• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear members ,
I need your help to review my academic qualifications and determine whether I qualify or not.
I have a UNEB O-level certificate(UCE) where I have six(6) passes(including Maths and English) out of 10 subjects sat, and out of the six passed I have 4 credits.
After O-level, I joined university and obtained a certificate in Information Technology(1year of study 2012) where I obtained a GPA of 3.15, right now I am pursuing a Diploma in Information technology(Year1 of 2 years of study). I have never worked and on the forms sent to KCC I indicated that am a student who has never worked before.
Whoever has an idea pls help me to analyze and advice me whether to continue with medicals or to abandon this golden opportunity.
We are 4 pple in the family which means 330$ times 4 = 1320$ plus costs for medicals,travel and other additional costs, this will be a lot of money wasted if am denied, so that's why I am worried to continue:confused:confused:. However, the rest of the qualifications am Ok.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Case no : 2014AF00011***
Checked : May 1st 2013
Forms : 10th May 2013 Tracked using FedEx
Reached KCC : 14th May 2013, Signed for by T. Campbel
KCC confirmed : 13th June 2013
2nd NL : Sept/Oct 2013, God willing
Medicals : Not yet
Police cert : Not yet
Interview : Not yet
P.O.E : Edmond, Oklahoma

hy peeps mpo kweli hii kimya jamani !anyway i think we need 2 be more active kwa hii forum ya 2014 cause it seems most people have shifted 2 2013 forum !wish all the best wherever you are and by the way i think kwa ile column ya kujaza we need to put a column of our phone number for easier interaction, that's my opinion fellow winner cause it seems the fire has died down .thank you and GOD bless you .JAMES 1;17 HE LOVES YOU

KEEP THE FAITH
2014AF00073XXX

hy peeps mpo kweli hii kimya jamani !anyway i think we need 2 be more active kwa hii forum ya 2014 cause it seems most people have shifted 2 2013 forum !wish all the best wherever you are and by the way i think kwa ile column ya kujaza we need to put a column of our phone number for easier interaction, that's my opinion fellow winner cause it seems the fire has died down .thank you and GOD bless you .JAMES 1;17 HE LOVES YOU

KEEP THE FAITH
2014AF00073XXX

We are here, we catch up often but now after sending the docs..not much to do other than save, prepare docs and wait..wait. From Sep/Oct there should be lots of activity when the first 2014s start getting the 2NL. Until then its Q & A time..

Originally Posted by akelloh View Post
2014AF00073XXX

Catchme usiwe na wasiwasi GOD is in control brother.Thanks family, the best advice i can tell my fellow 2014 winner is to keep calm and prepare for everything and make sure that our documents are in order! my worry is that i sent my form through KPC but on their website it indicates that it still enroute .have tried calling KCC but they told me to call after 6-8 weeks i sent the form on 23rd and yes it was registered and express ,is it cause KCC are handling lots of mails and posts ,or should i call when DV 2014 STARTS thank you and GOD BLESS YOU !JAMES 1;17

Dont call KCC,..email them with the info noted in the email below.

Thank you for your inquiry.

When inquiring about the status of your case, you must provide your full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY). For security purposes, KCC cannot reveal any information regarding your case if you cannot provide all the required information.

Tammy

Support Contractor - Serco Inc.

CA/VO/KCC

Diversity Visa Unit

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

About delivery of documents by KPC..
Walk into any post office or the post office you sent your stuff thru and ask them to check for you in their internal tracking system. They probably delivered but for some reason their online tracking tool doesn't update. Remember to carry the receipt with the tracking number or just the tracking number..

Dont call KCC,..email them with the info noted in the email below.

About delivery of documents by KPC..[B\]
Walk into any post office or the post office you sent your stuff thru and ask them to check for you in their internal tracking system..

