• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Hi Dearest .. how do u do ??

I did interview on 1st august and the consular officer said the consulate can't print the visa right now because there administrative processing ... as u know remaining only 55 days from this program ... according to u experience in previous years .. is there anyone didn't grant the visa for this administrative processing ?? !
with my kindest regards ...
Which country do you belong to dear?

I am Sudanese

Bro, we can do nothing except wait, and wait patiently. Look at me, I have been waiting for the past 5 months, with no news from them. So, let's wait patiently and hope for the best!!! My well wishes to all of us!!!

Bro, we can do nothing except wait, and wait patiently. Look at me, I have been waiting for the past 5 months, with no news from them. So, let's wait patiently and hope for the best!!! My well wishes to all of us!!!

thank u alot ! where r u from ??

I have friends received calling from consulate and their waiting less than u !! I am worry because remaining only 55 days ...

The US Embassy of my country is closed since ysterday ! and still they don't know when they will open again!
Here is the link why some of the US Embassies are closed:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23570832
I just hope that the closed Embassies will start working soon and hopefuly this will not affect or Administrative Processing :(

I don't think AP is carried by US Embassies, it is done in US. So, our AP won't get affected. Best of luck!!!

gabam,

If your Visa is ready and The US Embassy of your country is closed and you can't send your Passport to have the Visa printed on it, What will you call this ?? Maybe they took your passport at your case, but they didn't take mine ! so please think carefuly before you answer the question :) Thanks a lot.

gabam,

If your Visa is ready and The US Embassy of your country is closed and you can't send your Passport to have the Visa printed on it, What will you call this ?? Maybe they took your passport at your case, but they didn't take mine ! so please think carefuly before you answer the question :) Thanks a lot.
My passport is with me bro, they didn't keep it with themselves!!! And the embassy is going to remain closed for some days, not a month!!!!

Did you really know that they will remain only for some days ?????? Are you sure of that ??? I just hope not, but you can't decide as if you really know it !! See the link that I posted and read it carefully.

Did you really know that they will remain only for some days ?????? Are you sure of that ??? I just hope not, but you can't decide as if you really know it !! See the link that I posted and read it carefully.
We can only hope and pray, nothing more than that. So let's wait and hope for the best!!!

congrats dear Farook sooooo happy for you my brother, and I hope all the guyz in this thread get their visas approved before September 30th including my self .. just lets wait and hope for the best :rolleyes
keep praying guyz !!!

congrats dear Farook sooooo happy for you my brother, and I hope all the guyz in this thread get their visas approved before September 30th including my self .. just lets wait and hope for the best :rolleyes
keep praying guyz !!!
Mention some details of yours in your signature bro!!! By the way, when was your interview and which country do you belong to?

how to call using (202) 663-1225.

Dear all;

i try to call and ask about my lovely administrative processing which started from April 2.2013 using this number (202) 663-1225
it seems nobody is there only answering machine. can any one help how to call and meet someone responsible?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear all;

i try to call and ask about my lovely administrative processing which started from April 2.2013 using this number (202) 663-1225
it seems nobody is there only answering machine. can any one help how to call and meet someone responsible?

This is the number of US Department of State. 0012026631225. After the answer machine press 1 and then 0. It will transfer you to a person who will tell you about your case.

Hi, I have a quiz, My friend went for the interview today and she was told to come pickup your documents in 1-2 weeks, she signed the papers she had sent to KCC and they kept her passports. Does it mean she is under AP? they didnt tell her anything else apart from come and collect your document in 1-2 weeks. Thanks

Hi, I have a quiz, My friend went for the interview today and she was told to come pickup your documents in 1-2 weeks, she signed the papers she had sent to KCC and they kept her passports. Does it mean she is under AP? they didnt tell her anything else apart from come and collect your document in 1-2 weeks. Thanks

Tell her to check her status on ceac.state.gov/ceac. She will find out what her status, cases going through AP have their status as AP.

Suppose her case number is 2013AF00065333, then the extra zeros after AF are ignored, and her case number becomes 2013AF65333. She should enter this number on ceac.state.gov/ceac as immigrant visa. She will see her status there.

Is she a DV winner by the way, if not, and if she has applied for a non-immigrant visa then the case number would be totally different. In that case tell her to use that case number then.