• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those DV2014 going for interview please ensure that all the documents that are required are in your possession...
Ensure you have made copies of all your documents...
For those in Kenya ensure yôu request the confidential results from KNEC in time... A friend who was scheduled for interview on 26 aug and dint know about the kcse confidential results... they were sent back and told to reschedule but to date there are no interview dates available...despite having paid for the results to be sent by KNEC....

shorrie, thanks for advise.
Fam, Godia .... how are you?
I'm going for medicals on friday (IOM Moscow) it's too expensive (250$) and the last thing will be translation. I didn't find who can translate from french to english, so it'll be french to russian then russian to english.

News!
I have just received the 2nd NL, interview is on 20th November God is so great, thy Name be ever praised.
Happy Sabbath to every one.

Congrats Family2133, buckle up and get ready to face the C.O. I heard he is so simple as long as you have everything what he needs, :eek: so try to impress him as much as you can. Congrats again!

Also to Dannyden, Partitas and Godia.

All the best!

Hi DV 2014!!
First Congratulations to you all. I am happy for you.
Having been a DV2013 and now living in the U.S i am willing to give all the info you will need for free. First things first, this is not such an easy process (its not too hard either) all you need is patience and sincerity.
Do not and I repeat do not try anything fake or false, you will be caught.
KCC dept. is very efficient so even if they do not respond to your emails or calls just know they are working on your file and in due course they will send you an email for your interview.
Its a simple yet taxing process, the waiting is not funny, the medicals are not so hard and the interview is the easiest. The hard part comes when you must now leave Kenya.
Remember God is with you and the rest of us before you mostly Dv 2012 and Dv 2013 winners.
Ask us anything, email us and we shall help.
All the best.
Karendi.

Karendi where u from?

Thanks Aimanda7,

Thanks for the links. Will surely pass it on...I will also apply for 2015 as well
Jonge, why would you apply DV 2015? My CN is really high, sometimes I wonder if I will become current! Could this be the reason you want to apply DV 2015?

No need to request for it. They'll give u the finger print sheet together with the Police Certificate.
In Kenya they give u both the Print's sheet n the Police Clearance Certificate pinned together.
Yes you are right , I remember when I was applying for the passport, I went and did finger print vetting at interpol, when the results came back, the recommendation letter had a copy of finger prints attached. I didn't know that even a PC is aacompanied by a copy of finger prints. But is it a requirement at the embassy?

Hi DV 2014!!
First Congratulations to you all. I am happy for you.
Having been a DV2013 and now living in the U.S i am willing to give all the info you will need for free. First things first, this is not such an easy process (its not too hard either) all you need is patience and sincerity.
Do not and I repeat do not try anything fake or false, you will be caught.
KCC dept. is very efficient so even if they do not respond to your emails or calls just know they are working on your file and in due course they will send you an email for your interview.
Its a simple yet taxing process, the waiting is not funny, the medicals are not so hard and the interview is the easiest. The hard part comes when you must now leave Kenya.
Remember God is with you and the rest of us before you mostly Dv 2012 and Dv 2013 winners.
Ask us anything, email us and we shall help.
All the best.
Karendi.
Thanks Karendi, what happens if I land at the port of entry when my medical results have exceeded 6 months even though the visa is still on?

Good morning Family2133,

No you don't need to the copy of the finger prints...the certificate of good conduct will do which Interpol at Kololo will give you. Besides I doubt Interpol will give you the finger prints even if you request for them.
They can give you a copy because when I was applying for the passport, I did finger print vetting and the reccommendation letter had a copy of finger prints attached. by the way , they may have changed the process, I was at Interpol last Friday to pick the pay slips, they told me that we no longer need to go to forensic at Naggulu, every thing is handled at Kololo.

At the CID headquarters you will be given an envelop. Please do not separate any document, even the Id copy. Take everything to the embassy as you were given at the CID headquarters and YES the finger prints are one of the attachments.
Your interview is on MY BIRHTDAY, 20th Nov - it missed mine narrowly , 4th Dec. wee ushapita!!!
Thanks Karendi

Well its IOM that decides the date coz what I've been told is to just email the 2NL and passport and wait for them to give me the date.
I see, let us suggest to them a date, when do you love to have them? should we consider having them in mid October?

You can suggest your date in your email to IOM. That is what I did they they accepted my date
True but I think it will also depend on how early you book, if you suggest a near date, chances are high that you may find when that whole day is already fully booked.

hallo mates takin this oppurtunity 2 wish enoo and the rest good luck in their interview !enoo dnt worry God is with u the only thing is 2 trust in him ,i know that the visa is yours mate in Gods name,once again good luck 2morrow u will b succesfull will b anxiously waitin 4 ua post afta the interview! Family bro, wow its such a big challenge 2 step in2 nickelly shoes this year but i promise 2 try my best ! Fellow forumites wishin u 2 all the best in ua preparation this year ,remember God loves u,James 1:17

2014AF00073xxx
Thanks for accepting to take over Nick's job, Enoo needs your prayers tomorrow.

shorrie, thanks for advise.
Fam, Godia .... how are you?
I'm going for medicals on friday (IOM Moscow) it's too expensive (250$) and the last thing will be translation. I didn't find who can translate from french to english, so it'll be french to russian then russian to english.
We are ok Danny, in the process of booking for medicals

Congrats Family2133, buckle up and get ready to face the C.O. I heard he is so simple as long as you have everything what he needs, :eek: so try to impress him as much as you can. Congrats again!

Also to Dannyden, Partitas and Godia.

All the best!
Thanks
ormania

Ok, are u tru with the Netherland staff

Morning Family2133...I have not yet started working on it. I plan to start doing so in January since its validity is 1 year. I got the forms and was told it shouldn't be difficult. I need to pay the money to an account and they process it.

Jonge, why would you apply DV 2015? My CN is really high, sometimes I wonder if I will become current! Could this be the reason you want to apply DV 2015?

Skache...it is a lottery...it is free and won't cost me a thing and with high case numbers, you just can't tell how the year will unfold.

Hi fellow forum mates i have a problem from a friend that i need some suggestions.
I have a friend who won the DV 2014 lottery and has a boyfriend but they are not legally married. The boyfriend had an immigrant interview in 2012 in the US Embassy and was given a 10 years ban because he reduced his age and after suprise investigations by them it was discovered. Now that my friend won the lottery and intends to get married to this guy legally after her visa but the problem is CAN SHE APPLY FOR THE HUSBAND ONCE SHE IS IN THE US? despite the ban will it be approved? eventhough he has a 10years ban?.
Her case is really complicated please anyone with an idea should help my friend on wat is best to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi fellow forum mates i have a problem from a friend that i need some suggestions.
I have a friend who won the DV 2014 lottery and has a boyfriend but they are not legally married. The boyfriend had an immigrant interview in 2012 in the US Embassy and was given a 10 years ban because he reduced his age and after suprise investigations by them it was discovered. Now that my friend won the lottery and intends to get married to this guy legally after her visa but the problem is CAN SHE APPLY FOR THE HUSBAND ONCE SHE IS IN THE US? despite the ban will it be approved? eventhough he has a 10years ban?.
Her case is really complicated please anyone with an idea should help my friend on wat is best to do.

Yeah She can fill for him but it should be after the completion of the 10 year ban. The ban stands out regardless of any status change, as long as he lied. They have it in their system and they will immediately know once they take his finger prints.

Additional, plus correctional views are highly welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.