• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey congrats for all DV2014 selectees... i understand that interviews are commencing in few days to come-- just to ask What if someone has college certs does he also need to go for the confidential results from KNEC .... if in case you someone has gone to college and graduated with KNEC college certs??

... for all those DV2014 winners whom their cases are low and have C- in KCSE please after ua interviews come back and share with us your experience.... Dats KCSE C- WITH SOME COLLEGE LEVEL COURSES?? PLEAAAAASE......
I av C- with a Diploma and Certificate but lots of sleepless nites just as 2014 fiscal year starts...

am dv2014 selectee 48***(Kenya)[/QUOTE don't you worry,I surely will inform you because I too had a c minus and a cert and am currently doing cpa sec too so I think you are even better than me!as for the confidential results I think its advisable to get one.

i have a question. If my interview is on 30th September and suppose i'm being put on AP, does AP remains active even though FY is over????

Hi guys. Could you kindly highlight all the likely scenarios for an AP.

Hey congrats for all DV2014 selectees... i understand that interviews are commencing in few days to come-- just to ask What if someone has college certs does he also need to go for the confidential results from KNEC .... if in case you someone has gone to college and graduated with KNEC college certs??

... for all those DV2014 winners whom their cases are low and have C- in KCSE please after ua interviews come back and share with us your experience.... Dats KCSE C- WITH SOME COLLEGE LEVEL COURSES?? PLEAAAAASE......
I av C- with a Diploma and Certificate but lots of sleepless nites just as 2014 fiscal year starts...

am dv2014 selectee 48***(Kenya)[/QUOTE don't you worry,I surely will inform you because I too had a c minus and a cert and am currently doing cpa sec too so I think you are even better than me!as for the confidential results I think its advisable to get one.

Good morning Partitas,

concerning qualifications necessary for DV, please find below something that was shared by someone on the 2013 thread. I think it will be helpful to everyone else as well. Again going through the 2013 thread, a number of people have shared their experience regarding educational qualifications. Actually a number of people have received the visa with below minimum. Anyway here is the lin

http://www.scribd.com/doc/127772927/KCSE-Diversity-Requirement-in-Kenya

i have a question. If my interview is on 30th September and suppose i'm being put on AP, does AP remains active even though FY is over????

Mushy_hot I doubt they would put you on AP on the 30th of September unless if the missing document is expected to arrive that very day. Once the deadline passes, then you can't be issued the visa whatsoever.

Hi guys!
Does anyone know of a relatively cheap but secure place where we guys from Uganda can book during our stay in Nairobi? I have also heard people say that we need about 2 weeks in Nairobi both for medicals and interview; is this ideal? Thirdly, is it true that vaccinations are only carried out on Thursdays?

Thanks a lot.

Hi guys!
Does anyone know of a relatively cheap but secure place where we guys from Uganda can book during our stay in Nairobi? I have also heard people say that we need about 2 weeks in Nairobi both for medicals and interview; is this ideal? Thirdly, is it true that vaccinations are only carried out on Thursdays?

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

I can check on a few places on Limuru Road (Ngara Area) which is on the road towards Gigiri (where US Embassy and IOM Medicals Place are located). The advantage of this location is that its near public transport to the Embassy/IOM which makes it cheaper transportwise. What budgets would you be comfortable with? Equivalent of US Dollar 10, 15, 20? Because cheap is relative. 5-10 dollar places might not be in the safest of neighborhoods. Anyway lets all talk and see what/where is best.

Hi guys!

Thanks a lot.

Hell KaiaUG,

welcome to the forum. If you could update your signature we can be more helpful. We do have a number of Ugandans on the forum including myself. Family2133 is also from Uganda and I think he is liaising with a member from Kenya to help him on that.

I think $10-$15 should be OK; Please help us look around. It will be great. We are grateful.

Case No: 2014AF00031***
Entry checked : May 01 2013
Forms sent to KCC : May 09 2013
Confirmed delivery by KCC: June 03 2013
2nd NL:
Police clearance:
Medicals:
Interview:
Visa pick up:
P.O.E:

I think $10-$15 should be OK; Please help us look around. It will be great. We are grateful.

2nd NL:
Police clearance:
Medicals:
Interview:
Visa pick up:
P.O.E:

KaiaUG I am also from Uganda and will make use of the information shared on this forum. With your CN, you still time to prepare and organise. The forum will certainly be helpful.

Thank you for the encouragement; true, we still have a few months on our hands; just trying to think ahead of time!

2nd NL:
Police clearance:
Medicals:
Interview:
Visa pick up:
P.O.E:

Thank you---- Thanks for a quick reply indeed_ _ If juz to noe..HOW ARE THIS CONFIDENTIAL RESULTS ACQUIRED from KNEC?? I heard someone say its 2000Ksh. and how is it paid??

Thank you---- Thanks for a quick reply indeed_ _ If juz to noe..HOW ARE THIS CONFIDENTIAL RESULTS ACQUIRED from KNEC?? I heard someone say its 2000Ksh. and how is it paid??

Hi Sossa,

please update your signature...that way we can better answer your questions

Good morning Partitas,

concerning qualifications necessary for DV, please find below something that was shared by someone on the 2013 thread. I think it will be helpful to everyone else as well. Again going through the 2013 thread, a number of people have shared their experience regarding educational qualifications. Actually a number of people have received the visa with below minimum. Anyway here is the lin

http://www.scribd.com/doc/127772927/KCSE-Diversity-Requirement-in-Kenya
thanx jonge,I had read this some months ago and what I understood from the second line of diploma requirements is a c minus OR its equivalent plus a certificate so I feel all hope is not lost.

Mushy_hot I doubt they would put you on AP on the 30th of September unless if the missing document is expected to arrive that very day. Once the deadline passes, then you can't be issued the visa whatsoever.

that's bad news

AP happens sometimes when someone doesn't have required docs. It also happens (or is more likely) for applicants from certain countries.

certain countries??? which country?? i am from India and i claimed my spouse country of birth to get eligible and then i registered for DV and then i selected, now i don't know which country's rules are going to be apply on my case

Status
Not open for further replies.