• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enquiries

I have started this new thread for those DV 2014 selectees from Kenya and the region, we still have a long way to go and will borrow heavily from DV 2013 experiences and thread..thanks DV2013 for a great thread.

hey

i am new here i really need help on the application process for next year can anyone help me please

NEW Please asssit

hey.

i am new here am from Kenya and would love to start the process for the next applications but i really dont know where to start from please advice

thanks a lot family2133..ur advice is building confidence on this matter..thanks again for putting me where I deserve to be...where is the knec building in town?am sure this must be the dumbest question here...my guess is mitihani HSE?...

You will not get any email, the second NL is posted where they posted your first NL. Personally I have already received the 2nd NL but they never notified me thru e-mail, I kept on checking my status and one day there it was.

congrats...family2133..I know its good to put fail-safe mechanisms in place..but focus on this FY2014 and am trusting all will be well..will continue to keep vigil on the ESC site..

You will not get any email, the second NL is posted where they posted your first NL. Personally I have already received the 2nd NL but they never notified me thru e-mail, I kept on checking my status and one day there it was.

It's new member's syndrome. Lol...an addictin one to.
But that's what makes this thread active. When the fire is about to go off, a new member pops up and adds more woods to the fire thus keeping it burning.
New members keep this thread active, you guyz give us moral to continue contributing.
Welcome guyz.
thanks jorj..I believe being an active member is more fulfilling than being a passive snooper...its all about building each other..seen 2013 thread and was impressed...trust this will be worthwhile too...Mo faya!!!

hy peeps mornin 2 you all its a great mornin hope you are all fyn !we will be fine because we are walking with the almighty he will guide us lets thank him daily and praise him always ! Remember God loves us mates ,lets not have worries because the lord is with us
Isaiah 43;2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.

hy peeps mornin 2 you all its a great mornin hope you are all fyn !we will be fine because we are walking with the almighty he will guide us lets thank him daily and praise him always ! Remember God loves us mates ,lets not have worries because the lord is with us
Isaiah 43;2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned;

Amen. Thanks Akelloh for the word for today. May The Lord watch over you this day.

Isaiah 43;2
morning mates..thanks Akelloh very true on the scripture of the day..

CN number on pages

Olelenku the Entry Status Check (ESC) is the where you will find your 2 NL. You can either wait for the email notifying you or you can keep checking once your CN becomes current. When did you send the forms?

jonge ,saw that you had put a post on 2013 thread about putting CN number on the pages of the DS forms ...is this allowed?

There is no rule that is against that. Catchme (2013) was selected for 2013 and also got selected for 2014 which indicates that she entered 2014 draw when she was already a 2013 selectee.
I am also considering playing 2015, you never know what could be the out come of 2014.

Do you think so? I just played for a freind and i remembered a year ago i was playing first time. I'm thinking, if 2014 winners are playing is not going to reduce chances for those who play first time or never been selected ( we almost got our visa)? this my point.

jonge ,saw that you had put a post on 2013 thread about putting CN number on the pages of the DS forms ...is this allowed?

it's not only allowed but it may help in case the pages are separeted to know whom they're. me too, i put CN on all pages i sent to KCC. If you didn't it is not a problem.

hy peeps mornin 2 you all its a great mornin hope you are all fyn !we will be fine because we are walking with the almighty he will guide us lets thank him daily and praise him always ! Remember god loves us mates ,lets not have worries because the lord is with us
isaiah 43;2
when you pass through the waters, i will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned;

amina.

Yes it is allowed. Actually if you read the instructions on the 1NL, it says you should put your name and CN on all the pages. I forgot this out of excitement I guess.

Do you think so? I just played for a freind and i remembered a year ago i was playing first time. I'm thinking, if 2014 winners are playing is not going to reduce chances for those who play first time or never been selected ( we almost got our visa)? this my point.

The thing is that it is purely random. It is true that if their are fewer people who enroll, then the likelihood of being selected becomes greater. Also remember that being selected does not guarantee receiving a visa. With that in-mind I guess it is ok for each one even those who have already been selected for DV2014 to apply for DV2015

Hi guys...seems you are rather quiet..have been reading on the stories of hosts and they are not positive most of them(2013 thread)..just to be prepared..coz have a feeling these guys can be unpredictable..is it possible to change the address of host at last minute?

Hi guys...seems you are rather quiet..have been reading on the stories of hosts and they are not positive most of them(2013 thread)..just to be prepared..coz have a feeling these guys can be unpredictable..is it possible to change the address of host at last minute?

Yeah on the 2013 thread a number of members shared how they have been disappointed by their hosts. That aside you can change the host at the embassy. Ask the counselor and they will change it..alternatively you can have it changed at the P.O.E

I'm not playing 2015 lottery that i don't want to take someone "would be'' winners place, if God has selected me in 2014 then its his duty to take me through it.. may God bless you all who is going to participate in 2015. and best of luck to those who have got their second notification latter

I'm not playing 2015 lottery that i don't want to take someone "would be'' winners place, if God has selected me in 2014 then its his duty to take me through it.. may God bless you all who is going to participate in 2015. and best of luck to those who have got their second notification latter

for me i played for DV 2015,since i am not sure if i will be interviewed or not and when i read the instruction it seems there is no problem,even though you have registered for immigrant visa you can still play DV 2015

15. I’m already registered for an immigrant visa in another category. Can I still apply for the DV Program?
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.