• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that it is purely random. It is true that if their are fewer people who enroll, then the likelihood of being selected becomes greater. Also remember that being selected does not guarantee receiving a visa. With that in-mind I guess it is ok for each one even those who have already been selected for DV2014 to apply for DV2015

hi jonge..just to add a related matter on this..checked aussi thread and amazed even those guys are even excited to be selected...looks like u.s. of a has not lost its glamour yet...let's continue praying all goes well...just keeping ma fingers crossed coz don't know if I may have messed somewhere with those D's forms....

How many for nursing school? Will it require one to be a full time student?

guys..just been catching up with 2013 thread..and came up on Obeezyb with something to so with military service on DSP 230 and have copy of my forms and don't have that question....is it possible I
a)used wrong form ?

b)the forms were revised..think it says expiry 2012

Please need help on these so that in case I need to inform KCC with new forms...Urgent

guys..just been catching up with 2013 thread..and came up on Obeezyb with something to so with military service on DSP 230 and have copy of my forms and don't have that question....is it possible I
a)used wrong form ?

Please need help on these so that in case I need to inform KCC with new forms...Urgent

just to be specific...selective service system..

its me again..does 'review' and 'acceptable' for visa continuation have a bearing on 2nl..think the wording has changed?

Thank

Yes, that was the one. Aslong as the site displayed a confirmation page with a Confirmation No, Dob and some other stuff after you hit the submit button.
Yours now is to wait till early May next year to check whether you'll be selected.
That form only asks some general questions; your Name, Dob, place of Birth, Address, photo, about your Family, Number of children. If you answered those sort of questions definitely you were on the right site.
Welcome and all the best, ;)

thanks sooo much i am not married so yeah i didnt have to do the whole spouse thing. thanks alot

a)used wrong form ?

Hello OleLenku, using expired forms isn't a problem at all ofcourse from what I saw in Nairaland Forums. Kcc responded to such a question n they said there wasn't any problem using an expired form.
About selective military services, That one I'm not really sure abt it. but I think it means anyone can be called to join US military service in times of war, aslong as you are in the age blacket.

Anyone Correct Me if I'm Wrong

Hallo mates hope you are all good and in perfect health lets all give thanks and praise to the almighty father and wish member of DV 2014 that have not registered with us and will be going for their interview success and may they also find their way to this forum.lets all submit this journey to the lord and let him be in front of us

Psalms 16;8
I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

hello olelenku, using expired forms isn't a problem at all ofcourse from what i saw in nairaland forums. Kcc responded to such a question n they said there wasn't any problem using an expired form.
About selective military services, that one i'm not really sure abt it. but i think it means anyone can be called to join us military service in times of war, aslong as you are in the age blacket.

anyone correct me if i'm wrong
yeah bro jorj that is true

Hallo mates hope you are all good and in perfect health lets all give thanks and praise to the almighty father and wish member of DV 2014 that have not registered with us and will be going for their interview success and may they also find their way to this forum.lets all submit this journey to the lord and let him be in front of us

Psalms 16;8
I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

hi akelloh,I say Amen..thanks for the 1st reading of the day..thanks also on the input about the D's forms..you get to learn new stuff everyday..u guys r the experts and am sure being a novice is excusable... Amen again

Hello OleLenku, using expired forms isn't a problem at all ofcourse from what I saw in Nairaland Forums. Kcc responded to such a question n they said there wasn't any problem using an expired form.
About selective military services, That one I'm not really sure abt it. but I think it means anyone can be called to join US military service in times of war, aslong as you are in the age blacket.

Anyone Correct Me if I'm Wrong
hello jorj,thanks for the input on this...calmed down a notch lower...think have to come to speed with other earlier forums...

Psalms 16;8

Amen and amen. God be with you this day too

a)used wrong form ?

Olelenku,

below is a link which should give you more information about Selective Service.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System

I hope it helps

DV 2015 Applicants in Nairobi

First thing is getting a proper photo. There is a studio, Galaxy Studio on Moi Avenue near the Post office or Kassangas Music shop..opposite Jazz Bar. Photos are 2x2 for Ksh. 150 and extra Ksh 50 for a CD.

Next find a cyber or if you have a modem/laptop.. get on the instructions page first. Remember the photo CD.

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DV_2015_Instructions.pdf to see if you qualify

followed by https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ for the actual filling in process. Pay attention to names especially as this is where people make mistakes. What is on birth certs, school certs, passport etc. If you have kids, remember to declare them now.

Don't forget to save/print the confirmation page for reference on May 01 2014. The info on the confirmation page is what you'll use to check if you won or not. Without that confirmation page info, it will be hard to check.

Wait for 2015 May 01 for your luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.