• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news buddy!! at least things are moving in the right direction. The Good Lord shall surely do it for you....mate

utamaduni thanks, I am now sure that things are moving. I am waiting for the Lord's final decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
C.N: 2014AF000085xx
Entry Checked: 02, May 2013
Forms sent to KCC: 12th Aug 2013
2 NL: received
Medicals: done
Police : done
Interview: mid Jan 2014
Visa: processing
P.O.E: detroit

Hi all,we are moving on well and still more to come.I am Happy for all who have received their visa,those who have received 2NL, and more so for good signs with Family123 (AP)I have a question "i went to KNEC offices for confidential letter but i did not put my case number is there a problem?'
Thanks Beth, My view, to be on safe side you have to make sure that whatever is sent to the embassy , should bear the principal applicants' name and case number because its even emphasized for the stuff that is sent to KCC

hi parts,beth,...u need to call KNEC and have them match your case number with name..coz am not sure if the embassy will go to the trouble of matching the case number and name..believe calling Knec and also you can email the embassy ..

You are right Olelenku, a case number is even more important than even the name because I guess the case number is the unique identifier within their data base, its the primary key . So my sister if you have the capacity to have it appended to your results, pls do it.

No point to worry partitas even if yu didn't state yua CN I think yu share with no one yua names afterall during interview .the visa belong to yu partitas
I know that the names wouldn't match but as ole lenku has said ,I don't the embassy staff would waste time trying to find who the confidential cert belong to,I am at knec hoping its not sent yet,but if it is I will just have to pray for all to go well.

Hehe!this lady at knec can't understand how I would forget to include my case number,lucky enough it hasn't been sent so I was told to call on Wednesday so that t I can remind them to attach the form I have filled today.thanx jonge ,I believe it's all gonna be okay .

my forum family whatsup!!
I have been missing from the blog for a while now, I took an extended holiday but I've been following peoples' progress though I couldn't post anything coz I forgot my password ergo I can't log in on a different device apart from the one in the office. Yeah you are free to laugh at me I know am a dumb ***.

I have been missing from the blog for a while now, I took an extended holiday but I've been following peoples' progress though I couldn't post anything coz I forgot my password ergo I can't log in on a different device apart from the one in the office. Yeah you are free to laugh at me I know am a dumb ***.

Hehe!this lady at knec can't understand how I would forget to include my case number,lucky enough it hasn't been sent so I was told to call on Wednesday so that t I can remind them to attach the form I have filled today.thanx jonge ,I believe it's all gonna be okay .

Congrats partitas on all the progress you are making, I see things are happening. Soon you are facing the CO, are you ready?lol

Welcome back Nairobba !

Congrats partitas on all the progress you are making, I see things are happening. Soon you are facing the CO, are you ready?lol
Hehe seems like a little bit afraid thats why I am forgetting the most important things lol!thanx pal I hope tiu are praying for me!!

Yes, it arrived at the embassy 2de morning.

see what did i tell you family?my prayers do work!!!congrats lad for the patience you've shown and the progress they've shown,all in due time brother, all in due time.be easy, take it one day at a time, and trust me your visas will come through. Just focus on your job and other necessary activities for you and your family. Everything will come forth. all in due time.cheers homie...

Had a very interesting day yesterday with my main man olelenku. We went to check and book flights @ IOM, but we were up to no mischief. As usual hunger got the better of me so I left him there and went to eat, by the time I came back he was through.lol. Thanks for coming thro' brother...

Status
Not open for further replies.