• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014AF00073XXX

yeah I had sent an email 2 them waka rply

Due to the large volume of mail processed at KCC on a daily basis, confirmation of receiving your correspondence may not be feasible at this time. If you have submitted your forms, please allow six to eight weeks after the mailing of your forms before inquiring about delivery confirmation. If you have not submitted your forms, please do so to ensure that your case can begin processing. Mail is processed in the order of the date received, thus the importance of submitting your forms in a timely manner.

this was their reply mate!sijui itakuwaje but am planning kusend them an email after six weeks! thanks a lot God blesS kindly read JAMES 1;17

BUT IF YOU SEND THROUGH DHL IT IS EASY TO TRACK AND TO KNOW IF IT IS RECEIVED OR NOT
yangu nilisubiri hadi ikafika then i called them and they confirmed that they have received my form even they send email after i call them

Thanks man

Send to
Diversity Immigrant Visa Program,
Kentucky Consular Center,
3505 N.Highway 25W,
Williamsbug,
KY40769

please just check on your both form DS-230 in the INSTRUCTIONS part you will see the address

Thank you bro. Indeed i saw that address on the DSP-012 form but i also saw in another place the address to be U.S Department of State.....Any away thanks.:cool:

Hi akelloh,

it is indeed a good idea if we can create our own excel or table for DV 2014. It could be a google docs managed by say you and the rest of us can just update our details. What do you think?

Akelloh and Jonge,
The excel sheet is already there. Created long time ago by Obeezyb.
Check page 3 of this forum and you'll see the link, Follow t and update your details.
Regards.

bro jorg hamna ya 2014 have just checked its for 2013 .Kwani have you filled your details on excel sheet yaself? Thanks peeps n God bless james 1;17

yeah bro jorj have seen it !thnks for that bro kwani passport is required when going for the interview kaka.thanks dude again I think you should post the link ndio people be informed .GOD loves you man I know we will over come this and be victorious .JAMES 1;17
Iwould really like to know a case namba near mine ,I think it will make us work as a team

2014AF00073XXX

Hello JORJ,

thanks for the link, I have added my details to it. We need to keep track of what is happening on the DV 2013 forum. Lots of useful information there.

Thanks to the almighty i made safely back home its good 2 be back anyway guys i suggest that on the excel sheet we should add our contact details like mobile 4n nambers ,or you guys what your take on that? my LORD HAS BLESSED ME TODAY .JAMES 1;17

2014AF00073XXX

Thanks to the almighty i made safely back home its good 2 be back anyway guys i suggest that on the excel sheet we should add our contact details like mobile 4n nambers ,or you guys what your take on that? my LORD HAS BLESSED ME TODAY .JAMES 1;17

2014AF00073XXX

The immigration bill has passed the senate now on cnn....making us the last group in Dv lottery....so guys thank God for the opportunity coz as it stands now 2014 winners are the last in the history of greencard.

Godia,
Damn I have seen it also. Hush $43 billion to beef up security at the borders.
24/7 drone patrols along the same same borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.