• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

I did understand, thank you so much BUT i am confused.

I am not working right now, but i do earn via AdMob and mobile applications. What should I say ?

How do you think I should proceed ? Deposit small amounts per month to an old account ?

Personally I would get the money all in the account - whichever account - and by the time your interview comes up you will have a couple of months of statements showing the larger balance. Do that. Today.

Personally I would get the money all in the account - whichever account - and by the time your interview comes up you will have a couple of months of statements showing the larger balance. Do that. Today.

Simon hit the day again.

Actually, i have 3 different accounts which we might say well "enough". Quite confusing.

In the response of my inquiry I was asked to send the copies of some documents very quickly to Frankfurt Consulate. I sent the documents through “Deutsche Post Registered Mail with return confirmation (5.40 EUR)”. Deutsche Post cannot confirm delivery even after 5 days.
I recommend to my friends in Germany to use a currier for example DHL (10.90 EUR) if you have to send documents to Frankfurt consulate and if there is a matter of time. Deutsche Post Registered Mail (Einschreiben mit Rückschein) is complicated in our situation because the consulate is not a regular receiver. They have a different system for the reception of registered postal mails. That’s why Deutsche Post cannot confirm the delivery. This I was told by Deutsch Post hotline.

Mar cutoff will be 20050.

EU30xxxx will be current in either May or June, as the difference between March cutoffs and Arian's number is approx. 10000.

There is no reason to assume that cut offs would increase by an average of only 2500 per month on average between March's already known cutoff and your wild guess of July (Apr-Jul=4 months; 30000-20050=9950; 9950/4= <2500 per month increase).

We are EU35xxx and are confident that our number will be current in July or Aug.

but then, according to your calculations, those with NC 40000-50000 Hano not no hope

OnTheGo- what about ignoring him. With the mentality he has, he won't be able to make it in the US of A. Won't go far with his Italian skills in US soil.

for if you are a descendant of a razista, so that answer, or are you afraid that you ocupano the place

Last edited by a moderator:
but then, according to your calculations, those with NC 40000-50000 Hano not no hope

Hano not no hope? --> You mean: Have no hope.

It's not my calculation per se, I was only calculating 'backwards' (reverse engineering) what pity bull (Pitbull) stated about a week ago. I illustrated these numbers based on Pity Bull's wild guess that YOUR CN would be due in July only!

As I stated, I believe your number EU30xxx will be current in May.
I also believe that our number EU35xxx will be current in July.

No matter what pity bull thinks or stated, personally I do in fact believe that anyone above the 40,000 mark has minimal chance of getting an interview. Those beyond 45,000 should seriously not count on it.

Unless...many in the process with lower numbers would drop their application or get denied.

Help me

Hi for everyone, I was reading posts here but I couldn't understand anything., (((please advise me, help me what I need to do, everything. I currently live in USA , f1 status, I-20 is active( before was j1 exchange student). I checked lottery result on 1st May 2013 and I have been selected for future proses (.for 2014)EU00034*** I was so happy, I thought God helped me! But I don't know what was happened me I didn't do anything until today((((( today is January 31,2014!!! Is it to late for me have chance get green card and have interview until October 2014??? I tried before to send 122 and 230 papers to Kcc, on September but I didn't get any answer from them! And that paper was with a lot of mistakes! I understood I have to send new one again , what I need to do next?? What is it 2ndNL?? Why people so rush if my interview will be only next summer ? I have a lot time, right?? It is not late ? I wanna do AOS , can I send today my 122 and 230 to Kcc today and tomorrow send to Chicago another pApers ? Or I need to wait something? And how I can pay my fees?? Can I pay ? And how? I am single , no children - do I need to send 230 form to Kcc still ?? On first papers which I sent already to Kcc I wrote different answers some about my education , now I wanna send again with correct , it will look that I lied? It will attempt to my process somehow?? And first time I sent that I wanna have Interview in my country, now I can't change my mind! I need to have here, if I will have? Last question on first 122 I wrote that worked Hhc,( I am not allowed to work with f1 specially home attendant work, I have known this one later) and I paid taxes( I have ssn), so if I will send know new application that I didn't work never , can they see with my old application that different answer?? They may not give me green card because I worked not legal?? Please advise me ! I don't know what to do, I am so confused, I need very much GR. God blessed you who will answer me correctly and unostly. Thank you very much!

