• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

I've stopped. :eek:

The question about AP is interesting. I don't think the UK or Germany would be as "judgemental" based purely on country of origin or religion. I think there is less of an island mentality in Europe as you see in the USA. However, there may well be checks in place during immigration and obviously UK and Germany have similar intelligence gathering resources to use.

Not sure about Canada and Australia...

But Have seen so many of my friends who got UK visa within one month of their visa application. I don't think they do some kind of lengthy security checks.

Guys,calm down,the thread is going off topic,another trend.we all share AP process, wish each other success no matter the reason

Guys,calm down,the thread is going off topic,another trend.we all share AP process, wish each other success no matter the reason

Yes my friend, I totally agree with you. One can understand, waiting for months without any news, and also 30th September approaching us, certainly everybody is nervous and stressed!!!! But let's hope for the best!!!!

AP must really suck. I feel for you. Without wishing to pry, do you have any idea why you got put on AP?

Yes,it is due to a chargeability issue. My husband the principal applicant applied under his mothers country as she was only temporary in the UK at the time of his birth making him eligible to apply. The consular who interviewed us said they needed to look into a few legalities and we would be contacted within a week or two.That was 3 months ago.

Yes,it is due to a chargeability issue. My husband the principal applicant applied under his mothers country as she was only temporary in the UK at the time of his birth making him eligible to apply. The consular who interviewed us said they needed to look into a few legalities and we would be contacted within a week or two.That was 3 months ago.

Ahhh I see. So "look into a few legalities" means the CO didn't understand the rules properly. Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon!

Guys,

Just i checked on CEAC link my status has been changed today as " Issued " with a description as follows " Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted. " but still i didn't receive any call from embessey

Praise be to God - Alhamdulillah

CN : 2013AS00005***
1st NL Checked : 30th Oct 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 1st Nov 2012 DHL
Forms Received : 3rd Nov 2012 (DHL Confirmed)
Medicals : 12 Feb
Interview : 28th March 2013 - Administrative Processing ( CEAC status changed to issued 2/8/13)
visas : ??

Guys,

Just i checked on CEAC link my status has been changed today as " Issued " with a description as follows " Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted. " but still i didn't receive any call from embessey

Interview : 28th March 2013 - Administrative Processing ( CEAC status changed to issued 2/8/13)

A heartfelt congratulations to you my friend!!! You have certainly made my day by giving this good news, I am really happy for you. You will soon receive the call from embassy, so no worries. Pray for me and the rest of us. I have almost completed 5 months of AP and still counting, it is such a terrible feeling to be honest. But lets be hopeful and pray for the best. May you have a good journey to US.

congrats

Guys,

Alhumdullilah mabrook

Thanks for the prayers guys, don't worry we all will be having the same good news before 30th of September inshallah...may God ease you all pains and give more patients to hear the good news soon ....

A heartfelt congratulations to you my friend!!! You have certainly made my day by giving this good news, I am really happy for you. You will soon receive the call from embassy, so no worries. Pray for me and the rest of us. I have almost completed 5 months of AP and still counting, it is such a terrible feeling to be honest. But lets be hopeful and pray for the best. May you have a good journey to US.

Thanks for the prayers guys, don't worry we all will be having the same good news before 30th of September inshallah...may God ease you all pains and give more patients to hear the good news soon ....

Thanks dear. Which US state are you heading to by the way?

Guys,

Alhamdullillah! Congrats bro! All the best

Mabrooook ya Farook, all the best inshaAllah!!

Guys,

Thanks dear. Which US state are you heading to by the way?

Planning for frederick, MD , but not quite sure how long they gonna issue the visa , more over i don't have idea to fly sooner, have lots of things to short out before leave inshallah... hence anyway will wait for at least 3 - 4 months after chopping the visa, wanted to verify the Medical , Police report status as well from embessey while collecting the documents.. next week..

I think you have 6 months only from the time of the medical exams to fly. If it's over 6 months you will have to renew the medical exams. You better check this with the embassy.

administrative processing DV 2013 to when ???

Hi Dearest .. how do u do ??

I did interview on 1st august and the consular officer said the consulate can't print the visa right now because there administrative processing ... as u know remaining only 55 days from this program ... according to u experience in previous years .. is there anyone didn't grant the visa for this administrative processing ?? !
with my kindest regards ...