• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news...the outcome will be positive my friend...it is all good
I really do not know what is going on now because, I remember we submitted a photocopy of that certificate and it was put on our file, so I do not know why they are asking for it again , could it have got lost????? or they just need multiple copies for filling in different locations. I don't.

A few days tme the visas belong to yu family 2133 GOOD NEWS!

Thanks Rogers, it may not be a few days, I t may go for an extra month or two bcs, I have sent the certificate today and they have said that it will reach on Monday next week. Another point, our passports were returned at the interview to enable us travel back to Kampala so if they are to approve and stamp visas, again we have to send the passports which means more delays. Bottom line, I still need prayers.

With God all things are possible. Its not your battle Family, Its God's battle to glorify his power, love and affection to those who love him. We're praying for you brother and men thanks for the spreadsheet. Its truly amazing
I really do not know what is going on now because, I remember we submitted a photocopy of that certificate and it was put on our file, so I do not know why they are asking for it again , could it have got lost????? or they just need multiple copies for filling in different locations. I don't.

May God bless you abundantly Godia and journey mercies bro. we're also joining you in this January in Massachuests. May be we can take a cup of tea. who knows lol

Hi guys been missing in action but as you know its a brand new year and the hustle just begun...went to IOM on Monday to sort ticket issue and also tried to compare flights to the States the fares are on the higher side coz its still high season...IOM gave me a good deal British Airways on the 22nd of Jan one way to Philly will cost me 75K and as the year continues to move its gonna be cheaper according to the dude I found there...So Godwilling I will be checking out come that date and wanna take this opportunity once again to thank you all for the ideas, motivations and encouragements that we all shared.
If it wasn't for the forum I wouldn't have known about the IOM ticketing and stuff...will always be part and parcel of this wonderful forum and I promise to always update u guys on my progress as we continue to push the dream....Family and Dannyden yu are always on my prayers and thoughts...Akello, Partitas, Jorj, Nickely, Nairobba and all of you that I haven't mentioned thanks and keep the flame burning and to the new members welcome aboard and by the end of it all you will never regret knowing this wonderful site and family. May God continue to bless you all and for those going for the interviews all the best of luck the ones waiting....patience is the key my bros

Regards,
Me!!

UP DATE ON A.P
At exactly 51 days into the A.P guy, my status update on the CEAC website has changed to today's date and I have also received a mail from the embassy instructing me to send a copy of UNEB O-Level certificate thru DHL. LORD God of mercy!
Wow good to hear that !!it shows they are working on it!!we are praying for you even more!!

Last edited by a moderator:
UP DATE ON A.P
At exactly 51 days into the A.P guy, my status update on the CEAC website has changed to today's date and I have also received a mail from the embassy instructing me to send a copy of UNEB O-Level certificate thru DHL. LORD God of mercy!

That's good news. let's pray and wait for outcome.

Good to know this family. Lets pray even harder.
UP DATE ON A.P

UP DATE ON A.P

Soon you will update the spreadsheet positively.

Good news buddy!! at least things are moving in the right direction. The Good Lord shall surely do it for you....mate

UP DATE ON A.P

hi guys for the blessed ones this month here you go... last year was higher by 850. God be with us......
For*March, immigrant numbers in

AFRICA 25,000 Except:Egypt18,300
Ethiopia24,700
Nigeria9,400

ASIA4,325*
EUROPE20,050*Except: Uzbekistan 13,900
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)8*
OCEANIA
800*
SOUTH AMERICA,

Status
Not open for further replies.