Those beyond 45,000 should seriously not count on it.
Why are the words of some embassies contradict this? If they chose so many numbers, then it should be. You can write whatever you want, but not contradictions official services. Pile pessimists.

As I stated, I believe your number EU30xxx will be current in May.
I also believe that our number EU35xxx will be current in July.
2 months will handle 5,000 numbers at the end of the year. You yourself believe that? If you want to carry the interview in July.

Why are the words of some embassies contradict this? If they chose so many numbers, then it should be. You can write whatever you want, but not contradictions official services. Pile pessimists.

Would you like to explain therefore why there have been a number of years in the past where regions have been cut off? According to your statement this should never happen. This debate is getting sooooo b-o-r-i-n-g... Never mind, all will be clear when the September VB numbers are finally published.

Hi for everyone, I was reading posts here but I couldn't understand anything., (((please advise me, help me what I need to do, everything. I currently live in USA , f1 status, I-20 is active( before was j1 exchange student). I checked lottery result on 1st May 2013 and I have been selected for future proses (.for 2014)EU00034*** I was so happy, I thought God helped me! But I don't know what was happened me I didn't do anything until today((((( today is January 31,2014!!! Is it to late for me have chance get green card and have interview until October 2014??? I tried before to send 122 and 230 papers to Kcc, on September but I didn't get any answer from them! And that paper was with a lot of mistakes! I understood I have to send new one again , what I need to do next?? What is it 2ndNL?? Why people so rush if my interview will be only next summer ? I have a lot time, right?? It is not late ? I wanna do AOS , can I send today my 122 and 230 to Kcc today and tomorrow send to Chicago another pApers ? Or I need to wait something? And how I can pay my fees?? Can I pay ? And how? I am single , no children - do I need to send 230 form to Kcc still ?? On first papers which I sent already to Kcc I wrote different answers some about my education , now I wanna send again with correct , it will look that I lied? It will attempt to my process somehow?? And first time I sent that I wanna have Interview in my country, now I can't change my mind! I need to have here, if I will have? Last question on first 122 I wrote that worked Hhc,( I am not allowed to work with f1 specially home attendant work, I have known this one later) and I paid taxes( I have ssn), so if I will send know new application that I didn't work never , can they see with my old application that different answer?? They may not give me green card because I worked not legal?? Please advise me ! I don't know what to do, I am so confused, I need very much GR. God blessed you who will answer me correctly and unostly. Thank you very much!

Its never late for you to correct your mistakes, and for aos or cp its your choice at the end, some will tell to go aos some will tell cp is safer because your cn is also not low,for the hhc work you did because you already mentioned it you better play it honest and not deny it in futur, be honest with the CO that's my advice to you.

It's not too late to send your forms again. If you ever get current that will be July, August or September maybe so you have plenty of time. You have a high number so it would be safer to do CP in your home country than doing AOS in the US cause you might run out of time but....

If you lied on your first form and worked illigaly then you are pretty much cooked. You won't get a visa. KCC keeps all forms that people send to them (when I sent them aditional info they said that they will add it to my file for a review) and now since your told them about your illigal employment they will check it. I might be wrong but I don't think you can get away with it.

It's not too late to send your forms again. If you ever get current that will be July, August or September maybe so you have plenty of time. You have a high number so it would be safer to do CP in your home country than doing AOS in the US cause you might run out of time but....

