• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

che ne dite ?

What do I think? That you should stop posting in Italian!

I gave you a tip on how to translate using Google translator, I even posted this in Italian for you.

There is nothing more I can do for you, but I am wondering how you would be able to even come through the visa interview if you do not understand one word, let alone survive once you land in the US?

What do I think? That you should stop posting in Italian!

I gave you a tip on how to translate using Google translator, I even posted this in Italian for you.

There is nothing more I can do for you, but I am wondering how you would be able to even come through the visa interview if you do not understand one word, let alone survive once you land in the US?

OnTheGo- what about ignoring him. With the mentality he has, he won't be able to make it in the US of A. Won't go far with his Italian skills in US soil.

Pregnancy will cause for refusal of a visa ?

Sorry to use this thread to put a question. I'll have my interview this week in Paris, did medical tests, but I discovered that my wife is pregnant and is sure to acknowledge in blood tests we did. My visa will be refused by the pregnancy?

Best regards, and good luck for all.

Sorry to use this thread to put a question. I'll have my interview this week in Paris, did medical tests, but I discovered that my wife is pregnant and is sure to acknowledge in blood tests we did. My visa will be refused by the pregnancy?

Best regards, and good luck for all.

No, the pregnancy won't affect your visa interview. If the baby is born in the USA he/she will be a US citizen. If the baby is born before you go to the USA, then he/she will get a Green Card. Given that you are having your interview so soon, I'm guessing you will be in the States when the baby is born.

No, the pregnancy won't affect your visa interview. If the baby is born in the USA he/she will be a US citizen. If the baby is born before you go to the USA, then he/she will get a Green Card. Given that you are having your interview so soon, I'm guessing you will be in the States when the baby is born.

Thanks for the reply. I'm getting into great stress, have everything prepared for the interview, despite having lost my "sponsor", I have a job offer, I have a chart with all my data and the firm wants to hire me if you get the visa, however only now that I saw in another official website that this proposed work had to be validated by a notary. Do not know if it will be accepted. I have a bank account with about € 6k. It is my trumps. If it is refused employment letter, I have a wife with a baby of 2 years, I have family already installed in the United States, think I have a good chance of being accepted?

Best Regards,

Thanks for the reply. I'm getting into great stress, have everything prepared for the interview, despite having lost my "sponsor", I have a job offer, I have a chart with all my data and the firm wants to hire me if you get the visa, however only now that I saw in another official website that this proposed work had to be validated by a notary. Do not know if it will be accepted. I have a bank account with about € 6k. It is my trumps. If it is refused employment letter, I have a wife with a baby of 2 years, I have family already installed in the United States, think I have a good chance of being accepted?

Best Regards,

The job offer and the family there will help - so yes you will be ok. The main thing is that you (the principal applicant) meet the minimum education standard. Stop stressing - it is easier than you think!

Hello all,
I have send an email to Kcc and I have recive this answer.Can you explain me this email?

Thanks in advance,

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing.* KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of November.* Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov* to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

It's a generic email that simply confirmed they have received and processed your forms. Other than that, it is pretty meaningless (and they haven't even updated the month).

Best Regards,

I've never heard of a job offer having to be notarized for a DV interview. I wouldn't worry about that having to be done.

It's a generic email that simply confirmed they have received and processed your forms. Other than that, it is pretty meaningless (and they haven't even updated the month).

Thank you. How I will see this email for good news or bad news?
What is your prediction for next month?

Thank you in advance,and sorry for the incovenience.

Elona

Thank you. How I will see this email for good news or bad news?
What is your prediction for next month?

Thank you in advance,and sorry for the incovenience.

Elona

It's neither good nor bad news. It just means KCC has processed your forms and they will be sent to the embassy/consulate when your number is current. KCC has no authority to decide on your visa, only the consulate can do that (though if KCC spots a problem they will flag it).

German DV 2014

Hi guys.
German winners here case no 2014 EU000 27xxx. Still waiting.
Anybody here from Germany has got his interview appointment ?
Regards.

Hi guys.
German winners here case no 2014 EU000 27xxx. Still waiting.
Anybody here from Germany has got his interview appointment ?
Regards.

You are waiting because your case number is not yet current. It might be current for April, but if not, then May.

I checked manually Bulgaria. In January 42 issued, a visa 2 CN refusal , 3 CN administrative verification.
In Moscow happening mystery. All cases with a status of "READI" changed to "AP"

I checked manually Bulgaria. In January 42 issued, a visa 2 CN refusal , 3 CN administrative verification.

It will say (if I recall correctly) ready before interview too. Is it possible that your 'ready' cases then had interviews and went on to AP? Or do you somehow know when the interview dates of these applicants were?

I pointed that out almost month ago - their Jan and Feb cases were at AP even before the interview. Raevsky told me that it is something peculiar to Moscow that many of their cases are in AP status before interview - just because our Russian friends like to be a bit different....