• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning brothers and sisters of DV 2014 ? family dont worry because our lord GOD has brought this far and i know for sure he wont let us down ,as for the prayers you are asking for my dear brother, we are praying for each other on this thread dont worry because i know that the members of this thread we are united by a common goal and i hope to hear success story from each one of us here and for those who have not registered with us! be blessed mates,

Today's devotion

Numbers 11;23
The Lord said to Moses, “Is the Lord’s power too weak? Now you will see whether my word will come true for you or not.”

Remember God loves you and be blessed

Hello people!

Yes,it reallyis impressive to see how East Africans here are uniting to help each other.Every case that is won gives us hope.If Kenyans in Kenya would unite like this we wouldn't be termed as a third world Country.Funny,but have you noticed once abroad it doesn't matter who is the son or daughter of whoever only we don't support each other like Nigerians do.This site,this page is proving me wrong.I love this site,I love you Kenyans.Have a good night & keep trusting.

Hi Family2133;
I don't know exactly how long it takes before one receives their GC; but maybe the guys who've already gone could give us their experiences.
Thanks for the posts and for working on the spreadsheet. We owe you!

2-3weeks for the greencard and SSN make sure you visit their office the next day after you land.

morning brothers and sisters of DV 2014 ? family dont worry because our lord GOD has brought this far and i know for sure he wont let us down ,as for the prayers you are asking for my dear brother, we are praying for each other on this thread dont worry because i know that the members of this thread we are united by a common goal and i hope to hear success story from each one of us here and for those who have not registered with us! be blessed mates,

Today's devotion

Numbers 11;23
The Lord said to Moses, “Is the Lord’s power too weak? Now you will see whether my word will come true for you or not.”

Amen....may God bless you this day my friend

Good...making a lot of progress...all will be fine in the name of Jesus

thanks so much my friend, and akelloh too.yeah progress being made, and patience being tried too. keep us in your prayers, and all shall be well with us all.We'll take it a day at a time. cheers.

hi nairobba,great to hear u doing medicals same day as me..hope u get the injections first as I watch u wince..:)..
was at CID HQ and apparently these guys only write the COGC as per ID names..tried to use PP which has my added surname and they just insisted...but on the alias part put all three names...anybody been thru this experience? am working on an affidavit to show case all the three names..forum..semeni kitu?

hahaha!!Wince??ME?? not happening in a million years!!Nairobi raised me, we don't wince in these streets.we toughen up and grind through. In fact I'll ask the doc to jab me from a distance like a darts' target board, no gentle/carefull injection for me. Then I see u wince and quit the medical.hehe #juskiddin'## ;)

hahaha!!Wince??ME?? not happening in a million years!!Nairobi raised me, we don't wince in these streets.we toughen up and grind through. In fact I'll ask the doc to jab me from a distance like a darts' target board, no gentle/carefull injection for me. Then I see u wince and quit the medical.hehe #juskiddin'## ;)
Lol!funny guys!

Partitas the bible says ask and you shall be given, seek and you will find and pray i will answer. We're all behind you and all i ask God is that may he grant you the desires of your heart. Remember he promised us that if we can only obey. we shall eat the goodness of the land. Together as a forum we believe that its possible each one of us to get his or her but all we need to do day by day is to continue believing and trusting God that he is the only one who has never promised lies. All he promised like he says in the bible will come to pass no matter what looks to be strange, discouraging and scaring. It will pass in the name of JESUS. Be blessed bro
We really are praying for you our dear friend ,the days of great happiness is soon coming.

morning brothers and sisters of DV 2014 ? family dont worry because our lord GOD has brought this far and i know for sure he wont let us down ,as for the prayers you are asking for my dear brother, we are praying for each other on this thread dont worry because i know that the members of this thread we are united by a common goal and i hope to hear success story from each one of us here and for those who have not registered with us!
Numbers 11;23

be blessed Akello ,we really appreciate what you do,what are we without the word of God?may The Lord give us our heart desires

Partitas the bible says ask and you shall be given, seek and you will find and pray i will answer. We're all behind you and all i ask God is that may he grant you the desires of your heart. Remember he promised us that if we can only obey. we shall eat the goodness of the land. Together as a forum we believe that its possible each one of us to get his or her but all we need to do day by day is to continue believing and trusting God that he is the only one who has never promised lies. All he promised like he says in the bible will come to pass no matter what looks to be strange, discouraging and scaring. It will pass in the name of JESUS. Be blessed bro
4turya,wow you justice replied a almost the same thing I have on Akellos post!and yes it shall come to pass I got faith on that.by the end of our year I wait for nothing else but success!

Today's devotion

Numbers 11;23

in the Name of Jesus Christ our saviour Amen

Yes,it reallyis impressive to see how East Africans here are uniting to help each other.Every case that is won gives us hope.If Kenyans in Kenya would unite like this we wouldn't be termed as a third world Country.Funny,but have you noticed once abroad it doesn't matter who is the son or daughter of whoever only we don't support each other like Nigerians do.This site,this page is proving me wrong.I love this site,I love you Kenyans.Have a good night & keep trusting.
Fantastic, the site has gone beyond uniting only Kenyans but the entire East Africa, I never knew that I would get up close and personal with any Kenyan bcs I had never even set my foot in Kenya not until this site joined me to Partitas(Kenyans) and the family. Amasing

Jab you from a distance????!!!!!!!!!! like a darts' target hahhaahhhahaha;);););););) IOM should be prepared for you

Status
Not open for further replies.