• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

since may 6th waiting and copleteley dissapointed no phone call yet ,i email them after two weeks and they reply to me my case is undergoing administrative review , help me Allah God...am sicked...

dougkaichbackbenchers446 said:
actually my case number is 2014FA00098*** when should i expect my interview?
Hi D, we are all backbenchers and has been waiting for this since may2013. Let just our good lord will see us through. I guess sept bc am AF97*** waiting in sept too.

blessedkate said:
Hi
Hi Chrys n Pam, am a Cameroonian too based in Yde. i have been readx every post here. Just didnt know how to go about it. sorry am writx on ur wall Christable. Wish you guys da best.God is not like man dat He should change His Mind. He will sure finish what He started.Stay blessed gurls.
Hi blessed,Is pam here thanks
for joining us. We are now 3paysan that I know.hopefully we will be current in sept. What CN are you?

HI....should i have bankstaments ? and will i be asked to produce them?

Depends with which Embassy you'll get your interview. For some Embassy, it's a must. For others it's not a must but the CO can still ask for it.
If you can, just carry it. Which Embassy will you have your interview.
Btw we have discussed this issue so many times, please go back some few pages back and read more about it.

since may 6th waiting and copleteley dissapointed no phone call yet ,i email them after two weeks and they reply to me my case is undergoing administrative review , help me Allah God...am sicked...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqZnbgMvNnNHdFFZS2hKS295c1BDR1dpb1RLZ1laWnc#gid=0
If you follow the above link which is (dv2014 EA spreadsheet link), You'll see that Danny got his visa after 123dayz on AP. So chill out alittle bit more. It's hard i guess but you'll have the visa soon

Last edited:
Reactions: tyt
I mean filing for a spouse of a permanent resident (someone you married after becoming a permanent resident who is still in Kenya or any country outside USA). How long will it take before they are invited for an interview....I request for a real successful example from Kenya.

I mean filing for a spouse of a permanent resident (someone you married after becoming a permanent resident who is still in Kenya or any country outside USA). How long will it take before they are invited for an interview....I request for a real successful example from Kenya.
You are confusing me - I just answered your question in another thread... The process applies to petitioners and alien relatives worldwide, hence it does not matter that you are from Kenya.

Perhaps you should find the forum that deals with sponsoring spouses of permanent residents. As britsimon has already pointed out to you, this is the DV forum and the situation you describe no longer pertains to the DV process. Other forums will no doubt be able to answer you better.

Depends with which Embassy you'll get your interview. For some Embassy, it's a must. For others it's not a must but the CO can still ask for it.
If you can, just carry it. Which Embassy will you have your interview.
Btw we have discussed this issue so many times, please go back some few pages back and read more about it.
@Jorj are you not yet current?when is your interview date?

@Guriix when do you plan to make the big move?
She went to the embassy today and was told to schedule her medicals and then try get an interview date online..Hopefully she gets one before 30th September..Ronnyblessed from DV2013 was able to reschedule but it's not easy.

What is your advice bro, Go for the cert or wait for the second NL? Thanks

@D_J what is your case number?I cannot see it in your signature, but either way the last set of interviews will be September, so getting the Police Certificate now is okay as it expires only after 6 months in Kenya, don't know for other countries. If however, you have lived in different countries since age of 18, get the PCs from the other countries as well.

@D_J what is your case number?I cannot see it in your signature, but either way the last set of interviews will be September, so getting the Police Certificate now is okay as it expires only after 6 months in Kenya, don't know for other countries. If however, you have lived in different countries since age of 18, get the PCs from the other countries as well.

Thanks alot for your informative note. My CN is AF000879xx. Thanks

Hallo folks ,our tym ishere lets all be patience cz we shall all be current and i believe we will have our visas and o thse going for their medicals.interviews i wish you well indeed ina couple of days we shall all be having smiles ,let trust in the lord cz he has a reason for choosing us .Tyt i wish you all the best and do not panick cz in last yrs DV there was sum1 who was in AP till the last fews days of Sept ,keep the faith folks and remember God loves you.we are near the finish line folks

Today's devotion

Psalms 37;4-5

Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him and he will do this:

Remember God loves you and be blessed folks