• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

LOL - you reckon? Regarding my hunch, this was actually my region ;)

Well, of course I could be wrong. But last year Apr was 22,850, a jump by over 6,000 from March, then 27,500 in May and 31,000 in June.

I don't see any reason why this year should have a similar jump just because last year's processing happens to have lagged behind a bit initially. Just because there is an overall higher number of selectees this year (purely to ensure there will definitely be more people than actually needed) does not mean that they will need to process any faster or in greater overall quantities.

So I just think it is possible if not likely that April's cutoff will match more or less last years.
To be a bit more optimistic, I added a few numbers, so it's 23,500 for me.

Just my guess. Let's see what it's going to be. Drum rollllllll......lol

I'm glad you were wrong! Looks like you and I could both be in June....

I think you pay $ 330 per person to DOS (which is to KCC for processing your case) plus $165 per person in embassy, if visa is granted.

If you're doing CP and you send $330 to DOS, that money is toast! You will need to make that payment again at the embassy at the time of your interview.

Hey guys,

I’m getting really addicted to this forum :)

As the time pass, I’m getting more and more nervous about the VB numbers and I would really appreciate is you can give me your opinion about my case number
I’m selected this year with CN 2014EU000036XXX. According to some previous posts, I should be on the line or just a bit over the projected maximum for EU region.

What do you guys think about it?

Hey guys,

I’m getting really addicted to this forum :)

As the time pass, I’m getting more and more nervous about the VB numbers and I would really appreciate is you can give me your opinion about my case number
I’m selected this year with CN 2014EU000036XXX. According to some previous posts, I should be on the line or just a bit over the projected maximum for EU region.

EU36K is pretty good. Raevsky has a minimum cutoff a little lower than 36k - but also goes up to 38k. Personally I think EU40k is pretty safe - so you should be fine. I also think that the next VB will get into the 30's, which means 36k should come up for June interview - and if I am right then the other regions will still be behind EU which will help a little.

Sp - relax and watch the next VB or two - you should be fine....

EU36K is pretty good. Raevsky has a minimum cutoff a little lower than 36k - but also goes up to 38k. Personally I think EU40k is pretty safe - so you should be fine. I also think that the next VB will get into the 30's, which means 36k should come up for June interview - and if I am right then the other regions will still be behind EU which will help a little.

They then go current in September.

Hey guys,

I’m getting really addicted to this forum

Your interview will be in June - July.

I'm glad to hear eu38xxx