• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys,hope all going well for mates here..just to let u know that IOM is the most viable option,was with Nairobba when booking and paying,...$875..to my point of entry..

hi guys,hope all going well for mates here..just to let u know that IOM is the most viable option,was with Nairobba when booking and paying,...$875..to my point of entry..

I believe they are the fairest,which airline will you use?we will be so waiting for your expirience !!

Lemme take a guess of the airline QUATAR airline if am nt mistaken wat day is that cos I also want to book on Wednesday who knws we mite meet in doha I will jst tell u d cloth am putin on b4 boardin here in Nigeria.

Had a very interesting day yesterday with my main man olelenku. We went to check and book flights @ IOM, but we were up to no mischief. As usual hunger got the better of me so I left him there and went to eat, by the time I came back he was through.lol. Thanks for coming thro' brother...
Oh God !you are boarding the same plane!!hehe!i pity the pilot already !you must have loved the samosas at IOM !!

Oh God !you are boarding the same plane!!hehe!i pity the pilot already !you must have loved the samosas at IOM !!

aih for the good of all humanity, we realized it would be a very bad, bad baaaaddd idea to board the same plane. The staff at IOM advised us to travel a month apart. So that's what we did. I think I'll wait for you. \o/

We thank the good Lord..that was a close one. It shall be well with you..... as the All Ghana 2014 DV LOTTERY slogan goes "present urself and pick the visa "

Hehe!this lady at knec can't understand how I would forget to include my case number,lucky enough it hasn't been sent so I was told to call on Wednesday so that t I can remind them to attach the form I have filled today.thanx jonge ,I believe it's all gonna be okay .

Wassup Nairobba......good to hear you and olelenku decided to spare the airlines the mid air grand show....Welcome back!!!

my forum family whatsup!!
I have been missing from the blog for a while now, I took an extended holiday but I've been following peoples' progress though I couldn't post anything coz I forgot my password ergo I can't log in on a different device apart from the one in the office. Yeah you are free to laugh at me I know am a dumb ***.

aih for the good of all humanity, we realized it would be a very bad, bad baaaaddd idea to board the same plane. The staff at IOM advised us to travel a month apart. So that's what we did. I think I'll wait for you. \o/

Lol !that was great advice really mhh..,haha!wait for me!with the way you get hungry you might borrow my meals !!

We thank the good Lord..that was a close one. It shall be well with you..... as the All Ghana 2014 DV LOTTERY slogan goes "present urself and pick the visa "

Very close indeed though I will get to know if they attached the case number tommorow but I trust they will,in Jesus mighty name I will present my self for the visa pickup !thank you utamaduni

UP DATE ON A.P
At exactly 51 days into the A.P guy, my status update on the CEAC website has changed to today's date and I have also received a mail from the embassy instructing me to send a copy of UNEB O-Level certificate thru DHL. LORD God of mercy!

Oh that is good news all the best Family continue trusting God:)

hi feyi,I believe the flight is a BA...according to IOM here..also,for my Kenyan mates,guy ray..who have preceded ..can I carry Majani..Kenyan tea leaves ?Host wants some ketepa..any advise guys?
Lemme take a guess of the airline QUATAR airline if am nt mistaken wat day is that cos I also want to book on Wednesday who knws we mite meet in doha I will jst tell u d cloth am putin on b4 boardin here in Nigeria.

A.P Update
Hope every one is fine. I want to update you that , yesterday my status on CEAC updated to yesterdays date and also today it has updated to today's date, this means my case is seriously being worked on . Any time I will be getting the final out come, only prayers

A.P Update
Hope every one is fine. I want to update you that , yesterday my status on CEAC updated to yesterdays date and also today it has updated to today's date, this means my case is seriously being worked on . Any time I will be getting the final out come, only prayers

Family you will get your visas :)

Birth certificate stamp

Hello Members,

Please help me out- My interview is coming up in march; I applied for a my passport with a birth certificate which i lost. I got another birth certificate but it lacks the normal immigration stamp and ref numbers behind. is this a problem and how can it be solved.

Thanks in advance.

A.P Update

They are really working on it !we will surely board the same plane because In Jesus name the final outcome will be positive !!more and more prayers!

Status
Not open for further replies.