• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

urgent inquiry

Greetings
there are 50000 visa for 50000 person each year , are they including or excluding family members
Example
If I am a winner in the diversity lottery with case number x , and I am married and have 2 dependant children( 4 persons)
am I going to be considered one visa out of 50000 or 4 visa out of 50000
or 2 visas ( me and my wife while children are not considered)

Greetings
there are 50000 visa for 50000 person each year , are they including or excluding family members
Example
If I am a winner in the diversity lottery with case number x , and I am married and have 2 dependant children( 4 persons)

Hi;

You will get 4 visa from pool and 50000-4 visa will remain.

Greetings
Example

The 50,000 includes all derivatives - so you will count as 4. The announced selectees number (140,000) also includes derivatives so you are 4 of the 50,000 and 4 of the 140,000.

Greetings
Example

4 out 50000.

Since you've brought your case to their attention, it sounds like they may be making arrangement to include your name on the list of expected guests on the day of your interview, so fingers crossed for you!

so update from me. we sent to embassy ds230 part one and two for me, ds230 part one for my wife, two photos of me and international marriage certificate. today my wife called embassy and they put me on her case and told her that i will be on the interview list for that day, and we reschuduled the interview date and know is march 17th. so far so good :)

so update from me. we sent to embassy ds230 part one and two for me, ds230 part one for my wife, two photos of me and international marriage certificate. today my wife called embassy and they put me on her case and told her that i will be on the interview list for that day, and we reschuduled the interview date and know is march 17th. so far so good :)

That's great! Good luck.

I did understand, thank you so much BUT i am confused.

I am not working right now, but i do earn via AdMob and mobile applications. What should I say ?

How do you think I should proceed ? Deposit small amounts per month to an old account ?

:/.

Because of Kentucky lady, people expect a huge jump for Asia.
Do you think there will be a huge jump at EU cutoff for this month.

My estimate for the April cutoff for EU will be 23500 rather than anywhere near 26-28000 as some suggest.

I believe everyone is optimistic when it comes to make a guess about their own region and pessimistic about other regions :)

I believe everyone is optimistic when it comes to make a guess about their own region and pessimistic about other regions :)

LOL - you reckon? Regarding my hunch, this was actually my region ;)

Oh Crikey - I hope not. Why are you thinking that?

Well, of course I could be wrong. But last year Apr was 22,850, a jump by over 6,000 from March, then 27,500 in May and 31,000 in June.

I don't see any reason why this year should have a similar jump just because last year's processing happens to have lagged behind a bit initially. Just because there is an overall higher number of selectees this year (purely to ensure there will definitely be more people than actually needed) does not mean that they will need to process any faster or in greater overall quantities.

So I just think it is possible if not likely that April's cutoff will match more or less last years.
To be a bit more optimistic, I added a few numbers, so it's 23,500 for me.

Just my guess. Let's see what it's going to be. Drum rollllllll......lol

Well, of course I could be wrong. But last year Apr was 22,850, a jump by over 6,000 from March, then 27,500 in May and 31,000 in June.

I don't see any reason why this year should have a similar jump just because last year's processing happens to have lagged behind a bit initially. Just because there is an overall higher number of selectees this year (purely to ensure there will definitely be more people than actually needed) does not mean that they will need to process any faster or in greater overall quantities.

So I just think it is possible if not likely that April's cutoff will match more or less last years.
To be a bit more optimistic, I added a few numbers, so it's 23,500 for me.
In 2014 many of holes. This is the main reason.:) Your forecast unlikely. Better prepare for your interview in June.