• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Congrats Prince John. Am happy for you and your family. God is awesome
Imela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessedImela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessedImela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessed:):D;):p:*:cool:

Imela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessedImela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessedImela imela imela papa!Good news!!I checked the status of our visas last night @ 10pm local time,all ISSUED!!did i say issued?yes,ISSUED!how?do i even know?As of yesterday 3:30pm,twas AP.God must have worked overtime for me!!feeling blessed:):D;):p:*:cool:
Awesome news Prince John...all the best with the preps...now @tyt is left...

congratulation, congratulation, congratulation prince john ,am happy for you ,God is so great....may the Lord be with u in ur new home!!!

okay...thank u for ur reply that gives me hopes ,pls my fouroum mates pls remember me in ur prayer pls guys!! Am still waiting for this Ap to resolved nw before the end of this month...pls guys!!