• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Jimma Boy

Registered Users (C)
Hello forum mates,

This thread is for all who was put under administrative processing for DV-2013
Let's share our experience and knowledge while we are waiting.

Thanks,

which country are you from ? how was your interview ?

Congrats

I am Ethiopian, but I had my interview in Abu Dhabi Embassy, it was quite good they asked only some general questions and there was no missing documents however they put me under administrative processing.
I am checking online twice on daily basis till now no update hopefully it will complete soon.

Please,I won and I just realise that.what is the process for adjustement of statut

I am Ethiopian, but I had my interview in Abu Dhabi Embassy, it was quite good they asked only some general questions and there was no missing documents however they put me under administrative processing.
I am checking online twice on daily basis till now no update hopefully it will complete soo

Ap

I am sudanese , interview for me and my family(husband&2daughters childs) was in Cairo Embassy in 10 oct 2012, it was quite good they asked only some general questions and there was no missing documents however the visa approved for me and my childs but for my husband he put him under administrative processing and asked me if I need to wait him or not and I answered yes I will wait him and then he gave us white paper and tell us to follow through website
I am checking online several times but only I got this message "we were not able to identify ur case no plese sure that u entered ur case no correctly"
Any one can help ?

I am sudanese , interview for me and my family(husband&2daughters childs) was in Cairo Embassy in 10 oct 2012, it was quite good they asked only some general questions and there was no missing documents however the visa approved for me and my childs but for my husband he put him under administrative processing and asked me if I need to wait him or not and I answered yes I will wait him and then he gave us white paper and tell us to follow through website
I am checking online several times but only I got this message "we were not able to identify ur case no plese sure that u entered ur case no correctly"
Any one can help ?

I think you can also call US Department of State for the Administrative Processing.

Ap

I think you can also call US Department of State for the Administrative Processing.

Yes i send them mail after 2 weeks from intertview and reply withen 2 days "under going" but Ineed to check online but pending case website not functioning with me.

Yes i send them mail after 2 weeks from intertview and reply withen 2 days "under going" but Ineed to check online but pending case website not functioning with me.

Here is the number for US Department of State

visa issued

10 oct 2012 interview
Administrating process
24 oct visa issued by CO cairo
31 oct passport collect from DHL office.
Al7amd llilah
I hope Good luck for all

10 oct 2012 interview
Administrating process
Al7amd llilah
I hope Good luck for all

Hey, congratulations dear! I hope that AP thing is that much faster for everybody!

10 oct 2012 interview
Administrating process
Al7amd llilah
I hope Good luck for all

wow great to hear such a nice news, Congratulations wish u happy life in ur new journey.
hope mine also finish soon.

Hi guys!

Same problem here. My wife won the DV 2013 LOTTERY. We had our interview on October 31, 2012 in Naples, Italy. Now we are on Administrative processing and who knows how long it will take ...Let's hope for the best. God bless everybody.

Jimma, where can we check our status? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys!

Same problem here. My wife won the DV 2013 LOTTERY. We had our interview on October 31, 2012 in Naples, Italy. Now we are on Administrative processing...Let's hope for the best. God bless everybody.

What is your country of birth? They only put people belonging to certain countries on AP.

What is your country of birth? They only put people belonging to certain countries on AP.

Both born in Romania, but we live in Italy since 2006

P.s.
Our documents were OK. Nothing missing, no request for others. From the Consulate we were told that they will contact my wife, (being the winner)

Last edited by a moderator:
for mine there is a " Check Visa Status button" on embassy website so that i use my case # to check it..but each embassy has different ways so you may refer to your local embassy and email them to inquire about your status or you can call Department of State (DOS).

by the way, do they gave you back your passports or they kept in embassy?

for mine there is a " Check Visa Status button" on embassy website so that i use my case # to check it..but each embassy has different ways so you may refer to your local embassy and email them to inquire about your status or you can call Department of State (DOS).

by the way, do they gave you back your passports or they kept in embassy?

Thank you for the answer. They kept all the certified copies and the original from my wife's University Degree. They give us back the passports.

Thank you for the answer. They kept all the certified copies and the original from my wife's University Degree. They give us back the passports.

ok, you just have to be patient and wait. because no one can give you the exact time it may take to complete the process.
good luck.

case status check??

Any one can help ?

Hi sara my name is khalid and am sudanese too, I had my interview on 18 october 2012 and I was put under AP , and I was told to check my case status after two weeks from the time of the interview .. but now every time I am tryin to check I recieve similar message as urs ?!!
so plz tell me what to do ???
thank U ....