• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Friends,

we are finally coming to the business end of DV 2014...this has been some journey I can tell from the contributions on the forum. For all those with Medicals, interviews this week all the best. For the rest of us, May we all become current.

Aps mood still on my mind jst worried nd confused 54days now ,but God is watching i leave everything to him!!

Thanks Pose!! Will check out that side of the town for the studios....was used to going to a photo me booth and you are sorted in 3 mins......when you relocate abroad you will find value added services and ease of access to all this ammenities and customer service that pamper you like an egg..... the day you will visit kenya after several years away.... you will be amazed how we operate by luck of customer service and luck of value for money services......you can be frustrated...to the point you wish you never relocate back home again!! I find nairobi abit better than mombasa....10 times......thanx will visit the studios this week!!!!
@utamaduni, yes nairobi is definitely much better especially on the studio front. Infact I plan to do my pics when I am next in Nairobi. by the way did you go apply for your Police Certificate already?Or are you waiting like me for the VB first then apply?

My 2 cent advice to anyone applying or renewing his/her Kenyan PP, Kisumu is the best place to be! Officially iti takes just 1 week & if you know how to talk, it takes just 2 days! I won't advice any new applicant to go Nakuru unless you've official receipt of your B.C.

PP Renewal; download forms, fill them, carry original & copies of the following:- ID, old PP, old stamped B.C, 2 pp photo, ID of recommender & kshs 4'500. But coz they require a recommender in person, you can shop for one from the queue.
Procedure for first applicants is the same except no. 2 & 3 (B.C is new & not stamped previously by immigration)

Concerning the good conduct cert, if u r in Nairobi i would recomend one to go to kiambu. It has a shorter que, n the process generally goes faster. Hoping y'all keeping well.

All the best with nairobi......i am patiently waiting for the 2nl to arrive so that i can organize my self with the days between the interview...currently working on PP renewal...by end week will have applied.... it expires in sep.....i am just shaken by the horror stories of passports being delayed....without The famous TKK....God help!!!......i am contemplating going with the passport as it is....but i know you need some months on your PP to be issued a visa..ussually 6 months....guys pray for this passport thing!! I am telling you ....you will love 1st world customer services.....

@utamaduni, yes nairobi is definitely much better especially on the studio front. Infact I plan to do my pics when I am next in Nairobi. by the way did you go apply for your Police Certificate already?Or are you waiting like me for the VB first then apply?

All the best with nairobi......i am patiently waiting for the 2nl to arrive so that i can organize my self with the days between the interview...currently working on PP renewal...by end week will have applied.... it expires in sep.....i am just shaken by the horror stories of passports being delayed....without The famous TKK....God help!!!......i am contemplating going with the passport as it is....but i know you need some months on your PP to be issued a visa..ussually 6 months....guys pray for this passport thing!! I am telling you ....you will love 1st world customer services.....
Wori not about the PP thing! While you're patiently waiting for the 2nd coming of the Mesiah frm kcc, be prepared. We've wasted more than 24 mths waiting for this thing! So it's no big deal spending some $ in keeping our docs ready & in time. Last minute rush are always risk.

What happens to the burgeoning readies?

Technically they can still apply for a visa if they can get an interview slot. So a point will reach when it will become extremely difficult for them to get and interview date and the 30th September deadline will elapse and they will get disqualified.

for backbenchers ua time is here in a week's time all will end well. remember the bigest mistake u can make is to doubt your GOd

Yeap our time is indeed here. By mid next week the numbers should be out and by mid month 2NLs should be out as well. Once the 2NL is out, I plan to start working on acquiring the COGC. All the best friends.

For anyone going for medical and passport is not ready just go with ur national id and explain urself thats what i did i dint have a passport at my meds.so no need to miss out a chance like guriix friend
but did you have your passport at the time of your interview though? @Guriix please see this and advise your friend it might be hie/her only salvation with this short time

Yeap our time is indeed here. By mid next week the numbers should be out and by mid month 2NLs should be out as well. Once the 2NL is out, I plan to start working on acquiring the COGC. All the best friends.

Yeah our time is indeed here few more days counting....
Almighty God who started this journey for us has really been sooo good to have brought us this far and success is ours in Jesus Name

hallo folks, to the backbenchers tym has come for our success i beleive we shall all be current lets trust and keep faith in our lord .To my folks who are in Msa i hv applied for COGC and it will be out after 3-4 wks .Pose there are many studio in Msa that have good services cz even my 1st pic i took in Msa and they were pocket friendly ksh 200-300. Wishing all hose goin for interviews and medicals success and i believe you will all find favor.Where is Family and there rest i believe this is the best tym for encouraging guys in the hse .Remember GOD loves you be blessed folks

Todays devotion

Mathew 21;22
If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."

Cheers buddy for the truly valuable....info it puts my mind at peace knowing i can atleast give the passport 2 months to be ready....and do medicals with my ID....i apply for it on thursday....

For anyone going for medical and passport is not ready just go with ur national id and explain urself thats what i did i dint have a passport at my meds.so no need to miss out a chance like guriix friend

Cheers pal for the word......lifts the atmosphere of faith.....true where are the old members who have already left for the.....land of many dreams......this is the time to cheer the last lot through the finishing line.......moral boost for the last VB out in less than a week....

hallo folks, to the backbenchers tym has come for our success i beleive we shall all be current lets trust and keep faith in our lord .To my folks who are in Msa i hv applied for COGC and it will be out after 3-4 wks .Pose there are many studio in Msa that have good services cz even my 1st pic i took in Msa and they were pocket friendly ksh 200-300. Wishing all hose goin for interviews and medicals success and i believe you will all find favor.Where is Family and there rest i believe this is the best tym for encouraging guys in the hse .Remember GOD loves you be blessed folks

Todays devotion

Mathew 21;22
If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."