• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi dear friends,atlast kcc has confirmed that they received my forms and now hopeful that in a few weeks time I will receive my 2nd nl.be blessed.

Hi Paritas,

you should have received your 2NL by now...You should be scheduled for November unless of-course if you sent your forms late. It is good they have confirmed receipt of the documents.

OH God I always visit the AP thread always praying that Gabam has gotten his visa,i feel so bad for him because that kind of waiting is so stressful!HE is always in my prayers and now even more.

Yeah Gabam has really been at it for a long time. Partitas do you know by any chance why he was put on AP?

Hi Jonge,

From the thread above, no one did the actual walk in to IOM to ask..its all about links and what the links show. Maybe its not possible but is there anyone who has called the IOM doctor/Office to actually ask and find out.

Guriix,

I want to think that since Nairobi is where the immigration issues are handled, they probably prefer to work with someone in Nairobi. Remember the results are sent to the embassy from IOM. Doing it in Kampala and then sending it to Nairobi adds administrative and logistic issues to the process. Besides I have searched this forum on this issue and haven't come across a Ugandan who has done it at IOM and had their interview in Nairobi.

hi dear friends,atlast kcc has confirmed that they received my forms and now hopeful that in a few weeks time I will receive my 2nd nl.be blessed.
Ooo this is great news, just make sure that the passports are ready because they will ask for scanned copies of your passports and a copy of 2nd NL when booking for medicals. The 2nd NL will come very soon

I wrote to the Embassy Nairobi some time back in July inquiring about the same issue, I never got any response up to today. Its better to call and confirm from the embassy its self instead of calling IOM Uganda bcs at Nairobi embassy website, they wrote that they only accept results from IOM Nairobi and IOM Mombasa they never mentioned IOM Uganda.

i agree...a phone call can save somebody thousands of shillings to be used on transport and accomodation in nairobi

Guriix,

I want to think that since Nairobi is where the immigration issues are handled, they probably prefer to work with someone in Nairobi. Remember the results are sent to the embassy from IOM. Doing it in Kampala and then sending it to Nairobi adds administrative and logistic issues to the process. Besides I have searched this forum on this issue and haven't come across a Ugandan who has done it at IOM and had their interview in Nairobi.

Hi Guys,

I talked to a friend in IOM Kampala and he confirmed that medicals are done in Nairobi. So Nairobi it is. Confirmed.

Hi Guys,

I talked to a friend in IOM Kampala and he confirmed that medicals are done in Nairobi. So Nairobi it is. Confirmed.

Thanks Guriix for the feed-back. The Nairobi trip is one we have to factor in financially for we guys from Uganda

it's a great thing that they received your forms, we pray that you get your 2NL. And we don't forget Gabam in our prayers, may God bless help him to get this GC!

it's a great thing that they received your forms, we pray that you get your 2NL. And we don't forget Gabam in our prayers, may God bless help him to get this GC!

ooooh , Gabam is wild with joy now, his status changed to ISSUED , you can't imagine how happy I am, he s indebted to God

ooooh , Gabam is wild with joy now, his status changed to ISSUED , you can't imagine how happy I am, he s indebted to God

It is never over until it is over...wonderful to see how the forum kept encouraging & praying for him. With 2 days left, getting it at this stage after such a long AP process can only be because of God

It is never over until it is over...wonderful to see how the forum kept encouraging & praying for him. With 2 days left, getting it at this stage after such a long AP process can only be because of God

That wait must have been nerve wracking, all is well that ends well..God is good. Congrats Gabam.

Case No: 2014AF0008***
Entry checked : May 03 2013
Forms sent to KCC : Aug 9 2013 (registered mail PCK)
Confirmed delivery by KCC : Aug 26 2013
2nd NL:Not yet
Police clearanceone
Medicals:Not yet
Interview:Not yet
Visa pick up:Not yet
P.O.E:Detroit,Michigan

Last edited by a moderator:
Confidential results

Hey congrats for all DV2014 selectees... i understand that interviews are commencing in few days to come-- just to ask What if someone has college certs does he also need to go for the confidential results from KNEC .... if in case you someone has gone to college and graduated with KNEC college certs??

... for all those DV2014 winners whom their cases are low and have C- in KCSE please after ua interviews come back and share with us your experience.... Dats KCSE C- WITH SOME COLLEGE LEVEL COURSES?? PLEAAAAASE......
I av C- with a Diploma and Certificate but lots of sleepless nites just as 2014 fiscal year starts...

am dv2014 selectee 48***(Kenya)

Hey congrats for all DV2014 selectees... i understand that interviews are commencing in few days to come-- just to ask What if someone has college certs does he also need to go for the confidential results from KNEC .... if in case you someone has gone to college and graduated with KNEC college certs??

... for all those DV2014 winners whom their cases are low and have C- in KCSE please after ua interviews come back and share with us your experience.... Dats KCSE C- WITH SOME COLLEGE LEVEL COURSES?? PLEAAAAASE......
I av C- with a Diploma and Certificate but lots of sleepless nites just as 2014 fiscal year starts...

am dv2014 selectee 48***(Kenya)

Welcome Sossi, "Jocking" lol. I mean Sossa.
Yes u still have to go to Knec and request for your confidential results to be sent over. That's whether you have Certs, Dips or degree because that's what they look at the most.
Abt the grades, I dont like commenting much on the same. Every case is different in its own way, so i guess we'll have to wait n hear from those who will precede us.
Good luck and Pray hard.
Welcome again.

thanx Dannyden,I am ready for my 2nd nl now because we got our passports today so I got no more worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.