• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning friends,

Have an awesome week and for those with interviews, medicals e.t.c good luck and God bless

DV2014AF0085**
Entry Checked: 01.05.2013
Forms sent to KCC:8/8/2013
Confirmation by KCC:20/9/2013
Police Certificate:
2nd NL:
Medicals:
Interview:
Visa Picked:

Hi,anyone who have received 2nl this month?

Hello Beth02 if you check out our spreadsheet, you should be able to see those who have received the 2NL

What will happen to a person who misses his Dv appointment unknowingly.
A person who discovers later on that his Dv appointment date already passed.
Will he be required to reschedule his appointment and for how long will he wait until he gets a new slot.

What will happen to a person who misses his Dv appointment unknowingly.
A person who discovers later on that his Dv appointment date already passed.
Will he be required to reschedule his appointment and for how long will he wait until he gets a new slot.

I suppose that would depend on timing. If it was by a couple of days and within the month of the original date the embassy might reschedule immediately without hassle (if they could be contacted). However, if it was past the end of te month, the embassy would have reported the slot as being missed and sent the papers back. In that case KCC might reschedule but it would take weeks and in te meantime the cutoffs might be reached.

MEDICAL EXPERIENCE!!!! DAY ONE

Arrived today @ 8.00am at the IOM so many people had already arrived but we waited patiently to be called in, once in they asked for the passports and 2nl. we were then called into a room for the counselling session I noticed that almost three quarter of the peeps were foreigners mostly from South Sudan and Somali..also saw a couple of white folks. after that it was time for chest X-ray and then lab for the blood sample...during the counselling we were told that for States they are mostly keen on TB and Syphilis. So am done for the day my bill is 21200 Kenyan shillings and ooh yes guys if u've suffered from chicken pox the vericella vaccine which is expensive will not be administered so u may end up saving afew thousands had carried 25K just incase...we've been given payment coupons to pay at the village market...will be back tomorrow with the end part...all in all guys put God first and always believe and hope for the best.
counting down the days.

And ladies when taking the fotos pls make sure that the hair falls back av seen a lady who has been told to bring new photos coz the ones she had had issues with the hair. Also lets pray for each other and hope for the best results in the entire journey..been missing in action but no hard feelings guys am chasing the paper!!!! will keep you posted once again may the good Lord Bless us all...

Hey everyone, I have a question, I sent an email so loong ago almost 4 months and did follow ups to confirm receipt of my filled ds 230 dsp 0122 forms. They just kept emailing telling me to give it three weeks four weeks due to the volume of emails they get, its now 5th month.How long did those with high CN stay before getting response upon enquiry at KCC of receipt of their forms? I feel they are delaying due to my high case number.

Arrived today @ 8.00am at the IOM so many people had already arrived but we waited patiently to be called in, once in they asked for the passports and 2nl. we were then called into a room for the counselling session I noticed that almost three quarter of the peeps were foreigners mostly from South Sudan and Somali..also saw a couple of white folks. after that it was time for chest X-ray and then lab for the blood sample...during the counselling we were told that for States they are mostly keen on TB and Syphilis. So am done for the day my bill is 21200 Kenyan shillings and ooh yes guys if u've suffered from chicken pox the vericella vaccine which is expensive will not be administered so u may end up saving afew thousands had carried 25K just incase...we've been given payment coupons to pay at the village market...will be back tomorrow with the end part...all in all guys put God first and always believe and hope for the best.
counting down the days.

And ladies when taking the fotos pls make sure that the hair falls back av seen a lady who has been told to bring new photos coz the ones she had had issues with the hair. Also lets pray for each other and hope for the best results in the entire journey..been missing in action but no hard feelings guys am chasing the paper!!!! will keep you posted once again may the good Lord Bless us all...

Did you have other vaccinations before your appointment to reduce the cost?

counting down the days.

Thanks Godia for sharing this. If they do not call you today then just know that all the test results were negative. The photo thing happened to me, the photos of my wife were rejected because her hair was covering part of her forehead so we were sent to village market to take others, that is more time wasted and stress. They do not send one's file to the doctor not until the photos have been approved so we rushed and had them taken and took them back immediately so, ladies take care. Godia, I am coming in the ring next week Wednesday, I hope to see all of you guys in Nairobi. Pray for me.

counting down the days.

Thanks for sharing this experience.

At six(6) working days to my interview, with the help of the almighty God I have finished the human part of a DV selectee 2014, I hereby forward the remaining part to God , so I am now sitting back to relax and wait for the results, it has been a long journey. My family I need prayers from you.

counting down the days.

Thanx for sharing your expirience ,the hair part is so true.

At six(6) working days to my interview, with the help of the almighty God I have finished the human part of a DV selectee 2014, I hereby forward the remaining part to God , so I am now sitting back to relax and wait for the results, it has been a long journey. My family I need prayers from you.
In everything that you have done ,the lord has been with you,may he go before you so that you are granted your heart desires,God never abandons his own,my family and I are praying for you ,welkam to Nairobi bro.

Hey everyone, I have a question, I sent an email so loong ago almost 4 months and did follow ups to confirm receipt of my filled ds 230 dsp 0122 forms. They just kept emailing telling me to give it three weeks four weeks due to the volume of emails they get, its now 5th month.How long did those with high CN stay before getting response upon enquiry at KCC of receipt of their forms? I feel they are delaying due to my high case number.

I don't think so...I received a confirmation email on 23rd September after I sent an email. I received the below email from KCC:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of November. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

Hope this helps

Hallo mates hope you are all good its another bright monday ,for our members who will be attending interviews and and doing their medicals this week i wish them success and we will be waiting for your interview,

Our daily Monday prayer
Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Be blessed and remember God loves you! AMEN

Family bro do not worry our prayers are with you and we as members of this thread we want to wish you all the best and the almighty father is with you bro ,be blessed brother

Hallo mates hope you are all good its another bright monday ,for our members who will be attending interviews and and doing their medicals this week i wish them success and we will be waiting for your interview,

Our daily Monday prayer
Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Dear Sir,
When do you expect your interview according to your CN 2014AF00073xxx

Our daily Monday prayer

Dear Sir,
When do you expect your interview according to your CN 2014AF00073xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.