• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Hi my dear Forum-mates,
Long time,i hvnt been updating since i didnt know how to get to the new forum,until today a colleague of mine showed me.I thank God for the far he has brought us.I became current last month,i received 2NL and am thru with the medicals a few days ago and my interview is end of this month.Am praying for those who are still waiting to be current Gods timing is the best,and for those going for the medical and interviews,may God bless you all.

Gd evening to you all and God loves you

Hi my dear Forum-mates,
Long time,i hvnt been updating since i didnt know how to get to the new forum,until today a colleague of mine showed me.I thank God for the far he has brought us.I became current last month,i received 2NL and am thru with the medicals a few days ago and my interview is end of this month.Am praying for those who are still waiting to be current Gods timing is the best,and for those going for the medical and interviews,may God bless you all.

Wish u the best Nicy as u prepare to face the CO by month end.
We are right behind u waiting to be current few days from now. God be our helper

Thank you Christabel,
You will be current in a few days,we are all praying for you.God will never forsake his people.
blessings

This is for those who are yet to book their medicals,i completed the process yesterday.Start by picking the payment coupon @ IOM,87 strt off Unep lane.please carry your interview appointment letter with you plus any vaccination records that you may be having.After security check you will be directed to the receptionist,serve the receptionist with your interview letter then wait to be called.You will be served with a commercial bank of Africa coupon(138 USD=12,144 Ksh for adults and 105 USD=9445 for children below 15 yrs.You will also be given detailed instructions for medical requirements and a medical appointent letter showing the date and time for your medicals. Walk towards Village mrkt,you will find CBA bank,make your payment and keep the slip.

This is for those who are yet to book their medicals,i completed the process yesterday.Start by picking the payment coupon @ IOM,87 strt off Unep lane.please carry your interview appointment letter with you plus any vaccination records that you may be having.After security check you will be directed to the receptionist,serve the receptionist with your interview letter then wait to be called.You will be served with a commercial bank of Africa coupon(138 USD=12,144 Ksh for adults and 105 USD=9445 for children below 15 yrs.You will also be given detailed instructions for medical requirements and a medical appointent letter showing the date and time for your medicals. Walk towards Village mrkt,you will find CBA bank,make your payment and keep the slip.

Thanks Prince John for sharing...I will take note...all the best with the interviews

Well I am married and just a week away from my 50th birthday - so I don't think I'll be dating any 16 years old girls - no matter how useful the in laws might be...
Ooops sorry for that & accept my appologies, anyway she qualifies to be your daughter or your daughter in law whichever is less\more!

Hi my dear Forum-mates,

@Nicy well wish you well am in the same boat and indeed Gods time is the best and indeed we are all blesd and wish to meet a bunch or all DV2014 forum mates in US

@Prince John Hey you forgot to mention they take your photo on day 1 at the reception:rolleyes::rolleyes: and there is a counselling session which is very informative and the guys there are very friendly:):)

Hi Pam,
hope you are holding on strong. It is well. My case numba is 2014AF58xxx. My interview has been scheduled for ending next month. Lets stay positive for Our Heavenly Father is in control.Remain blessed dear.
Hi blessed,Is pam here thanks
for joining us. We are now 3paysan that I know.hopefully we will be current in sept. What CN are you?

Nicy,
Prince John,
Banageh,
BlessedKate and
Me

Seems like our interviews are scheduled to take place in July end. Some of us might even meet at the Embassy. So I'm taking this opportunity to wish all of you the very best. May the Lord see us through.

Nicy,
Prince John,
Banageh,
BlessedKate and
Me

Seems like our interviews are scheduled to take place in July end. Some of us might even meet at the Embassy. So I'm taking this opportunity to wish all of you the very best. May the Lord see us through.
@Jorj well you are ryt we myt meet at the embassy and am wishing Us all the best we get the visas and travel to States by Sep and in Dec we have a turkey for Xmass as we guide DV2015 mates:)