• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha...OK ...target board is it!!!can c u have already passed the medical ...to match u up,I will request double injections :)....family 2133,all the best with interview...@Akelloh..am still around bro...detoxification process as I prep for medicals...for new members.. karibuni..
hahaha!!Wince??ME?? not happening in a million years!!Nairobi raised me, we don't wince in these streets.we toughen up and grind through. In fact I'll ask the doc to jab me from a distance like a darts' target board, no gentle/carefull injection for me. Then I see u wince and quit the medical.hehe #juskiddin'## ;)

hahaha...OK ...target board is it!!!can c u have already passed the medical ...to match u up,I will request double injections :)....family 2133,all the best with interview...@Akelloh..am still around bro...detoxification process as I prep for medicals...for new members.. karibuni..

haha ati double vaccinations?my friend that'll protect you from yellow fever,black fever, all-colour fever, mad cow disease, madness...

Morning mates the days are moving and we are in November, wow am praying for good health so that each and everyone of us to see the miracle that our lord has in store for him/her !praise be to the lord of lords

Today's devotion

Luke 18;27
Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”

Remember GOD loves you ,be blessed

Morning mates the days are moving and we are in November, wow am praying for good health so that each and everyone of us to see the miracle that our lord has in store for him/her !praise be to the lord of lords

Today's devotion

Luke 18;27
Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”

Remember GOD loves you ,be blessed

Amen Akelloh, have a blessed day today

Advice from a certain DV winner from Kenya said:
Actually the interview is ua
documents...if u av gud documents
u av passed aready...

Yeap guyz, that's what he told me. He attended his interview early October 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
Jorji,

you lost me on this one...please bring me up to spead.
Jonge
So sorry my friend, I meant early last Month(Oct 2013) his CN was low(4k).
Told him about this forum n he said He'll join the soonest n help out where he can. In his interview he was asked 1 question only. Hope he joins ASAP n share his experience.

haha ati double vaccinations?my friend that'll protect you from yellow fever,black fever, all-colour fever, mad cow disease, madness...

the last bit I agree...going nuts with apprehension ....:)will inbox u before the medicals....sawa?
to all new members karibu sana

hi pals am abit new in this forum.
my question is: Is it a must u have an affidavit of support from ur host before u r issued with the visa

No, its not a must in dv category but what u have to know is that an AOS is a easier way to show the embassy that u wil not become a public charge once in the US,so if u can get it from your host the better,if u can not get it then find other ways of proving your financial strength e.g personal assets,a good bankstatement,a job offer in US etal

No, its not a must in dv category but what u have to know is that an AOS is a easier way to show the embassy that u wil not become a public charge once in the US,so if u can get it from your host the better,if u can not get it then find other ways of proving your financial strength e.g personal assets,a good bankstatement,a job offer in US etal

Well put Family2133...Aleki the embassy in Nairobi hasn't been asking for the AOS so far. However it is a good document to have if you can get one.

NCHE certification

JONGE,do u know how long it takes for national council for higher educ to certify a certificate?I want to certify a certficate before the interview but I have now 10 working days to interview. and do u think that its necessary if the institute has already
certified?

Status
Not open for further replies.