• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

@briceipt i told to have faith and hang on bro ,that its will soon come to past bro!! Congratulation bro ,i am happy for u bro!!

@briceipt ur case just change 4rm Ready to issue ryt, or did it change to Ap before change to issue bro??

Guys guys... Just checked my status. To my surprise it's saying Visa issued. I just spent the worst 6hours of my life

Congratulations. Sorry you had to go through that nightmare for nothing.

Hello guys... I just had a scary conversation with the embassy in nairobi. She said that they got my passport but there is no visa number available for me, and the chance for me to get the visa are 50-50. The reason Is because I sent the passport little bit late. (did my interview on 23th July) and the passport got there on 4th of august. They cannot put me with others who did their interview in July. This is something I couldn't expect. They told me to wait again

Precisely why I preach all over the place and try to tell people to not put too much faith in what "the lady" says when they call. "She's" been know to not quite have accurate information.

It changed from ready to issued. I am waiting for tyt and prince john... Thank u guys for ur support... I really appreciate

Imela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessedImela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessedImela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessed:):D;):p:*:cool:

Last edited:
Imela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessedImela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessedImela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessedImela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessed:):D;):*
An other victory in this thread :)