• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Akelloh? Haven't heard from him since last year...brother I hope you are well

Heey Jonge, had a chat with him yesterday. He's doing all good, told me to say hi to all and wish all the best to those attending their interviews this month.
So all the best to those attending their interviews this Month courtesy of Akelloh and Me off course...

Heey Jonge, had a chat with him yesterday. He's doing all good, told me to say hi to all and wish all the best to those attending their interviews this month.
So all the best to those attending their interviews this Month courtesy of Akelloh and Me off course...

Thanks for the update...

Wassup Nairobba......good to hear you and olelenku decided to spare the airlines the mid air grand show....Welcome back!!!

hahaha mid air grand show.lol utamaduni you killing me man!!thanks tho'..btw your peoples from the A still around or they've already left?

A.P Update
Hope every one is fine. I want to update you that , yesterday my status on CEAC updated to yesterdays date and also today it has updated to today's date, this means my case is seriously being worked on . Any time I will be getting the final out come, only prayers

Family2133...this visa is yours....all yours my friend

there are quite a number of frequent bloggers who are seriously missing or haven't posted anything for a while, am a bit worried. akelloh...notez...dannyden...samolaniyi...guriix...hamniwes...skache to name a few. Probably you've forgotten your passwords like me??lol we need to hear from you people every so often, don't be so quiet! aimanda7 I saw earlier you had friends posting in French, hope they were not discouraged, ask them to keep posting we need to know their progress!!HAPPY 2014 people!!*ahem I know am late*
p.s beth02 waiting for your updates on the interview

there are quite a number of frequent bloggers who are seriously missing or haven't posted anything for a while, am a bit worried. akelloh...notez...dannyden...samolaniyi...guriix...hamniwes...skache to name a few. Probably you've forgotten your passwords like me??lol we need to hear from you people every so often, don't be so quiet! aimanda7 I saw earlier you had friends posting in French, hope they were not discouraged, ask them to keep posting we need to know their progress!!HAPPY 2014 people!!*ahem I know am late*

Hey pal, first of all tell me if once you fly you will be back on the forum. May be you ll only tell us your first day on the uncle sam land, but personally I wish you update us everything about SSN, GC and job hunting.... ok man Beth is doing well , visa approved as I read it from Partitas , and he will give further details later. congz to him, and Praises be to God.

DV2014AF000085**
Entry Checked: 02.05.2013
Form Sent to KCC: 09.08.2013
Confirmed by KCC Via email: 14.09.2013
2nd NL: 20.11.2013
Interview : Mid Jan 2014
Police Cert: Done
P.O.E: Michigan, Detroit city

visa approved,I thank almighty God forgiving me and my family our desire also thank your all and wish you well.I want to encourage those go for interview to be compose and have all document ready.document required are:-original passport,original and copy of KCSE certificate,original and copy marriage certificate,original and copy birth certificate,police clearance,and two 2*2 passport.then your visa will be approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
DV2014AF000085**

visa approved,I thank almighty God forgiving me and my family our desire also thank your all and wish you well.I want to encourage those go for interview to be compose and have all document ready.document required are:-original passport,original and copy of KCSE certificate,original and copy marriage certificate,original and copy birth certificate,police clearance,and two 2*2 passport.then your visa will be approved.

Thanks Betho2 for the encouragement. When you get time do share your experience with us.

DV2014AF000085**

Congs Beth02; We thank God for your visa.
If I may ask; and anyone who's done interviews so far can answer this: Does the CO also need original documents (with photocopies) of derivatives or it this just for the Principal Applicant? I know I must have all the birth certificates for all of us; I know there must be a marriage certificate (original and copy) but do I need to photocopy the birth certificates for everybody? I thought I would ask? Thanks.

Waouh Cogratulations Beth 02 we are so proud of you !!!

DV2014AF000085**

AP. UPDATE
At exactly 58 days into A.P, my status has again updated today. We are a family of 4, the principal applicant has been reading administrative Processing while other 3 family members have been reading Ready but today, there is only one family member reading Ready, all the other 3 are now reading Administrative Processing. Does that have any significance?
Any time I will get the final result, I will share any out come.Watch this space!

God is great pal, tomorrow everything will be clear, you ll get to know if you have to send passports in Jesus name. Please Forum keep praying for Family2133
AP. UPDATE
At exactly 58 days into A.P, my status has again updated today. We are a family of 4, the principal applicant has been reading administrative Processing while other 3 family members have been reading Ready but today, there is only one family member reading Ready, all the other 3 are now reading Administrative Processing. Does that have any significance?
Any time I will get the final result, I will share any out come.Watch this space!

Yes my man Nairobba!! My host left early Jan....They were over for the Holidays. I happened to come across the song Welcome to Atlanta by Jermaine Dupri and Ludacris on telly today...it got me excited cant wait to make it there. Lucky you you have already gone through the fire of baptism...cant wait for my turn with the CO.... You should play the song in your mp3 as you land.......we should hook up one day for a big mac and Dr pepper at a MacDonald joint....lol

hahaha mid air grand show.lol utamaduni you killing me man!!thanks tho'..btw your peoples from the A still around or they've already left?

Warm Congratulations from this End. We celebrate with you on your victory....I wish you and your family all the best as you plan to relocate and when you finally reach the promised land.....The good Lord is on a winning streak!!! Next please....

DV2014AF000085**

very nice summary

This link http://www.dv-info.site40.net/ may decrease stresses of some forum mates ...where are you KaiaUG ? I know these days your patience level is very low.
according to the last years statistics, the next month VB will be very promising

God is great pal, tomorrow everything will be clear, you ll get to know if you have to send passports in Jesus name. Please Forum keep praying for Family2133

Thank you so much brother Aimanda,I greatly appreciate the info u share with me via phone,keep up the spirit n I have you in my prayers.I just wish that tomorrow this case of mine gets off the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.