• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking towards to see you around , just wanna inform you that
The CAEC is now operating so you can follow you status on line ...
Thanks
Thanks Vladek, I checked and the thing shows Administrative Processing and the status was last updated 6 days after the interview. I wonder why for the principal applicant, it says AP, for the rest of the 3 family members , it says Ready, Does this mean anything. Open to others also to give views

Thanks for these statistics...as usual awesome work. Are these stats for the US Kenya Embassy only?
Thanks JONGE, this analysis is for the interviews done at Nairobi post only which means Dannyden is not included since he did from Moscow Post.
Did you talk to ANOLD?

Family
Ive no idea my friend my be its the way they proceed and display the AP's with derivatives!
Try to check other thats on AP and see if its shows the same thing aswell?

Good morning my family, I have been away but now am back. I hope every one went through the festive season safely. I wish everyone a fruitful 2014. I thank the members for keeping the forum active. GBU
Let me start by giving you the statistics at
Nairobi post for the period 1st Oct 2013 to 31st Dec 2013
StatusNumberPercentage
Issued6870.8%
Administrative processing2627.1%
Refused22.1%
Total interviews done96N/A
So my friends, no need to worry because the refusal rate is only 2%, the only worry is A.P , the rate is a bit high. The good news is that the issuance rate is high above average. Good luck to those who are about to face the CO this Year.

Welcome back
Dose the family member included in the total interviews done 96 ?

Thanks JONGE, this analysis is for the interviews done at Nairobi post only which means Dannyden is not included since he did from Moscow Post.
Did you talk to ANOLD?

Yes I did talk to Arnold. He is in Arua as you said...and at the end of the month I am heading back to Zambia.

The numbers represent only interviews done not the number of individual family members.

Could you please provide it including families,I am going to provide the Cairo post and i hope vladek15425 can join us and provide Nigeria or Ethiopia ,and it could be better to create new post.

Thanks

Thanks

welcome back!! Thanks for the info it is very encouraging to see just 2 refusal. I am not trying to break any ones faith, but i wonder with such low refusal rate what will happen to the 7% max issuance per country, or we will see more refusals as time goes by. The AP bit is worrying though. Those going for interviews soon as the table clearly shows you will definitely walk out the embassy with your heads high.:):):)

Good morning my family, I have been away but now am back. I hope every one went through the festive season safely. I wish everyone a fruitful 2014. I thank the members for keeping the forum active. GBU
StatusNumberPercentage
Issued6870.8%
Refused22.1%
So my friends, no need to worry because the refusal rate is only 2%, the only worry is A.P , the rate is a bit high. The good news is that the issuance rate is high above average. Good luck to those who are about to face the CO this Year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Yess Welcome back Family2133!!

StatusNumberPercentage
Issued6870.8%
Refused22.1%

My status is still reading 'administrative processing' for the principal applicant and 'Ready' for the derivatives. Its strange that the status for the principal applicant was last updated on the very day we did the interview(21st Nov) and the status for the derivatives was last updated 5 days after the interview(26th Nov).
I.E Principal applicant 21st Nov
Derivatives 26th Nov
Does this have any significance ?

UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET

(a) Interviews already done
NameCountryInterview outcomeA.P StartA.P EndA.P Duration
1.Danny DenBurundiAdministrative processing........4/10/2013Loading97 Days
2.Family2133UgandaAdministrative processing........21/11/2013Loading49 Days
3.GodiaKenyaVisa grantedN/AN/AN/A
4.4TuryaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/A
5.FeyisayoNigeriaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/A
6.Guy RayKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/A
7.NairobaKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/A
8.GhanamanGhanaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/A
9.OlelenkuKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/A
10.JimkoKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/A
[TR]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(c)The following have confirmed their interview months from 2nd Notification letters
1.Azmera from Ethiopia, Jan 2014
2.Beth02 from Kenya, Jan 2014
3.Partitas from Kenya, Jan 2014
4.Samolaniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014
5. Ooadeniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014
6. Kinski from Rwanda, Feb 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
visa bulletin update is a couple of days away...for all those with interviews this week all the best

I must say that God is Great. I went for the interview today morning n i was granted a visa. I will give details as soon as i settle. I have never updated anything in this forum but i have learnt alot. God bless you all.

I must say that God is Great. I went for the interview today morning n i was granted a visa. I will give details as soon as i settle. I have never updated anything in this forum but i have learnt alot. God bless you all.
Thanks for appreciating Jimko and congratulations upon that success, I wish you all the best in your preparations to relocate

Jimko congratulations friend....do share with the mates.

My status is still reading 'administrative processing' for the principal applicant and 'Ready' for the derivatives. Its strange that the status for the principal applicant was last updated on the very day we did the interview(21st Nov) and the status for the derivatives was last updated 5 days after the interview(26th Nov).
I.E Principal applicant 21st Nov
Derivatives 26th Nov
Does this have any significance ?

From what I gather, it is the status on the Principal applicant that is of significance. Once the visa has been issued, the status' should change from 'READY' to 'ISSUED'. Remember these visa's can only be issued once the Principal applicant's AP has been successful completed.

I hope this helps

I think so, you may be right Jonge
From what I gather, it is the status on the Principal applicant that is of significance. Once the visa has been issued, the status' should change from 'READY' to 'ISSUED'. Remember these visa's can only be issued once the Principal applicant's AP has been successful completed.

I hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.