• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

hi guys, dont worry however our AP will resolve before SEP 30, i have frequently sent messages to embassy to know my AP, then they have replied that "dont worry however we will definitily resolve your AP before SEP 30" so i am feeling
better now, patient is the only one key to succeed this worst process.

I do believe this. It's hard to imagine that when they put someone on AP they don't have every intention to finish it before the deadline. Also I have searched this board and other boards thoroughly, and didn't find a single case where someone lost their chance because the 30th of September came.

I do believe this. It's hard to imagine that when they put someone on AP they don't have every intention to finish it before the deadline. Also I have searched this board and other boards thoroughly, and didn't find a single case where someone lost their chance because the 30th of September came.

Thanks for adding to our hopes, dear!!!!!!!!

I have question guys,
Now lets hope and say that our A.P. will be finished in September, the Immigration Visa will still valid for 6 months ?? or it may become less ??

I have question guys,
Now lets hope and say that our A.P. will be finished in September, the Immigration Visa will still valid for 6 months ?? or it may become less ??

No brother, it will still be valid for 6 months. The validity depends on the date of issue of the visa. I personally know several forum-member who had gone through AP, and still got visas valid for 6 months from the date of issue. My well wishes for your AP!

No brother, it will still be valid for 6 months. The validity depends on the date of issue of the visa. I personally know several forum-member who had gone through AP, and still got visas valid for 6 months from the date of issue. My well wishes for your AP!
If I get the AP done in September and get the Visa as well, that means the Issue date of the Visa will be September also, am I right ? by the way I still have my passport with me. and they said that when they are done they will call me to bring my passport.

If I get the AP done in September and get the Visa as well, that means the Issue date of the Visa will be September also, am I right ? by the way I still have my passport with me. and they said that when they are done they will call me to bring my passport.

Suppose they issue you the visa on 1st September, then you will have a visa valid up to February 2013. And, I also have my passport with me, I will send it back to them when they ask for it.

MASHALLAH! AP verified officially its over!

But Gabam I really don't know, how they allocate the visa expiration period (six months?) I had my interview in the last week of May, right? My visa got printed on 19th July 2013. The expiration I guessed would be on the beginning of 2014, but Alas! it on the first week of November 2013. Yap less than four months!! Weird, right?

All in all, I am grateful, thanks to the Creator, He always makes a way even to the impossible situations!
Thanks to the forum friends for the support, Muchas gracias amigos.

But Gabam I really don't know, how they allocate the visa expiration period (six months?) I had my interview in the last week of May, right? My visa got printed on 19th July 2013. The expiration I guessed would be on the beginning of 2014, but Alas! it on the first week of November 2013. Yap less than four months!! Weird, right?

All in all, I am grateful, thanks to the Creator, He always makes a way even to the impossible situations!

Congrats dear on getting your visa, and please pray for us as well. My well wishes for your future in USA.

Congratz dear, finally you got it!!!! but we are still waiting and waiting, visa validity as usually depends on police clearance certificate and the medical clearance report.

it is country to country varies, in my country police clearance certificate is valid for a year and the medical report is valid for 6 months, any way brother Gabam hope very soon our AP will finish
And for how long the medical certificate is valid?

it is country to country varies, in my country police clearance certificate is valid for a year and the medical report is valid for 6 months, any way brother Gabam hope very soon our AP will finish

Bro, in case we both have 6 months validity for our medical certificates, then surely by the time we get our visas, they will be expired. So, what should we do then, will the US embassy ask us to get new medical certificates???

yes bro, if those certificates were expired then definitily we will have to get both certificates again and need to submit it to the embassy
Bro, in case we both have 6 months validity for our medical certificates, then surely by the time we get our visas, they will be expired. So, what should we do then, will the US embassy ask us to get new medical certificates???

did you see gabam ? it is not necessary to have Six months validity from the day you get the Visa printed !! by the way I think they will give us enough time and it doesn't matter 4 or 6 months. At least they finish our sadness (A.P.) and give us the chance to prepare for our next steps.

Taking the medical test again is not going to be a problem because you will know that AP is over and you are ready to go to America and start a new life once you re-do it, so the medical test will not be a big deal :)

Mates,what is the use of visa bulletin if we r under AP?what will it show us?hope for good news for all of us especially in ramadan

Mates,what is the use of visa bulletin if we r under AP?what will it show us?hope for good news for all of us especially in ramadan

People are interested in the visa bulletins because that shows when you might get an interview. Once you go to interview, some people are put on AP - so correct, someone on AP doesn't care about VB for themselves, but perhaps they are thinking about others...