• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

my status on https://ceac.state.gov/ changed immediately to
Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2013AF88***
Case Creation Date: 24-Oct-2011
Status Updated Date: 17-Sep-2013

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.
Congrats dear, pray for us as well!!!!

Guys, what is happening? What are they doing with my case. They asked my passport, and they have received it now, and it has been 5 days since they acknowledged that they have received it. When will I see the "Issued" in my case. Oh God, what's happening?????

guys, what is happening? What are they doing with my case. They asked my passport, and they have received it now, and it has been 5 days since they acknowledged that they have received it. When will i see the "issued" in my case. Oh god, what's happening?????

very soon

Guys, what is happening? What are they doing with my case. They asked my passport, and they have received it now, and it has been 5 days since they acknowledged that they have received it. When will I see the "Issued" in my case. Oh God, what's happening?????

what is the reason that they put you under administrative processing ??? why ?
is it because your country is in the terrorist list or that you have criminal history or because you work in the government previously or WHAT??? what are the reasons that they put people under administrative processing for?

Hi All,

Got my stamped passport today.

@alkamaly..... visa vaild only for 2 months and the passports were delivered to my house.(I payed the extra 300 amount)

Thanks
Mak

Congratulations dear mak848, Wish you all the best. Just pray for us and keep in touch.

I am having a strong feeling that YOU ARE GONNA GET IT Brother. Just hold on. a day or two.

Cheers!

Guys I am glad to tell you that my visa is finally issued on September 16th, And I can describe how happy I was when I saw that status finally changed to Issued after almost 11 month of waiting ... I hope to hear good news about all of you soon InshaAllah ... dear Gabam and Mohanad hang in there guys it is almost over !!!

Guys I am glad to tell you that my visa is finally issued on September 16th, And I can describe how happy I was when I saw that status finally changed to Issued after almost 11 month of waiting ... I hope to hear good news about all of you soon InshaAllah ... dear Gabam and Mohanad hang in there guys it is almost over !!!

WooooooooooooooooooW aboal5old !!! Wallah you made my day man !! Alf Mabrooook and Millions of Trillions congratulations for you, I can realize how happy you are since your big nightmare is gone now, and I hope it will go for us as well :) .. All the best brother, and as We tell all the other members in this forum, please keep in touch and keep us updated with any information you may share it with us. Congratulations again and again! :)

I can't take this AP torture anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want an answer, they have no right to keep torturing me like this , I am tired of it. They have my passport now, why the hell they are not doing something now???????????? I can't sleep at night, they are simply torturing us, this is unfair!!!!!!!!!! I don't deserve this behavior from them. 195 days of sheer torture!!!!!!! I am really not interested in the visa anymore, I just want this bloody month pass, so that I get back to my normal real life. I have dreamt enough, dreams have really hurt me lately. I hate those dreams now, I just want this month to end, no matter what the result is!!!!!!!!!!! I want to become a normal human being again, happy with what I have. Enough of dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't take this AP torture anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want an answer, they have no right to keep torturing me like this , I am tired of it. They have my passport now, why the hell they are not doing something now???????????? I can't sleep at night, they are simply torturing us, this is unfair!!!!!!!!!! I don't deserve this behavior from them. 195 days of sheer torture!!!!!!! I am really not interested in the visa anymore, I just want this bloody month pass, so that I get back to my normal real life. I have dreamt enough, dreams have really hurt me lately. I hate those dreams now, I just want this month to end, no matter what the result is!!!!!!!!!!! I want to become a normal human being again, happy with what I have. Enough of dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me Too , You Gabam 100% right
I want my life come back to the normal
when this nightmare will be ended ?

Gabam, still keep hope alive. It is not over until all the days of this month are over. I understand how you feel. Just one minute or hour will make great change. It is downloading, it takes courage and faith to do this. Remember this: "Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity." Henry Van Dyke

Gabam and all the members here, Keep hope. even one minute is enough to change your status. 10 days are too many for miracles to come your way. My prayer is that you all get the visa as soon as possible. I am waiting for fulfillment of this promise

You know guys, I just called DOS 1 hour ago. I complained a bit to them, and told them how I felt waiting and waiting for the past 195 days. I asked them whether the Embassy is going to issue the visa or not, and I wanted to get an answer. She told me that she didn't have access to any information, otherwise she would tell me. After that call, 1 hour later, my status got an update at 07:30 PM. Do you think this update has anything to do with my call? 07:40 is night time, and the Embassy must be closed? I am really confused. And do you think such calls could create problems for me? Thanks

You know guys, I just called DOS 1 hour ago. I complained a bit to them, and told them how I felt waiting and waiting for the past 195 days. I asked them whether the Embassy is going to issue the visa or not, and I wanted to get an answer. She told me that she didn't have access to any information, otherwise she would tell me. After that call, 1 hour later, my status got an update at 07:30 PM. Do you think this update has anything to do with my call? 07:40 is night time, and the Embassy must be closed? I am really confused. And do you think such calls could create problems for me? Thanks

Your call would not have caused you a problem. It is horrible that they haven't issue this already and I know you must be tired of it, but just a tiny bit more waiting and patience. Try to relax and not think about it - and get ready to celebrate.

that update was by DOS, even refreshing your case, check it or update the case the applicant have called us !

Man, you have be patient for 190 days, just give it 10 days more, then at any scenario your case will end, you must be happy, coz at the end its God will, and God is choosing the better for us.

if we go to US and have no job or have a car accident make us handicap, maybe in this case our God will not choose us for the Visa !
you dont know where is right and good for us ! Only God knows

gabam, I feel you bro.

You call it dreams. I call it nightmare. I've had all sorts of them over the past 7 years!

It appears that, I'm afraid, your AP is not entirely completed, and the reason they have asked for your passport is to have it handy to immediately process it when your AP goes through. I think the silver-lining in all of this is that the staff at your consulate know what they are doing. This should be a great relief. Being in AP is a misery, but I would rather be on AP with a staff that knew what they were doing. They will deliver it my man.

Keep your spirit high and be proud that you are just paying the dues. Be proud that you have enough caring for your life goals that you go through this if you have to. That's the spirit that will get you anywhere you dream of.

For all forum friends still under AP, just know that we got...

...FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES.

I was in need and I needed a friend
I was alone and I needed a hand
I was going down but someone rescued me

My God cares too much to say
His mercies are new everyday
I get down to pray and then help is on its way

I walk by faith and not by sight
If things go wrong, it'll be alright
Cause someone greater is watching over me

Now in faith, I believe
I got everything I need
I walk by faith and not by what I see

I got friends in high places
I've got someone I can call
And I got someone watching over me

I walk by faith and not by sight
If things go wrong, it'll be alright
Someone greater is watching over me

I love this song by Hillsong, it reminds me that our Almighty God is there for me even when i am down, down, down and i can talk to him any time.

Conglats,
Another storm is over.