If you lied on your first form and worked illigaly then you are pretty much cooked. You won't get a visa. KCC keeps all forms that people send to them (when I sent them aditional info they said that they will add it to my file for a review) and now since your told them about your illigal employment they will check it. I might be wrong but I don't think you can get away with it.

Thank you guys for answer! I have to do AOS I desided, I am a student, so it is dangerous to go to my country, may be I can't get visas and I will not be able to finish my school and degree. My questions what I need to do for AOS now? Can send to Chicago my papers now? And how to pay fees??

Thank you guys for answer! I have to do AOS I desided, I am a student, so it is dangerous to go to my country, may be I can't get visas and I will not be able to finish my school and degree. My questions what I need to do for AOS now? Can send to Chicago my papers now? And how to pay fees??

Wait for sm1smom to see your question on the AOS thread, she is the right person to answer your questions properly and that is the right thread. I'm also not sure what happens if you are too late to be successful via AOS or if your DV visa is denied at AOS, as you have now shown intent to immigrate and you have admitted working illegally under your current visa :( ... Hopefully she will have more insight and maybe a way out of this.

Check on the 2014 AOS only thread of som1moms, must read all of it!
You will find valuable answers, and post there for more enquiries if you need!
Good luck

As others have said, you need to listen to what Sm1smom will tell you on the other thread - you will need to listen and trust what she says about whether you can still do aos. The fact that you worked and paid taxes on your SSN will (I believe) be known to USCIS, so they may already have determined that you were out of status. If that is correct, you probably can't do aos. You may still be able to do CP - but again, you need to tread carefully.

In the meantime I suggest you start reading because pretty much all your questions are already answered on the aos thread - all except your specific position relating to going out of status.

I am DV2014 EU39XXX
I do not understand why some people are so blind, I mean, we are in February alright, if you look at DV 11 and DV 13 is perfectly clear that DV 14 will be pretty much the same.
So, about the 140K selected, I believe It's been another mistake as the DV 12 and probably will not be repeated in the DV15.
None of us knows how it will end until September VB, however, I strongly believe that EU CN above 35K do not have much hope.

I am DV2014 EU39XXX
I do not understand why some people are so blind, I mean, we are in February alright, if you look at DV 11 and DV 13 is perfectly clear that DV 14 will be pretty much the same.
So, about the 140K selected, I believe It's been another mistake as the DV 12 and probably will not be repeated in the DV15.
None of us knows how it will end until September VB, however, I strongly believe that EU CN above 35K do not have much hope.

Hmmm - I think 35 is a bit low. I agree with much of what you are saying, but I am pretty sure that NACARA will mean more visas get issued globally, and I also think there has been a small increase in quota for EU. Those things could easily mean EU40k gets a good chance , perhaps higher. By the way - Raevsky has altered his estimates upwards - so his highest number for EU is now close to 39k.

I am DV2014 EU39XXX
I do not understand. Why do they ignore the obvious facts. If you think that you have little chance, why did you send the form???
February dv13 - 13400
February dv 14 - 16700. Equal numbers.:)
You have finished high school?
Hmmm - I think 35 is a bit low. I agree with much of what you are saying, but I am pretty sure that NACARA will mean more visas get issued globally, and I also think there has been a small increase in quota for EU. Those things could easily mean EU40k gets a good chance , perhaps higher. By the way - Raevsky has altered his estimates upwards - so his highest number for EU is now close to 39k.
For you it credibility.:D:D:D You know its bad.

I am DV2014 EU39XXX

Hey Man! Don't be such a buzzkill ! As Slon'man said you have sent your docks to KCC so part of you believes/hopes for the best. My CN is just under 39,6k so I pretty much need the cutoff to be 40k but still in the back of my head I see myself in Cali next year. Venice muscle beach here I come again :D :D :D

A lot o people use this forum to blow off the DV steam - it helps to talk to people in the same DV boat. Not saying that eeevvveeerrryyyoooonnneee will get aaaaaa vvvvvviiiissssssaaaaa but we just simply don't know.