessssssssss***

hallo feyisayo,You cant be so bored ke,okay where do based in Nigeria?if you are in Lagos,there are so many interesting places to visit.
May be you only have your body in naija but your mind is in New york.I believe that should be the reason why you are bored.I will advise you to enjoy your time here before your departure next year because this is supposed to be a memorable christmas having gotten your visa in this festive period.

Happy holidays to all! wish you to be blessed in this new year, may God bless all ur families and be with you in whatever you do wherever you are!

hallo feyisayo,You cant be so bored ke,okay where do based in Nigeria?if you are in Lagos,there are so many interesting places to visit.
May be you only have your body in naija but your mind is in New york.I believe that should be the reason why you are bored.I will advise you to enjoy your time here before your departure next year because this is supposed to be a memorable christmas having gotten your visa in this festive period.

***smilessssssss*** am in lagos my broda, I guess u are right with dat equation you gave lolzzzzzz my body is in naija my mind and heart in newyork.

Happy new year friends...another year is before us and all those with interviews and medicals this month, all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.