• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing.I was comparing 2013 march cut off with 2014 march and i realized all regions are slightly high this march than last march except for AFRICA and NIGERIA. My opinion is starting April, both AFRICA and NIGERIA is likely to progress fast for the rest of the FY 2014. Lets watch the space.
hi guys for the blessed ones this month here you go... last year was higher by 850. God be with us......
For*March, immigrant numbers in

AFRICA 25,000 Except:Egypt18,300
Ethiopia24,700
Nigeria9,400

ASIA4,325*
EUROPE20,050*Except: Uzbekistan 13,900
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)8*
OCEANIA
800*
SOUTH AMERICA,

hi parts,still around and waiting to move on Feb..God willing..congrats on medicals..next visa..Family213.we praying too and visa will be yours...
Hello !i was even starting to wonder where our funny guys are (you n Nairobba )all the best as you prepare for your relocation.

Congs very interesting experience thank God you made it.
Happy new year family friends/forum mates!!

I am from Eldoret Kenya and my interview was scheduled for 7th January 2014. I left on Monday, 6th January for Nairobi because night traveling has been banned in Kenya, and would have been the most convenient for me.

0400hrs: My alarms rings and I wake up (did not dream that night surprisingly).
0500hrs: I get to the bus stop I didn't want my brother dropping me coz i had 'hardened' after medicals at IOM.
0530hrs: I am at Odeon and enter matatu route 107
0620hrs: At American Embassy gate and already the line is long. I expected this. One of the forum members had stressed on time.

I left my watch and phone at the second security check and lost track of time. I cared less because I knew I had made it on time. I was directed to the main hall where I was given a number and told to wait outside. I froze like many of the members who had been there before. Like I said before I was prepared for all these coz I have read it before.

Everything was going on well until I was called to Window 6. The African lady inside wanted to verify my documents before I met the CO. I had made a made a terrible mistake, I didn't have my high school leaving certificate. I guess I forgot it at a photocopying place back in Eldoret. I got confused because the lady told me that I was wasting her time. In my heart I knew I had wasted my chance in a foolish way. God softened the heart of the lady and as I was trying to look for the cert in my bag she dashed to the photocopying machine and made a copy with the one I had requested KNEC to forward. For those to meet the CO make sure KNEC forwards your cert.

The lady arrogantly told me to pay and after I paid she ordered me to sit down, but this time inside. People don't talk in there, I guess they are all tensed. My name was called to Window 8 and I called on God to guide me. The CO asked me to raise my right hand and swear to tell the truth.
CO: What is your name
ME: I said (and I was shaking)
CO: What did you do after high school?
ME: I said it all (even which I later remembered might not have been necessary)
CO: Do you have any kids?
ME: No
CO: Where will you stay in America?
ME: Minnesota
CO: Who is hosting you?
ME: A close family friend
CO: Call your family friend and inform him that you are going to America.
ME: Thank you (Confused and blashing coz she said it in high voice)
CO: Congratulations and welcome to America

She gave me two forms but my head wouldn't listen to what she was saying. I later learned that one form is instructions on how to register for DHL and the other is on the USCIS immigrant fee.

I wish to thank all forum members for their prayers. Family2133 and Dannyden God is always faithful and will satisfy the desires of your hearts coz His timing is the best. Congratulations for all those who have received theirs and those going for medicals and interview I wish you well.

Best regards,
C.N: 2014AF00018xxx
Entry Checked: 16th May 2013
Forms sent to KCC: 12th june 2013
2 NL: received
Medicals: done
Police : done
Interview: 7th January 2014
Visa: Granted - God is Great!
P.O.E: Minnesota

Salams. Thank you for sharing.
Hi guys been missing in action but as you know its a brand new year and the hustle just begun...went to IOM on Monday to sort ticket issue and also tried to compare flights to the States the fares are on the higher side coz its still high season...IOM gave me a good deal British Airways on the 22nd of Jan one way to Philly will cost me 75K and as the year continues to move its gonna be cheaper according to the dude I found there...So Godwilling I will be checking out come that date and wanna take this opportunity once again to thank you all for the ideas, motivations and encouragements that we all shared.
If it wasn't for the forum I wouldn't have known about the IOM ticketing and stuff...will always be part and parcel of this wonderful forum and I promise to always update u guys on my progress as we continue to push the dream....Family and Dannyden yu are always on my prayers and thoughts...Akello, Partitas, Jorj, Nickely, Nairobba and all of you that I haven't mentioned thanks and keep the flame burning and to the new members welcome aboard and by the end of it all you will never regret knowing this wonderful site and family. May God continue to bless you all and for those going for the interviews all the best of luck the ones waiting....patience is the key my bros

Regards,
Me!!

Happy life brother thanks. Am def. counting. The progress has been abit slow but i have a very strong feeling start April and for the rest of FY 2014 progress is going to be very high!!!
Mutu14,

happy new year my brother...hope you are well and counting down the months....

C.N: 2014AF000085xx
Entry Checked: 02, May 2013
Forms sent to KCC: 12th Aug 2013
Interview: mid Jan 2014
Visa: processing
P.O.E: detroit

Hi all,we are moving on well and still more to come.I am Happy for all who have received their visa,those who have received 2NL, and more so for good signs with Family123 (AP)I have a question "i went to KNEC offices for confidential letter but i did not put my case number is there a problem?'

C.N: 2014AF000085xx
Entry Checked: 02, May 2013
Forms sent to KCC: 12th Aug 2013
Interview: mid Jan 2014
Visa: processing
P.O.E: detroit

Hi all,we are moving on well and still more to come.I am Happy for all who have received their visa,those who have received 2NL, and more so for good signs with Family123 (AP)I have a question "i went to KNEC offices for confidential letter but i did not put my case number is there a problem?'
I also didn't put my case number,pliz tell us if we were supposed to put it down,ole lenku,Nairobba ,Godia ,jimko we are waiting.

hi parts,beth,...u need to call KNEC and have them match your case number with name..coz am not sure if the embassy will go to the trouble of matching the case number and name..believe calling Knec and also you can email the embassy ..
I also didn't put my case number,pliz tell us if we were supposed to put it down,ole lenku,Nairobba ,Godia ,jimko we are waiting.

hi parts,beth,...u need to call KNEC and have them match your case number with name..coz am not sure if the embassy will go to the trouble of matching the case number and name..believe calling Knec and also you can email the embassy ..
Oh God!then I better go to knec first thing tommorow morning coz I was there on Wednesday maybe they haven't sent it yet,thanks ole lenku.

No point to worry partitas even if yu didn't state yua CN I think yu share with no one yua names afterall during interview .the visa belong to yu partitas

am back before you had a chance to miss me... hey how you doin all you great family---mhh, festivitee got me under--- but glad av been followin all updates day in day out...kina Olelenku,Nairoba, Godia to name but few Jah blessings will always follow u after da victorious interviews... Family 2013, Daddyyen... my prayers>>>>>> Beth02, Partias nuttin left just go get urs too.... en tha rest of tha family on da wait GODS TIME IS THA BEST..and patiency pays...wow 25,000 Visa Bulletine..NOT bad but April we will just be jumpin jumpin...Happy new year en i love u all.................................................. Okello.. Jonke and tha most active clue..may God bless tha work of ua hand>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ...........

With God all things are possible. Its not your battle Family, Its God's battle to glorify his power, love and affection to those who love him. We're praying for you brother and men thanks for the spreadsheet. Its truly amazing
Indeed its God's battle brother

Status
Not open for further replies.