• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sent my forms around may must there be a confirmation receipt? or how is it like

Dougkaich,

Send them an email to confirm receipt. It might take up to a week to get a reply but be patient and remember to include the info below :

Thank you for your inquiry.

When inquiring about the status of your case, you must provide your full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY). For security purposes, KCC cannot reveal any information regarding your case if you cannot provide all the required information.

Tammy

Support Contractor - Serco Inc.

CA/VO/KCC

Diversity Visa Unit

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Yea I heard....I can see we share almost the same Case Number...

Yes our case numbers are almost the same, the difference may be in the last 3 digits. Most probably we must expect 2nd NL in Sept, Oct according to the past statistics

Yes our case numbers are almost the same, the difference may be in the last 3 digits. Most probably we must expect 2nd NL in Sept, Oct according to the past statistics
I think we'll have the 2nd NL in Sep coz going by the previous bulletins we might have our interviews in Nov.

hamna any infor from uspc but mimi na relax am giving them 2 month kama hamna anything from kpc and uspc i will send the paper again bro ,jst relaxin kaka for now ! hp uko safi na mambo goody kwangu shega 2 kusubiri 2 kaka actually am practising patience ! Kwa wote wa 2014 let all b united and have faith in the almighty ,God bls our bro &sister who will b facing the co in the coming days! God bls u peep & rememba he loves u JAMES 1:17

2014 AF00073XXX

Hi people,new lady in the house...

Partitas,

Welcome to the group..you have the lowest case no. so far in the 2014AF here..we look forward to hearing your CO experiences.

For an easier signature, follow the following steps.

Signature
For your fellow DV winners to be able to know and interact with you well please update your signatures. This is the place your forum mates will see when you sent the forms, when you are going for medicals, interviews, and even your POE Point Of Entry or where you intend to stay in the US.

Steps >>>> At the top of the page go to Forum Action >>>>Click on Edit Profile >>>> on the left side of the page go to >> My Settings >>> click on >>> Edit Signature. When a page opens >> this is where you will write your details to look like the ones you see below our posts.

karibu sana madam welcome and feel free 2 interact with fellow winners ,am takin this oppournity 2 wish success for your selection and also since u hav a lower case number .God bls u and remember he loves you ,kindly find the spread sheet of 2014 winners and fill in your details .feel free 2 interact madam .B calm and keep the faith and all will b well God blss

2014AF000 73XXX

jorj is vp ? Naona mambo shega anyway mbona hamna column ya 4n namba ? ndio 2pate mawasiliano kipoaz bro ! thanks alot brother and God bless u ! James 1:17

Godia and Family2133 you need to get your documents in order. Mid september isn't far off.
Thanks JONGE, I am thru with most of the Docs, I am now chasing the long birth certificates and I-134. For the marriage certificate, I dont know whether I have to register the church marriage.
Godia what is the progress, time is not on our side

Hi people,new lady in the house...

Send them an inquiry mail. In the mail include your details i.e case number , Name, Post and date of birth (Format mm-dd-yy). Mine they had taken long without replying until I sent them a mail and they confirmed.

high case number

I have high case No 2014AF00099XXX please tell me how much chances i have to schedule my interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.