• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Wow July 1st - if only you know how relaxing it is to be here!!!! So let us see what next week holds for us - but by Thursday/Friday the figures shall be out....n next week i do expect the NLs to be out....
Guys - Our Days have arrived.

administrative review and administrative processing are this the same thing or not?? Pls help me witht answer because this thing make me sick now!!

administrative review and administrative processing are this the same thing or not?? Pls help me witht answer because this thing make me sick now!!

One is a technical jargon and the other one is a lay man's term but they both mean technically the same thing - more or less means additional reviews or more thorough background checks are being carried out.

but did you have your passport at the time of your interview though? @Guriix please see this and advise your friend it might be hie/her only salvation with this short time

She went to the embassy today and was told to schedule her medicals and then try get an interview date online..Hopefully she gets one before 30th September..Ronnyblessed from DV2013 was able to reschedule but it's not easy.

Wow July 1st - if only you know how relaxing it is to be here!!!! So let us see what next week holds for us - but by Thursday/Friday the figures shall be out....n next week i do expect the NLs to be out....
Guys - Our Days have arrived.
All the best back benchers God is with us all

Last edited:
PLEASE HELP.My son is 2 years old,i need to know what vaccines he will receive.I know of MMR,DULTAVAX,VARICELLA AND INFLUENZA AS THE MUST HAVE for the adults,what about young children as my 2 year old son?kindly help me.

PLEASE HELP.My son is 2 years old,i need to know what vaccines he will receive.I know of MMR,DULTAVAX,VARICELLA AND INFLUENZA AS THE MUST HAVE for the adults,what about young children as my 2 year old son?kindly help me.
Hi Prince John,

I think if you go back a couple of pages, someone has shared this list already.

Hello dears,
I have question regarding to my name as we had discussion on in some previews pages ago,
Question: in my 1NL my name is stated (NFN Ni*******) it means when I was registering to DV I made mistake that put my name in just last name not in my first name as in my passport there is not stated any first or last or family name just a surname is written, In my form I written my name in First name in DS-230. I am so worrying about this name issue but my country had this kind problems before as Misspelling of name and bla bla but my issue is a bit different. as my name is written in all my documents are the same and there is no first name or last or family name specified in any document they just wrote a name now when I am going to translate my country documents they requiring a first name what I have to do, I have to write my name in first name or last name ? please help

Hello dears,
I have question regarding to my name as we had discussion on in some previews pages ago,
Question: in my 1NL my name is stated (NFN Ni*******) it means when I was registering to DV I made mistake that put my name in just last name not in my first name as in my passport there is not stated any first or last or family name just a surname is written, In my form I written my name in First name in DS-230. I am so worrying about this name issue but my country had this kind problems before as Misspelling of name and bla bla but my issue is a bit different. as my name is written in all my documents are the same and there is no first name or last or family name specified in any document they just wrote a name now when I am going to translate my country documents they requiring a first name what I have to do, I have to write my name in first name or last name ? please help

i think you should send a mail to KCC, and explain them... i would advise u to do so as quickly as possible. i hope this will help

Hello dears,

Aslong as all the names in your certificates are in your passport then you don't have to worry. When you were filling ds230 forms what did yu list as you First Names and Surname?

@Jorj ... Yes all names in my passport and certificates and other documents are the same thus, in ds-230 I mentioned my name in first name. it's not specified in none of my documents about First name , Last name or Family name there is just a name option mostly in our country it happens that some people don't know what is there last name ...lol
as a friend of mine he filled all forms in DV and his 1NL is also with his last name included but he doesn't have any last name in his other documents like passport and certificates he got his way and now trying to put a last name in all his documents including passport , School certificate and so on.
Wish the CO understand the situation of my country( Afghanistan) as in reciprocity of the country for Afghanistan they mentioned the miss-transliterating of the name are happening in this country and which maybe okay ... but about my situation I am so in worry ...