• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godia, I stay at Kitale. Since you will be in Nbi its going to be much easier for Family 2133.

Amen! I hope there will still be some visas left for those of us with really high CNs
I thank them too , Skatche and Godia, may God bless your hospitality ..you deserve God blessing and may God grant you VIsas

I have no great news, I have not yet received the 2nd NL. Do you know how long it takes to get it after the Visa bulletin is out?
The News I have is that I am already in connection with Skatche and Godia to help me out while in Nairobi, thanks to these two kind people.
I thank them too , Skatche and Godia, may God bless your hospitality ..you deserve God blessing and may God grant you VIsas
Amen

Family2133,

I thought you can check for in on the website just like we checked when we were selected.
Yes , that's how its done but I have been checking since the visa bulletin came out and the status has not yet changed. I think they will post it after 7-10 days according to Danny

Yes , that's how its done but I have been checking since the visa bulletin came out and the status has not yet changed. I think they will post it after 7-10 days according to Danny

For those waiting for the 2nd NL , Please don't forget to print out you 1st NL or save it somewhere, bcs once you receive the 2nd NL you ll never see the 1st again. And none knows you ll need it.

For those waiting for the 2nd NL , Please don't forget to print out you 1st NL or save it somewhere, bcs once you receive the 2nd NL you ll never see the 1st again. And none knows you ll need it.
Thanks for the advice, I will print several of them and keep.

UP DATE FROM THE SPREADSHEET
1. Dannyden is current for October, 2nd NL received, interview 1st Oct 2013
2. Partitas is current for November 2013, Second NL not yet received
3. Godia is current for November 2013, 2nd NL not yet received
4. Family2133 is current for November 2013, 2nd NL not yet received
Check the link below
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqZnbgMvNnNHdFFZS2hKS295c1BDR1dpb1RLZ1laWnc#gid=0

For the rest of the family, watch the space and keep on praying for those who are current. Together we go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Check the link below
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqZnbgMvNnNHdFFZS2hKS295c1BDR1dpb1RLZ1laWnc#gid=0

For the rest of the family, watch the space and keep on praying for those who are current. Together we go!

Thanks for the update Family2133...we should meet sometime in Kampala and have a chat. What do you think? I am still in Zambia till mid-next month

hallo mates thank u 4 keepin the hse warm, our tym is now we need 2 b more interactiv on the thread ! Family brother hp all is well with u, wishin all the current membas of our team great success in their journey the almighty is with us here !family i suggest u b the captain of hse 2014 bro ! Current memba when u get ua visa dnt 4gt the other with high case nambas !thanks 2 all of u & God loves u !James 1;17

2014AF00073xxx

Thanks for the update Family2133...we should meet sometime in Kampala and have a chat. What do you think? I am still in Zambia till mid-next month
Of course we should meet :cool: , am always free on weekends and public holidays.

hallo mates thank u 4 keepin the hse warm, our tym is now we need 2 b more interactiv on the thread ! Family brother hp all is well with u, wishin all the current membas of our team great success in their journey the almighty is with us here !family i suggest u b the captain of hse 2014 bro ! Current memba when u get ua visa dnt 4gt the other with high case nambas !thanks 2 all of u & God loves u !James 1;17

2014AF00073xxx
Thanks Akelloh, we need each other in this. What we should keep in mind is that there is always two outcomes so we should be prepared to receive either of the two outcomes, that means whatever out come it may be, let us keep around, and continue helping each other to square out our way to US.Thanks for having trust in me, I would love to be the captain but I would rather give the opportunity to JONGE, he is a better candidate given that he is knowledgeable, zealous and has a higher case number, all these guarantee his existence on the forum.

Kenapol look at Nesh422 experience in the 2013 kenyan selectees. he had a similar querry. Dont worry just arm yourself with photos of family gatherings(even better showing extended family) Documents such as joint accounts (if any)/ They know that in Kenya there are customary marriages....

16th July 2012, 08:43 PM #94
Nesh422
Nesh422 is offline Registered Users (C)

Thankd to God for helping me win and conglatulations to all winners

thanks to Papasan for bringing my attention to this forrum,iam case number 4*** and my queries are the following,
i wrote my DOB as 1986 instead of 1987 and wrote an email to KCC pointing out the mistakes and even attached a scanned copy of my birth cert and high school leaving cert-they replied saying that the info will be includded in my case file for review
my wife and i did something pretty dump too(Birds of same feather...?!!)we wrote her maiden name as mrs munene instead of her name before she got married.
then we had never realy married formery but nw we have gone to the AGs office and married officiary,we had writen a random date of marriage in the form we sent to the kcc and so in our legal marriage cert it hsa been writen marriaed before under customary law,i hope thet know there are no paperworks in customary marriage so they wont ask us to verufy the writen date,..
finally,my surnames doesnt appear in my dads death cert or even my birth cert(be careful what u do with ua names or else ua kids will come to suffer one time,,,,,but my dads names on the death and my birth cert are the same....do uthink they will grill me over that?

Check the link below

days are moving so fast!i hope our 2nd nls will be sent next week,family am still waiting for your response on the f.b request.

2014AF00073xxx
Akelloh,we are here to stay no matter what happens,thanx for your wishes,lets continue interacting and praying for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.