• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think so? I just played for a freind and i remembered a year ago i was playing first time. I'm thinking, if 2014 winners are playing is not going to reduce chances for those who play first time or never been selected ( we almost got our visa)? this my point.

read this,it is in DV-2015 Program Instructions in PDF,it will help you to decide

15. I’m already registered for an immigrant visa in another category. Can I still apply for the DV Program?
Yes.

thanks a lot family2133..ur advice is building confidence on this matter..thanks again for putting me where I deserve to be...where is the knec building in town?am sure this must be the dumbest question here...my guess is mitihani HSE?...
Let one member from Kenya help Olelenku to locate KNEC. I cant help am from Uganda

jonge ,saw that you had put a post on 2013 thread about putting CN number on the pages of the DS forms ...is this allowed?
Its in instructions that you have to write the case number on the forms you send to KCC. personally I wrote it using a pencil.

Hi guys...seems you are rather quiet..have been reading on the stories of hosts and they are not positive most of them(2013 thread)..just to be prepared..coz have a feeling these guys can be unpredictable..is it possible to change the address of host at last minute?
Yes you can change the host at the interview. Read Enoo (2013 ) changed his host at the interview

Let one member from Kenya help Olelenku to locate KNEC. I cant help am from Uganda

KNEC Offices.
Morning everyone, hope u all are keeping well. .. ;)
Olelenku if you are reading this, KNEC offices are many around jiji.
1. HQ - National Housing Corperation, Ground Flr opp Co-op bnk.
2. Extelecom bldng along Selassie Ave I think.
3. Mitihani House.
Pop in any of the above branches and they will sort you out.

please assist

We Kenyans always think ahead of time. Congratulations on your winning and may your thread be an inspiration to the 2014 guys. I have done our part and soon am hanging my boots for other new winners to take charge of their destiny.

Hey am new here and this is my first time applying for the GC now i went to the page https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ and followed the procedure however the form was tooo short and not as i expected but it said successful when i submitted. just to confirm is this the right site and is the form suppossed to be that short? kindly advice

Hey am new here and this is my first time applying for the GC now i went to the page https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ and followed the procedure however the form was tooo short and not as i expected but it said successful when i submitted. just to confirm is this the right site and is the form suppossed to be that short? kindly advice

Yes, that was the one. Aslong as the site displayed a confirmation page with a Confirmation No, Dob and some other stuff after you hit the submit button.
Yours now is to wait till early May next year to check whether you'll be selected.
That form only asks some general questions; your Name, Dob, place of Birth, Address, photo, about your Family, Number of children. If you answered those sort of questions definitely you were on the right site.
Welcome and all the best, ;)

That is the right form TESSI on https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ ...if you answered yes to the section on spouse and children, you will have filled also another form for your spouse and children after filling in yours. TESSI are you married? If you are, your spouse can also apply separately as the applicant thus increasing your chances. Now patience and prayers

Anyone with interview experience in nairobi american embassy so far???

Not yet Sossa2014. We had Dannyden from Rwanda I believe who had his interview in Moscow though. He has posted his experience a couple of pages back. According to our DV 2014 EA THREAD Spreadsheet, the next interviews are in November. So I am afraid we might not have experiences shared this month from the Nairobi Embassy.

Got your questions this morning. I have faith in the guy who has replied and i hope you printed the confirmation page or at least saved the number! You will use that number to check if you won.

Hallo mates hope you all had a great weekend
Would like to have this small prayer us a guiding prayer every monday ,feel free to post it on any monday with belief and patience our lord will see us through this journey,

Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought
us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty
power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your
purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Not yet Sossa2014. We had Dannyden from Rwanda I believe who had his interview in Moscow though. He has posted his experience a couple of pages back. According to our DV 2014 EA THREAD Spreadsheet, the next interviews are in November. So I am afraid we might not have experiences shared this month from the Nairobi Embassy.

Good morning guys,
I actually know of a friend of mine, who's not on this forum, but is doing her interviews on 17th October. I will get her experience and try to narrate it to the rest when she's through; or better still, I will keep encouraging her to join the forum. She did her medicals last week and will be travelling back to Nairobi for her interview next week. Count on me for the details :cool:

Would like to have this small prayer us a guiding prayer every monday ,feel free to post it on any monday with belief and patience our lord will see us through this journey,

power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your
Amen.

..thanks Akelloh..Amen

Amen.

Amen!

Amen.

AMEN

Amen.

AMEN

Amen, Amen...God bless you Christabel

Amen.

Amen and Amen...God bless you my sister

Good morning guys,
I actually know of a friend of mine, who's not on this forum, but is doing her interviews on 17th October. I will get her experience and try to narrate it to the rest when she's through; or better still, I will keep encouraging her to join the forum. She did her medicals last week and will be travelling back to Nairobi for her interview next week. Count on me for the details :cool:

Thanks KaiaUG,

it would be awesome if she could join the forum and share her experiences with the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.