• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget Dannyden, Godia and Partitas. All the best guys!

Partitas and Godia update us, have you received the 2nd NL, if not yet, keep on checking the status on the DV website, because me, they never sent the mail to my in box but when I checked the website , the 2nd NL was there.

Am very very sad,my country was not listed among eligible country for DV2015 lottery,LUCKY ME,which mean i need to prepare realy realy hard for the interview because this is my last chance to be an american citizen.

I believe with God nothing is impossible because my God is God of all possibilities.
Most likely the last batch of Nigerians will all receive visas since its their last draw. Lat us pray for them

Can we get a spiritual leader to ask for God's blessings every day. I suggest Akelloh takes up this opportunity. what is the opinion of the rest of the members.

Members, do I need to request for a copy of the finger prints to accompany my police certificate, is it a requirement at the embassy?

Thanks Gurix, thanks for presenting to me an opportunity of help. In box me your FB link. I am also already in contact with Godia and Skache as far as my stay in Nairobi is concerned, that means with all of you guys, I will not stumble when in Nairobi. Big up guys , you have really shown a good heart and I will tell Ugandans that Kenyans have a warm hospitality more than you can think.

You'll be good. Holla on gmail, it's easier for me. guriixaf@gmail.com

Members, do I need to request for a copy of the finger prints to accompany my police certificate, is it a requirement at the embassy?

No need to request for it. They'll give u the finger print sheet together with the Police Certificate.
In Kenya they give u both the Print's sheet n the Police Clearance Certificate pinned together.

I got my 2NL interview late November, I thank God and wish everyone here the best of luck and success.

Partitas and Godia update us, have you received the 2nd NL, if not yet, keep on checking the status on the DV website, because me, they never sent the mail to my in box but when I checked the website , the 2nd NL was there.

I haven't received it yet,am checking on ESC twice a day and I also sent them another email,hope to get it next week,thanx family.

I got my 2NL interview late November, I thank God and wish everyone here the best of luck and success.
Congs Godia, now we should start planning for the medicals, I will call you and we agree, I wanted us to get scheduled for the same day

I haven't received it yet,am checking on ESC twice a day and I also sent them another email,hope to get it next week,thanx family.

Do not worry Partitas, it may come next week, you have to keep in mind that Godia and I sent our forms in May whereas you sent in June, they must be following first come first serve. So let us wait next week, the good thing you are current. Keep on checking.

i want to congrats all applicants who is current. all the best for medical and interview. God is with you

Status
Not open for further replies.