• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaka jorj ushaweka ua namba bro? Will update my soon ! 2 those new comers kindly check on the spread sheet 4 easier xchangin of ideas, wish my brothas & sistas a good tym and perfect health while waitin 4 their turn !for those havin interviews God blss and kp the faith in him ! James 1:17

2014AF00073xxx

hey you kenyans, please help

I greet you brothers and sisters from kenya, I m rwandan and living in rwanda , but as so many other EastAfricans we will get medical exams and interview in Nairobi IOM/consular and we need your help: To know where to find a cheapr and secure hotel, yani best place kuhusu jinsi ya kufika kwenye embassy or Ngigiri .....from the hotel...please tell me but as I will be together with mke na mtoto wangu ...nahitaji Nyumba ndogo awu appartment licha ya hotel ..nazaani itakuwa cheaper ....please elezeni ndugu zangu ...none knows ..tutasaidiana tukifika malekani

Amani ya Mwenyizimungu jamani

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all, please do me a favor and make a copy of your forms before sending them in to kcc, that way you know exactly what you wrote on the forms when you go for your interview. Just a thought. GL

Congrats on ur winnings,wish we would have met sooner,u would 550 bob richer:p:p.Ever thought of emailing the docs rather than posting them?

Either way,its all good:):).If u can,try & keep this thread on the first page for better visibility & any way u can spread the word to draw more guys...

Cheers.

thx for the link man ...I hope you will add your email addresses as me

Dear 2014 winners, we need to make this forum active, 2013 forum has been active but their fiscal year is ending soon, please visit this forum regularly and post something. Also feed in your email addresses in the spreadsheet. We need each other in this struggle.
thx for the link man ...I hope you will add your email addresses as me

Dear 2014 winners, we need to make this forum active, 2013 forum has been active but their fiscal year is ending soon, please visit this forum regularly and post something. Also feed in your email addresses in the spreadsheet. We need each other in this struggle.

Think many r waiting for the next bulletin. Keeping the forum active is the best thing we can do to help each other. Be blessed and don't worry.

Hello aimanda7,

yeah I am from Uganda and we will indeed need to do the medical from Nairobi. If your CN is low, then you need to start preparing and getting your documentation ready.

Hello guys, how are you all, you know i applied first time and got selected but i have a problem when i applied for E.DV in October 2012 i made a spelling error which was just a one letter error now i already sent my documents to KCC with original name(according to passport) but still if anyone have any suggestion about spelling error then please help

Case No: 2014AF00099XXX
Entry checked : May 05 2013
Forms sent to KCC : June 03 2013 (DHL)
Forms received by KCC : June 7 DHL Tracking
Forms received by KCC
2nd NL:
Police clearance:
Medicals:
Interview:
Visa pick up:
P.O.E: Lakeland, FL

Hello Mushy, congs upon your selection.
Back to your question, as long as you filled the correct name on forms you sent to KCC after selection then its fine, you just need to send them a mail and point out the mistake. I also had the same problem, I misfired my birth year on the initial DV application but when I got selected, I wrote the correct years on the forms but I sent them a mail and pointed out this. See what they replied below
Thank you for your inquiry.
KCC does not have the ability to retrieve or make changes to the data that was provided on the original entry to the lottery.
Please complete the forms DS 230 Part I, DS 230 Part II, and DSP 122 with the correct information. Once received at KCC, the information will be included in your case file for review.
Hello guys, how are you all, you know i applied first time and got selected but i have a problem when i applied for E.DV in October 2012 i made a spelling error which was just a one letter error now i already sent my documents to KCC with original name(according to passport) but still if anyone have any suggestion about spelling error then please help

I greet you brothers and sisters from kenya, I m rwandan and living in rwanda , but as so many other EastAfricans we will get medical exams and interview in Nairobi IOM/consular and we need your help: To know where to find a cheapr and secure hotel, yani best place kuhusu jinsi ya kufika kwenye embassy or Ngigiri .....from the hotel...please tell me but as I will be together with mke na mtoto wangu ...nahitaji Nyumba ndogo awu appartment licha ya hotel ..nazaani itakuwa cheaper ....please elezeni ndugu zangu ...none knows ..tutasaidiana tukifika malekani

Amani ya Mwenyizimungu jamani

Aimanda7,

Karibu Nairobi, are you on 2013 ama 2014? If 2014, we'll research and let you know as your date nears on appropriate and pocket friendly places here in Nairobi, just keep us all updated.

Cheers!

thx indeed

I m 2014Af and don't worry I will keep you up to date ..it is maybe in the early 2014 my interview date ....shukran sana my friend

Aimanda7,

Karibu Nairobi, are you on 2013 ama 2014? If 2014, we'll research and let you know as your date nears on appropriate and pocket friendly places here in Nairobi, just keep us all updated.

Cheers!

Dear Guriix "Father of the 2014 thread", I am in the same boat as Aimanda7, I will be traveling from Kampala to Nairobi so all of us need help from u guys in Kenya. My interview may be in November according to the previous statistics. I will keep u posted on this. Could you please help me with your private number and e-mail address in my in box here at the forum?
I have a language barrier when it comes to Kiswahiri, the only vocabulary I know is "Habari'

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Guriix "Father of the 2014 thread", I am in the same boat as Aimanda7, I will be traveling from Kampala to Nairobi so all of us need help from u guys in Kenya. My interview may be in November according to the previous statistics. I will keep u posted on this. Could you please help me with your private number and e-mail address in my in box here at the forum?
I have a language barrier when it comes to Kiswahiri, the only vocabulary I know is "Habari'

Family2133,

No worries, we'll help each other..English is fine. I've sent to your inbox my number and email address. Feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.