To add on what Guriix has said.
If you've sent your Docs via Postal Corporation of Kenya, you should track them using United States Percel Service (USPS) Tracking system.
Here is the link, use the registered receipt number you have.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

I prefer this one, it's much faster than going to PCK.
Btw how are u all doing? ...lol

To add on what Guriix has said.
If you've sent your Docs via Postal Corporation of Kenya, you should track them using United States Percel Service (USPS) Tracking system.
Here is the link, use the registered receipt number you have.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...n!input.action

I prefer this one, it's much faster than going to PCK.
Btw how are u all doing? ...lol

Thanks Jorj,

Definitely easier than going to Posta offices. I checked mine on that USPS tracking tool and it worked..Tuko tu.

2014 guys, you are blessed. It's a well deserved roller coaster ride that will forever remain edged in your life. I remember being in the same situation, sometimes the anxiety was unbearable but that was overshadowed when i saw the I-551 sticker on our passports. You can only make your forum busy by being active on it. That is not to mean you move away from other forums, gather as more info as you can and don't forget to save for that epic final move. Barikiweni sana and will be watching from the terraces for those success stories.

Thanks Jorj, where is the link, do you mean the one which leads to the excel sheet, if its the one , I have filled in the last Row.
I have some questions to ask however.

Hello, Yes I meant that link.
I'm glad someone in dv 2013 answered you question inregards to your educational qualifications. Well I couldn't have replied to that because I am not well conversant with the educational system in your Country.
;)

hy jorj imagine have checked fron the USPS lakini it still indicates nothing i think kuna issue with hawa watu kpc are really letting letting me down tumbo joto sijiu whats wrong !i tried calling usps and they said investigation should start na kenya msa office.Thanks bro GOD bless you

News : Americans Want Congress to Pass the Senate Immigration Bill

The immigration bill has passed the senate now on cnn....making us the last group in Dv lottery....so guys thank God for the opportunity coz as it stands now 2014 winners are the last in the history of greencard.
Momentum for a major immigration overhaul has stalled in the House, as Republican leaders there have declared the Senate’s 1,200-page bill dead on arrival. Follow the link below to read more

http://www.nationaljournal.com/cong...-to-pass-the-senate-immigration-bill-20130717

hy jorj imagine have checked fron the USPS lakini it still indicates nothing i think kuna issue with hawa watu kpc are really letting letting me down tumbo joto sijiu whats wrong !i tried calling usps and they said investigation should start na kenya msa office Visit PCK Msa Branch n inquire what's not happening to your docs.Thanks bro GOD bless you AMEN

Ebu wakute ASAP

niaje budah imagine kpc are really a nuisance they are sayin ati watatuma inquiry to see what is wrong with the mail am praying hard wapate hiyo mail cz its long time since i sent it.hope ya good brother God bless

niaje budah imagine kpc are really a nuisance they are sayin ati watatuma inquiry to see what is wrong with the mail am praying hard wapate hiyo mail cz its long time since i sent it.hope ya good brother God bless

My dear sister I want to advice to just email the forms direct to KCC it will save u the hustle. Use adobe XI to fill the forms afresh send them as attachemnt with your Photo affixed on the front page and explain to them via email the reason.....no need ukuwe na stress nyar dhot. Remember to sign the printed ds forms before scanning and attaching to the KCC email

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah bro godia kindly inbox me with your number if you can !whats your case number brother hawa kpc wananiudhy sana ,imagine i went huko jana and they told me they r checking on that issue !mos owadwa ok an nyako jadhot but dont mind about it thank and GOD BLESS YOU about mailing the forms afresh to KCC i think i will do it later after knowing the fate of my first forms bro

my case number is @ my signature
yeah bro godia kindly inbox me with your number if you can !whats your case number brother hawa kpc wananiudhy sana ,imagine i went huko jana and they told me they r checking on that issue !mos owadwa ok an nyako jadhot but dont mind about it thank and GOD BLESS YOU about mailing the forms afresh to KCC i think i will do it later after knowing the fate of my first forms bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.