• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Congr
Imela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessedImela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessedImela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessed:):D;):p:*

Congrats PJ on your good news,by the wat which state are you headed to?

Reactions: tyt
ameen... My fouroum mates pls help me here , i just read a post from the embassy just nw ,that they want to evacute the embassy ,jst coz the out break of these ebola virus , they asked all usa citizen to go and registered nw at the embassy coz they want to remove their staffs here!! O God what is happening to me ? Pls save me!!

The State Department on Thursday ordered family members of U.S. embassy employees in
Sierra Leone to evacuate the country’s capital,
Freetown, due to worries that the ongoing Ebola
crisis is overwhelming medical facilities there. “The embassy [in Sierra Leone] recommended
this step out of an abundance of caution,
following the determination by the Department’s
Medical Office that there is a lack of options for
routine health care services at major medical
facilities due to the Ebola outbreak,” State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf said in a
statement. The agency added that it is “reconfiguring” staff
at the embassy in Freetown “to be more
responsive to the current situation.” That
includes focusing on helping U.S. citizens in the
country, as well as working with Sierra Leone’s
government and international health and non- government relief organizations. “We remain deeply committed to supporting
Sierra Leone and regional and international
efforts to strengthen the capacity of the
country’s health care infrastructure and system,”
Harf said, “specifically, the capacity to contain
and control the transmission of the Ebola virus, and deliver health care.” Asked about the number of family members
leaving Sierra Leone, and the number of embassy
and consular staff remaining, Harf said, “We don’t
give exact numbers in any of our posts for
security reasons.” A look at how the ebola virus has spread since
March 23, 2014. Earlier this month, the U.S. government also ordered family members of the embassy in Liberia to leave that country’s capital, of
Monrovia. The agency cited similar concerns
about the deteriorating public health system
there as the outbreak worsened. Harf said that embassies with consular services
remain open, and that the agency is “taking a
look” at situation in Guinea to determine whether
family members of U.S. personnel there also
should be evacuated. Previously, the Peace Corps and some international aid groups have temporarily pulled
hundreds of volunteers and employees out of
affected areas. Thursday’s action comes as the worst recorded
Ebola outbreak in history continues to deepen.
According to the latest update from the World Health Organization, the death toll in the four
countries struggling to contain the virus has
climbed to 1,069, with a total of 1,975 reported cases.

ameen... My fouroum mates pls help me here , i just read a post from the embassy just nw ,that they want to evacute the embassy ,jst coz the out break of these ebola virus , they asked all usa citizen to go and registered nw at the embassy coz they want to remove their staffs here!! O God what is happening to me ? Pls save me!!
This is an emergency situation...we can only sit and wait. The website should have more information on what next. Am not sure there is much you can do but wait...

This guy must be crazy.He is kenyan 2014dv winner,has/had a very good CN,15xxxxxx but was unable to keep his initial appointment.After many week of calling and sending emails to the embassy,he finaly got an appointment on 18sept,The only problem is that all his money will go down the drain as he had filled himself and 2 daughters,leaving out the wife whom he wasnt in good relations with @ the time of the lottery.When i try to explain to him he doesnt stand a chance,he insists the truth will set him free,that he will tell the CO the truth,that his wife had run away from home during the application.But does the embassy care?i will post his experince right here come 18th,i wonder what miracle will save him.

This guy must be crazy.He is kenyan 2014dv winner,has/had a very good CN,15xxxxxx but was unable to keep his initial appointment.After many week of calling and sending emails to the embassy,he finaly got an appointment on 18sept,The only problem is that all his money will go down the drain as he had filled himself and 2 daughters,leaving out the wife whom he wasnt in good relations with @ the time of the lottery.When i try to explain to him he doesnt stand a chance,he insists the truth will set him free,that he will tell the CO the truth,that his wife had run away from home during the application.But does the embassy care?i will post his experince right here come 18th,i wonder what miracle will save him.
@Prince John well that's an outright DENIAL and hes going nowhere n he had better prepare for DV2016...............US embassy doesnt care that yu are not in gud terms with your spouse>>>>>Wat a wasted Chance

@ banangeh,choices have consequences,its his choice.btw pple,my status changed to issued on thusday but i havent yet received an email for the waybill No'.How long does it take generally?I registerd with DHL like 8 days ago.

@ banangeh,choices have consequences,its his choice.btw pple,my status changed to issued on thusday but i havent yet received an email for the waybill No'.How long does it take generally?I registerd with DHL like 8 days ago.
@Prince John Congrats on getting your Visa well it will be out in atleast three working days i.e the email with the waybill No...................C yu in states:)

Yeap DENIAL written all over this one indeed...