• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

What is the typical refusal rate for Russia?

2013 CEAC data shows they do things differently in Russia.

Looking at Moscow cas, there are 774 cases in CEAC. ONE of those is refused but a further 126 are in AP at the end of the year. So - in Moscow, they don't like to say no - just "maybe later". So - taking the AP cases as refusals that looks like a 16% refusal rate.

2013 CEAC data shows they do things differently in Russia.

Looking at Moscow cas, there are 774 cases in CEAC. ONE of those is refused but a further 126 are in AP at the end of the year. So - in Moscow, they don't like to say no - just "maybe later". So - taking the AP cases as refusals that looks like a 16% refusal rate.

Ok thanks.

It will say (if I recall correctly) ready before interview too. Is it possible that your 'ready' cases then had interviews and went on to AP? Or do you somehow know when the interview dates of these applicants were?
I do not watch on Russian forums people with administrative verification. I think it's a system failure.

I deal with it. This is a system error. "AdministrativeProcessing" and "Administrative Processing"- This is who appointed the interview in January and February.
"Ready" - it is garbage. Where it came from I can not understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI there!
First of all good luck to everyone!
I'm from Azerbaijan and my confirmation number is 2014EU00021XXX.
As I understand it's probably for April?

Last month I was almost sure that February's VB will cover 22K (thanx to pitbull))) Hope that this time I'll get it.

Well Pitbull is so full of bad information the only surprise is that he was even as close as he was. To be honest though - we were all hopeful of it hitting 21/22 last month - but you only need a 2k jump this month - so that really should not be a problem at all.

Well Pitbull is so full of bad information the only surprise is that he was even as close as he was. To be honest though - we were all hopeful of it hitting 21/22 last month - but you only need a 2k jump this month - so that really should not be a problem at all.

Providing that they wont reply Junuary's cut-offs aka +700

My question is about financial status.

Option #1 : Do you think it would be fine and enough to open a new savings dollar account and deposit 10-15 k as a fresh graduate lawyer ?

Option #2 : Do you think it would be fine to deposit 10-15 k to old savings account which has been rarely used ? (only 2500 dollars has been withdrawn 5-6 months ago, would they ask about that account's balance also ? )

Regards.

Option #1 : Do you think it would be fine and enough to open a new savings dollar account and deposit 10-15 k as a fresh graduate lawyer ?

Option #2 : Do you think it would be fine to deposit 10-15 k to old savings account which has been rarely used ? (only 2500 dollars has been withdrawn 5-6 months ago, would they ask about that account's balance also ? )

Regards.

They may be suspicious of a sudden large deposit into either a new account of into an old one where the balance has been low, without proof that you have earned that income. It's not uncommon for people to try show financial means by borrowing money for a short term deposit into a bank account, and they are perfectly aware of this.

Regards.

They may be suspicious of a sudden large deposit into either a new account of into an old one where the balance has been low, without proof that you have earned that income. It's not uncommon for people to try show financial means by borrowing money for a short term deposit into a bank account, and they are perfectly aware of this.

I agree with Susie on this. However, if the money is coming from a relative or something like that just get a notarized letter from them stating they are gifting this money to you to help with your move to the States. As long as the overall picture makes sense - they should be fine with that.

I agree with Susie on this. However, if the money is coming from a relative or something like that just get a notarized letter from them stating they are gifting this money to you to help with your move to the States. As long as the overall picture makes sense - they should be fine with that.

I did understand, thank you so much BUT i am confused.

I am not working right now, but i do earn via AdMob and mobile applications. What should I say ?

How do you think I should proceed ? Deposit small amounts per month to an old account ?