• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it up friends. All the best for you. I also need your prayers for my interview next week Tuesday Sep 17 2013 @ 6.30 am

Let me ask this question for the last time. I really need as many responses as possible esp from those who had similar instances.
1. We know that some districts in Kenya have more than one name,some have been added, some removed etc example, Gucha/South Kisii, Elgeyo/Marakwet, Lugari/Malava, Nyamira/North Kisii. Because of those alternative names, your birth certificate may have your place of birth as Lugari while your passport has Malava as the place of birth (the two names refer to the same district) Is there any problem/does the Embassy know that?
2. some of us were born in the village which is in some district. Which one are we supposed to use as the place of birth in the passport? is it the village name, district name?

Keep it up friends. All the best for you. I also need your prayers for my interview next week Tuesday Sep 17 2013 @ 6.30 am

Enoo,am really praying for you,am always happy when a person comes back with great news,with all the qualifications that you got you will have the easiest interview in your life,about change of names you got nothing to worry about coz the co should be well informed,in Jesus mighty name you will kam back with great news.

Christabel,

nice to have you back. I didn't know I had been selected as the captain....hmmm What does the captain do anyway? I haven't a clue. Just 16 days.

Someone needs some coaching on how to be a Capt.

hello mates, remember that some of your siblings or friends need or wish to be happier as you ll be in some months, so please you could share this useful information regarding the DV lottery 2015, ...

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1318.html
http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DV_2015_Instructions.pdf

NIgeria is out of the game in 2015

Ha!, Nigerians don't want to hear anything about not being eligible for dv2015.
Visit Nairaland forums n see how they grill anyone who tries to tell them that they won't be eligible.
Nigerians OOH

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me ask this question for the last time. I really need as many responses as possible esp from those who had similar instances.
1. We know that some districts in Kenya have more than one name,some have been added, some removed etc example, Gucha/South Kisii, Elgeyo/Marakwet, Lugari/Malava, Nyamira/North Kisii. Because of those alternative names, your birth certificate may have your place of birth as Lugari while your passport has Malava as the place of birth (the two names refer to the same district) Is there any problem/does the Embassy know that?
2. some of us were born in the village which is in some district. Which one are we supposed to use as the place of birth in the passport? is it the village name, district name?

I thnk you'll have to explain this to the CO if by any chance S/he asks.

Keep it up friends. All the best for you. I also need your prayers for my interview next week Tuesday Sep 17 2013 @ 6 .30 am
All the best on your interview, May the Lord go with u.

KCSE qualification

KCSE Grade of C- (minus) and any Diploma from a recognised institution someone qualifies ... see previous posts and dont mislead otha participants of the same qualifications..Am dv2014---48*** (Kenya)

Enoo,am really praying for you,am always happy when a person comes back with great news,with all the qualifications that you got you will have the easiest interview in your life,about change of names you got nothing to worry about coz the co should be well informed,in Jesus mighty name you will kam back with great news.

Amen

Congrats Family2133..holla how we can assist in Nai..
Thanks Gurix, thanks for presenting to me an opportunity of help. In box me your FB link. I am also already in contact with Godia and Skache as far as my stay in Nairobi is concerned, that means with all of you guys, I will not stumble when in Nairobi. Big up guys , you have really shown a good heart and I will tell Ugandans that Kenyans have a warm hospitality more than you can think.

Am very very sad,my country was not listed among eligible country for DV2015 lottery,LUCKY ME,which mean i need to prepare realy realy hard for the interview because this is my last chance to be an american citizen.

I believe with God nothing is impossible because my God is God of all possibilities.

Congrats Family, I know for u the runway now seems so clear n real.
All the best. Act fast 2mnths to go.
I see some of my brothers back here in Kenya are offering their help, God bless you all.
Thanks Jorji, I hope we shall meet when in Nairobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.