• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any help needed? We are here

Hi DV 2014!!
First Congratulations to you all. I am happy for you.
Having been a DV2013 and now living in the U.S i am willing to give all the info you will need for free. First things first, this is not such an easy process (its not too hard either) all you need is patience and sincerity.
Do not and I repeat do not try anything fake or false, you will be caught.
KCC dept. is very efficient so even if they do not respond to your emails or calls just know they are working on your file and in due course they will send you an email for your interview.
Its a simple yet taxing process, the waiting is not funny, the medicals are not so hard and the interview is the easiest. The hard part comes when you must now leave Kenya.
Remember God is with you and the rest of us before you mostly Dv 2012 and Dv 2013 winners.
Ask us anything, email us and we shall help.
All the best.
Karendi.

Members, do I need to request for a copy of the finger prints to accompany my police certificate, is it a requirement at the embassy?

Good morning Family2133,

No you don't need to the copy of the finger prints...the certificate of good conduct will do which Interpol at Kololo will give you. Besides I doubt Interpol will give you the finger prints even if you request for them.

Hi DV 2014!!
First Congratulations to you all. I am happy for you.
Having been a DV2013 and now living in the U.S i am willing to give all the info you will need for free. First things first, this is not such an easy process (its not too hard either) all you need is patience and sincerity.
Do not and I repeat do not try anything fake or false, you will be caught.
KCC dept. is very efficient so even if they do not respond to your emails or calls just know they are working on your file and in due course they will send you an email for your interview.
Its a simple yet taxing process, the waiting is not funny, the medicals are not so hard and the interview is the easiest. The hard part comes when you must now leave Kenya.
Remember God is with you and the rest of us before you mostly Dv 2012 and Dv 2013 winners.
Ask us anything, email us and we shall help.
All the best.
Karendi.

Thanks Karendi for the tip. We surely need brothers/sisters like you who have already crossed the Atlantic to guide us on how to cross it.

KCSE Grade of C- (minus) and any Diploma from a recognised institution someone qualifies ... see previous posts and dont mislead otha participants of the same qualifications..Am dv2014---48*** (Kenya)

I think this KCSE qualification issue has been discussed in great detail on the 2013 forum. I would suggest one goes through the 2013 thread for more. I did read a couple of people who had C- and did qualify.

Members, do I need to request for a copy of the finger prints to accompany my police certificate, is it a requirement at the embassy?
At the CID headquarters you will be given an envelop. Please do not separate any document, even the Id copy. Take everything to the embassy as you were given at the CID headquarters and YES the finger prints are one of the attachments.
Your interview is on MY BIRHTDAY, 20th Nov. wee ushapita!!!

I think this KCSE qualification issue has been discussed in great detail on the 2013 forum. I would suggest one goes through the 2013 thread for more. I did read a couple of people who had C- and did qualify.

I tend to differ on that one; I know of only one case where the candidate got a visa with qualifications less than C plain, actually they make you sign somewhere that you understand that any grade less than a C does not qualify you for a visa. (right before you pay for the visa and before interview)
All the same i would ask whoever is asking to still try their luck, you never know!!

Well its IOM that decides the date coz what I've been told is to just email the 2NL and passport and wait for them to give me the date.
Congs Godia, now we should start planning for the medicals, I will call you and we agree, I wanted us to get scheduled for the same day

Well its IOM that decides the date coz what I've been told is to just email the 2NL and passport and wait for them to give me the date.

You can suggest your date in your email to IOM. That is what I did they they accepted my date

hallo mates takin this oppurtunity 2 wish enoo and the rest good luck in their interview !enoo dnt worry God is with u the only thing is 2 trust in him ,i know that the visa is yours mate in Gods name,once again good luck 2morrow u will b succesfull will b anxiously waitin 4 ua post afta the interview! Family bro, wow its such a big challenge 2 step in2 nickelly shoes this year but i promise 2 try my best ! Fellow forumites wishin u 2 all the best in ua preparation this year ,remember God loves u,James 1:17

2014AF00073xxx

Hello forum mates.I need advice with how to upload the photos for dv 2015.How do i label the photos?Our full names or how.

Hello forum mates.I need advice with how to upload the photos for dv 2015.How do i label the photos?Our full names or how.

The name you gove to the file doesn't matter. It is tagged and coded to your case by the system as you upload it - so the actual filename is no longer used.

Interviews

For those DV2014 going for interview please ensure that all the documents that are required are in your possession...
Ensure you have made copies of all your documents...
For those in Kenya ensure yôu request the confidential results from KNEC in time... A friend who was scheduled for interview on 26 aug and dint know about the kcse confidential results... they were sent back and told to reschedule but to date there are no interview dates available...despite having paid for the results to be sent by KNEC....

Do not worry Partitas, it may come next week, you have to keep in mind that Godia and I sent our forms in May whereas you sent in June, they must be following first come first serve. So let us wait next week, the good thing you are current. Keep on checking.
I think I sent the forms a little too late considering my low CN,I think they might push me to December but whatever happens am okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.