• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Pose, send KCC a mail of inquiry, that's what I did too. They replied as below
Subject : Inquiry
Case number: XXXXXXXXX

United States Department of State
Kentucky Consular Center
3505 North Highway 25W
Williamsburg, KY 40769
U.S.A

Dear Sir/Madam,

I mailed forms DS 230 and DSP 122 on the 10th of May 2013 to KCC. I am
inquiring whether the forms were successfully received.
My details are:
Case number: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Date of Birth: MM-DD-YY
Principal Applicant name:
Preference Category: DV DIVERSITY
Foreign state Chargeability: UGANDA

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Yours sincerely,
Family2133
Case number: 2014AF000XXXXX
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow
several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based
on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov
after the 15th of August to locate the current numbers being processed.
Diversity Visa Unit
Phone: (606) 526-7500
Email: KCCDV@state.gov
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or
refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be
considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and
Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such
information must be solely for the formulation, amendment,
administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and
other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM
guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review,
retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance
upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions
provided in 12 FAM 540.

Jorj mimi niko. i am just waiting for feedback first so I can update and input my details as well.got PCB confirmation but no confirmation yet from KCC so am now abit worried its almst 12 weeks since.

don't worry , ugandans you re lucky at least you re good at english ....when rwandan we re not .....but I m hopeful that the Almight will grant me that visa, and I thankful to that I have been selected at least .....so let s wait and take the interview ...

don't worry , ugandans you re lucky at least you re good at english ....when rwandan we re not .....but I m hopeful that the Almight will grant me that visa, and I thankful to that I have been selected at least .....so let s wait and take the interview ...
Aimanda7, when it comes to DV never mind about English profiency because even if it gets worse, they can arrange for you a translator. What matters is your eligibility for the visa i.e, Nationality, education(High school) and medical fitness.

aimanda7 the language isn't a very big issue really...English you can always learn...just make sure you meet the minimum requirements just as Family2133 has put it...also from your CN you still have sometime to perfect your english anyway just to calm your nerves.

OK let me relax then ....because I m good at Kishwahili if they can provide me a translator every thing will be ok, but I m improving my english nowdays don't worry ....

Jorji, how can we help mushy fill the info in the spread sheet
Mushy, have you tried filling it again from you last attempt. You should click submit after you've finished editing.
Try using a computer/laptop instead of a cellular. Report back the results. I have filled in your name and case number, continue filling the rest of the fields. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way forummates, the next visa bulletin is ours...I think it should come out mid this month...I think that is also about when the first 2NL will also come-out

Mushy, have you tried filling it again from you last attempt. You should click submit after you've finished editing.
Try using a computer/laptop instead of a cellular. Report back the results. I have filled in your name and case number, continue filling the rest of the fields. ;)

its done

Status
Not open for further replies.