• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nl

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of November. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

Lacy

Diversity Visa Unit

Support Contractor-Serco NA

CA/VO/KCC

Williamsburg, KY

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Fax: (606) 526-7501

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

Guys ,guys...received this on the 26th of September...2NL will come when?Getting outpatient here..when i should be inpatient with the CO to administer his JABs!!!!!!

Yah but i will be traveling the coming week back to kampala.

How your doing Brother. Hope your still holding on well.

Good night

hy beth are you ok ? long tym no see hope you are doing great have you received your 2nl? God bless you siz
Case No: 2014AF0008***
Entry checked : May 03 2013
Forms sent to KCC : Aug 9 2013 (registered mail PCK)
Confirmed delivery by KCC: 17 /9/ 2013
2nd NL:soon
Police clearanceone:done
Medicals:Not yet
Interview:Not yet
Visa pick up:Not yet
P.O.E:Detroit,Michigan

bro siku mingi sana uko powa ? mona kimya hivi? hope ya doing great God bless
First thing is getting a proper photo. There is a studio, Galaxy Studio on Moi Avenue near the Post office or Kassangas Music shop..opposite Jazz Bar. Photos are 2x2 for Ksh. 150 and extra Ksh 50 for a CD.

Next find a cyber or if you have a modem/laptop.. get on the instructions page first. Remember the photo CD.

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DV_2015_Instructions.pdf to see if you qualify

followed by https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ for the actual filling in process. Pay attention to names especially as this is where people make mistakes. What is on birth certs, school certs, passport etc. If you have kids, remember to declare them now.

Don't forget to save/print the confirmation page for reference on May 01 2014. The info on the confirmation page is what you'll use to check if you won or not. Without that confirmation page info, it will be hard to check.

Wait for 2015 May 01 for your luck..

Today devotion
Psalm 73;28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

Forumites lets all come to God and get our miracles ,he has plenty of good thing for us and i promise you their will be no disappointments in his name , glory and praise to his mighty name ,from him we will find all our testimonies to be satisfying .

Hello mates, is there any negative impact on the upcoming interviews and cut off due to this current shut down? is the KCC stuff working now?

Today devotion
Psalm 73;28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

Forumites lets all come to God and get our miracles ,he has plenty of good thing for us and i promise you their will be no disappointments in his name , glory and praise to his mighty name ,from him we will find all our testimonies to be satisfying .
Amen Amen

Today devotion

Amen and may God bless you bro and sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.