• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
days are moving so fast!i hope our 2nd nls will be sent next week,family am still waiting for your response on the f.b request.
Partitas, I never saw the friend request, resend it or in box me your FB link I will send you a request.

I also have a problem with names. My school certificates (primary, secondary) has my maiden name initialized which is not the case with my college certificate. Will it be a problem?
Kenapol look at Nesh422 experience in the 2013 kenyan selectees. he had a similar querry. Dont worry just arm yourself with photos of family gatherings(even better showing extended family) Documents such as joint accounts (if any)/ They know that in Kenya there are customary marriages....

16th July 2012, 08:43 PM #94
Nesh422
Nesh422 is offline Registered Users (C)

Thankd to God for helping me win and conglatulations to all winners

thanks to Papasan for bringing my attention to this forrum,iam case number 4*** and my queries are the following,
i wrote my DOB as 1986 instead of 1987 and wrote an email to KCC pointing out the mistakes and even attached a scanned copy of my birth cert and high school leaving cert-they replied saying that the info will be includded in my case file for review
my wife and i did something pretty dump too(Birds of same feather...?!!)we wrote her maiden name as mrs munene instead of her name before she got married.
then we had never realy married formery but nw we have gone to the AGs office and married officiary,we had writen a random date of marriage in the form we sent to the kcc and so in our legal marriage cert it hsa been writen marriaed before under customary law,i hope thet know there are no paperworks in customary marriage so they wont ask us to verufy the writen date,..
finally,my surnames doesnt appear in my dads death cert or even my birth cert(be careful what u do with ua names or else ua kids will come to suffer one time,,,,,but my dads names on the death and my birth cert are the same....do uthink they will grill me over that?

No JONGE, we agreed with other forum mates that whatever the out come, we should remain and support the rest until the end of the fiscal year.

Gudday forum mates sorry for the long silence just that i was sick 9fine now0 and over taken by work. But i am back now. Its really getting interesting now that our batch will soon commence interview come October 1st. Wish u guys all the best and Gods continouos guidance and protection upon us.
Sure whatever the out come, we should remain and support the rest until the end of the fiscal year but it should also be noted that once one is granted a visa the stress increases due to preparations to travel and while over there enough time will be needed to adapt and settle down (From others experience) which usually takes months. so their presence wont really be felt like when they are still preparing for their interview.
So Jonge being the captain of this 2014 batch i am highly in support of it.
Wish succes to all those going for interview this coming week God's guidance

News!
I have just received the 2nd NL, interview is on 20th November God is so great, thy Name be ever praised.
Happy Sabbath to every one.

wow God is great family,God ,partritas am hapi 4 u mates go ahead God is infront of u mates now prepare well and am wishin u all the best ,wow family i just rememba u in the ali days ua worries are coolin beinng washed away keep the faith and trust the almighty all will b well hopin 2 here good news from u all,God bless u mates and sucess as u prepare! Wow this is our tym! GURIXX long tym no see hp ua good 2 God bless u gurixx! GOD loves us JAMES 1;17

2014AF00073xxx

Gudday forum mates sorry for the long silence just that i was sick 9fine now0 and over taken by work. But i am back now. Its really getting interesting now that our batch will soon commence interview come October 1st. Wish u guys all the best and Gods continouos guidance and protection upon us.
Sure whatever the out come, we should remain and support the rest until the end of the fiscal year but it should also be noted that once one is granted a visa the stress increases due to preparations to travel and while over there enough time will be needed to adapt and settle down (From others experience) which usually takes months. so their presence wont really be felt like when they are still preparing for their interview.
So Jonge being the captain of this 2014 batch i am highly in support of it.
Wish succes to all those going for interview this coming week God's guidance

Christabel,

nice to have you back. I didn't know I had been selected as the captain....hmmm What does the captain do anyway? I haven't a clue. Just 16 days.

News!
I have just received the 2nd NL, interview is on 20th November God is so great, thy Name be ever praised.

Nice nice Family2133...now you can plan accordingly. You can start working on your police certificates mid-next month.

Hi forummates, for those not yet current, here are stats for the last 3 years. You can predict the trend and get to know an approximate period when you could have your interview. Have a nice weekend.

Dv 2011 dv 2012 dv 2013 dv 2014

9,000 8,500 8,000 7,500
12,000 13,000 13,900 13,000
15,650 18,500 15,500
20,900 24,700 18,100
26,100 32,000 22,000
31,950 35,800 25,850
35,450 39,000 33,500
42,000 50,000 43,400
49,300 current 56,000
57,600 current 66,700
71,800 current 81,200
current current current

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Family2133..holla how we can assist in Nai..

Guriix, nice to know you're making yourself available to help Famil2133...God bless you. Family2133 link-up with Guriix so you can make plans. The earlier the better...

News!

Congrats Family, I know for u the runway now seems so clear n real.
All the best. Act fast 2mnths to go.
I see some of my brothers back here in Kenya are offering their help, God bless you all.

I also have a problem with names. My school certificates (primary, secondary) has my maiden name initialized which is not the case with my college certificate. Will it be a problem?

Thats not a problem. Get an affidavit on your names from a Lawyer saying that it's one and the same person.

Hi forummates, for those not yet current, here are stats for the last 3 years. You can predict the trend and get to know an approximate period when you could have your interview. Have a nice weekend.

Dv 2011 dv 2012 dv 2013 dv 2014

9,000 8,500 8,000 7,500
12,000 13,000 13,900 13,000
15,650 18,500 15,500
20,900 24,700 18,100
26,100 32,000 22,000
31,950 35,800 25,850
35,450 39,000 33,500
42,000 50,000 43,400
49,300 current 56,000
57,600 current 66,700
71,800 current 81,200
current current current

Thanks for the information

Congratulation my mate, I m really happy to read that ... and I wish u all the best , the race starts now.

News!

News!

Wow I am so happy for u family2133
Wish you the best as u prepare for ur interview

Status
Not open for further replies.