• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Members, I got a strange communication from IOM. All along I thought that the skin test which is done on Kids is read after 72 hours(3 Days) , but the mail which I received from IOM states that the results will be read after 48 Hours (2 days). Have they changed the medical principals?

Ticket Fares

As the interviews for the DV2014 are fast approaching and I know this will also be a House of winners. For competitive fares please email me: Your destination, Number of passengers (for children please indicate their ages), and date of travel... Also include names to reserve seats....we don't charge for reservations...

shorrie.crystal@gmail.com

Pose,

I can see our CN's are about the same...so we have a lot of time to get this forum lively...

nakuambia JONGE almost a year is when we shall become current so we best get comfortable its gonna be a bumpy long ride

Hi JONGE, its cheaper to travel twice than going at once for medicals and interviews. Accommodation and bus fares bring in this difference. Accommodation in Nairobi is expensive and if you go at once, you will need to spend more days in Nairobi (remember Nairobi is very expensive than Kampala in all aspects of life). On the other hand, bus fares are low so adding an extra journey is cheaper than adding extra days in Nairobi.
Another point is about employment, at my organization they can not give a leave of two consecutive weeks unless if some one is ill.

I thought i read somewehere that for ugandans now you can do the tests in uganda?or is it still you have to make the journey to nairobi?

As the interviews for the DV2014 are fast approaching and I know this will also be a House of winners. For competitive fares please email me: Your destination, Number of passengers (for children please indicate their ages), and date of travel... Also include names to reserve seats....we don't charge for reservations...

shorrie.crystal@gmail.com

hey shorrie, i know iom helps immigrants with great flight deals,are your rates as competitive?thanks.

Hi Guys! just to inform you that i just received a confirmation mail from KCC after my request. It is as seen bellow.....

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is XOXOXO xOxOx. I am one of the lucky winners of the 2014 DV lottery. I have sent my documents to the Kentucky Consular Center on June 24/2013. I wanted confirmation for its receipt.

NAME: XOXOXO xOxOx Xo

CASE NO.: 2014AF00031***

DATE OF BIRTH: xxxx x, 19xx

WIth best regards.

---------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of September to locate the current numbers being processed.

Rhonda

Support Contractor - Serco Inc.

CA/VO/KCC

Diversity Visa Unit

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Dear Members, I got a strange communication from IOM. All along I thought that the skin test which is done on Kids is read after 72 hours(3 Days) , but the mail which I received from IOM states that the results will be read after 48 Hours (2 days). Have they changed the medical principals?

Family2133,

it is ok...it is done after 2 - 3 days. I recently did one at the Surgery just before I came to Zambia in August. It took 48 hours...and it is painful and itchy. To imagine that is what kids go through is amazing...

I thought i read somewehere that for ugandans now you can do the tests in uganda?or is it still you have to make the journey to nairobi?

Hi Pose,

we still have to come over to Nairobi. I once saw a similar discussion on 2013 forum and the Ugandans their confirmed that we have to go to Nairobi.

how are you guys???? DV 2013 will be over in just few days and then our time will start..... DV 2014... i wish all the best to everyone.. every selectee and everyone who is current for Oct and Nov

went today for my medicals (IOM Moscow) it took me all the day and vaccines still hurting ma body. mediacals will be valid for one year.I don't know how it's going in nairobi, wish all the best to you guys.

went today for my medicals (IOM Moscow) it took me all the day and vaccines still hurting ma body. mediacals will be valid for one year.I don't know how it's going in nairobi, wish all the best to you guys.

you will be the first winner of 2014

you will be the first winner of 2014
hahahahhah, thanks. I hope we're house of winners. I'm jus t waiting these nine days. ((( i don't feelnothing while many 2013 dv selectees talked about having stress))). one thing i feel i must be strong for all East Africa.
a nice day to all of you and don't forget to pray for Dannyden.

hahahahhah, thanks. I hope we're house of winners. I'm jus t waiting these nine days. ((( i don't feelnothing while many 2013 dv selectees talked about having stress))). one thing i feel i must be strong for all East Africa.
a nice day to all of you and don't forget to pray for Dannyden.

that's the attitude, don't feel stress, don't get nervous, and smile always.... you are already a winner just go and complete some formalities

my wife left her place to reach Westgate and because of traffic she got late and en route she was informed that terrorist attack happened and she was saved. Alhumdolillah, God is great

my wife left her place to reach Westgate and because of traffic she got late and en route she was informed that terrorist attack happened and she was saved. Alhumdolillah, God is great
Thank God she is alright! Such a tragedy!

Hi Friends,

Just 8 DAYS TO GO...Dannyden go and get what is yours...Are you having your interview in Moscow?

My Kenyan friends, I hope you are all well. May The Lord watch over you throughout this senseless act...

Status
Not open for further replies.