• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godia recommends you call them instead of emailing them.
Here's the number +254734860686.
Thanks Jorj, you guys have your net work, bcs Godia in boxed me the same info today. I am going to call them tomorrow n give you feed back. Thank you so much guys for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning Forum,

I hope you are all well. The forum is rather quiet. 11 Days to GO
Yes it is quiet, I think no one is having a concern. Its only Godia and I who are on hot sit preparing for medicals next month, I think Partitas though her number is current, she has not yet received her second NL reason being that she sent her forms a bit late.
I have received a confirmation from IOM that My medicals have been booked for 21st Oct 2013, that is exactly one month to my interview.
Pray for me that it all goes well.

Yes it is quiet, I think no one is having a concern. Its only Godia and I who are on hot sit preparing for medicals next month, I think Partitas though her number is current, she has not yet received her second NL reason being that she sent her forms a bit late.
I have received a confirmation from IOM that My medicals have been booked for 21st Oct 2013, that is exactly one month to my interview.

hey family 1233 have you gotten your second NL already?I think ths site had some issues last week, infact so many posts last wk were deleted hence the seeming quitness..tuko na nyinyi kama pioneer wetu wa 2014 DV guys....take heart and get ready.....God is with us

hey family 1233 have you gotten your second NL already?I think ths site had some issues last week, infact so many posts last wk were deleted hence the seeming quitness..tuko na nyinyi kama pioneer wetu wa 2014 DV guys....take heart and get ready.....God is with us
Yes I received my second NL. Read my signature everything is up dated.
tuko na nyinyi kama pioneer wetu wa 2014 DV guys - I have not understood that statement in blue.
Let us pray for one another, together we shall prevail.

Yes I received my second NL. Read my signature everything is up dated.
tuko na nyinyi kama pioneer wetu wa 2014 DV guys - I have not understood that statement in blue.
Let us pray for one another, together we shall prevail.

sorry i thought you were a kenyan.i meant we are in solidarity with you all as pioneers(first people to get interviewed in the 2014 DV lot)

You will be all fine...so you are going to Nairobi next month then you go back a month later for your interview? How do you plan to travel? Do you have young children? Have you calculated the total cost?

Pose,

I can see our CN's are about the same...so we have a lot of time to get this forum lively...

You will be all fine...so you are going to Nairobi next month then you go back a month later for your interview? How do you plan to travel? Do you have young children? Have you calculated the total cost?
Yes I have to travel twice just to be on safe side, I want to give my self an allowance of 1 month just in case of any thing. I plan to travel by land and yes I have two kids. I have calculated the cost for medicals but I have not yet calculated the accommodation and feeding (I am still waiting for Godia to give me info no this).

I picked my passport with Visa , the sealed packet and my forgotten original documents today. In fact, it was available from yesterday-some hours from my interview!

I picked my passport with Visa , the sealed packet and my forgotten original documents today. In fact, it was available from yesterday-some hours from my interview!

You and Gabam you made my day, ....Gabam is facing the slowest process in the universe and you underwent the most rapid process of the century , congz man ..and prepare your entry in US

Aimanda7 this is my FB link please send me friend request https://www.facebook.com/momin.mushtaqali

Family, I m happy to ready that, this is another step done, so, tell me, IOM confirmed you inbox or after you called them?

Enno, yesterday you did not answer my question, bcz you were concerned about your original documents but now I think you are enough calm, so, tell me how you are going to change the host.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enno, yesterday you did not answer my question, bcz you were concerned about your original documents but now I think you are enough calm, so, tell me how you are going to change the host.

The host is changed at the port if entry where your docs will be processed. you just need to give them your new host address.

how many hours of travel by bus between kampala and Nairobi?

Well the last time I travelled it took us 12 hours...we left Kampala at 7pm and got there at 7am the next day...it is some journey especially if you are alone...I plan to use it too

Well the last time I travelled it took us 12 hours...we left Kampala at 7pm and got there at 7am the next day...it is some journey especially if you are alone...I plan to use it too
Hi JONGE, its cheaper to travel twice than going at once for medicals and interviews. Accommodation and bus fares bring in this difference. Accommodation in Nairobi is expensive and if you go at once, you will need to spend more days in Nairobi (remember Nairobi is very expensive than Kampala in all aspects of life). On the other hand, bus fares are low so adding an extra journey is cheaper than adding extra days in Nairobi.
Another point is about employment, at my organization they can not give a leave of two consecutive weeks unless if some one is ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.