• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Its 23.17hrs in Nairobi, Kenya, no sleep just thinking about my AP.
by the way, Messi is scoring big for Barcelona 4-0 is the score 75th minute

Gabam, you have been so remarkable during the last several days. Don't let yourself down because of the few last steps ahead. I know this visa is very important to you but do not forget God. He is the only one who knows actually what is going on.

Please don't do too much. This visa is yours by God's will. Take care of yourself and your mental health as these are what you will need to succeed in this "jungle" of America.

Its 23.17hrs in Nairobi, Kenya, no sleep just thinking about my AP.
by the way, Messi is scoring big for Barcelona 4-0 is the score 75th minute

I am in North America and it is 4:36 pm. The game is over and Barcelona won 4-0 with Messi scoring 3. Good Night!!!

Guys, I just got an update this morning, 30 minutes ago. What do you friends suggest?

Bro they are working on your case InshahAllah you will get the it....
You waited for long.... just few more days you have to wait.....
I hope by this week AP wait is over

Take it easy.... it is difficult, but have to....
You will InshahAllah get the visa

Bro they are working on your case InshahAllah you will get the it....
You waited for long.... just few more days you have to wait.....
I hope by this week AP wait is over

Take it easy.... it is difficult, but have to....
You will InshahAllah get the visa

Thanks dear!!!!

Hi All,

Got my stamped passport today.

@alkamaly..... visa vaild only for 2 months and the passports were delivered to my house.(I payed the extra 300 amount)

Thanks
Mak

mak848,

when you are travelling to USA keep posting about your journey preparation......
I am planning to travel by end of this year. My visa is valid till 29 Feb

Guys, I just got an update this morning, 30 minutes ago. What do you friends suggest?

Gabam, you know what?, I ll never forget you, especially I ll never forget the happiness you ll feel next week with you stamped passport , but please don't forget to share us your travel experience and your life in US

Gabam, you know what?, I ll never forget you, especially I ll never forget the happiness you ll feel next week with you stamped passport , but please don't forget to share us your travel experience and your life in US

I will definitely share my happiness with you guys. But I am so desperate to get that happiness, right now it seems that I am not going to make it.

Hi Guys
i got 3 updates for last 3 days
the new is that the updates were for me and my family ( wife and kidz ) unlike every time were the updates only for me.
But my status is still showing AP, and my wife changed from AP to ready !

any idea guys ? what's mean once the status changed from AP to ready ?

Last edited by a moderator:
mak848,

when you are travelling to USA keep posting about your journey preparation......
I am planning to travel by end of this year. My visa is valid till 29 Feb

Hi Sma101,
I will be travelling in 1st week of NOV.
I am applying for jobs ...letc ...if we get any .

Thanks
MAK

Dear Gabam, do not lose faith and hope. You are in a very good phase as the embassy has no business to do with your passport unless issuing your visa INSHAA ALLAH. As normal practice, embassies avoid keeping passports for long time with no reasons which they consider it as a liability and they are responsible in any case of emergency you may face.

As conclusion, they request your passport to stamp the visa even-if you did not received your passport till 30 Sept. for sure you will get it on first week of October with a visa dated in Sept. as some cases in previous years.

I wish you and everyone all all all all the best

Dear all,

I would like to tell you that I got finally an Email from the Embassy to drop my passport, and they mentioned the following:
"You may drop the passports at the reception – window 2 - of the US Embassy. There is no need to come inside the Embassy compound. You must bring a copy of this e-mail with you to the reception (window 2), who will give you a sticker to collect your passport later from the Embassy.
Your case will be reviewed again and if everything is fine, you will be contacted to collect the passports with the visa packages in 4 weeks approximately.You are advised not to make any final arrangement for departure until the visa has been issued to you."

So I was wondering because they still say that they will review my case and if everything is fine I have to wait 4 weeks more !

Gabam or anybod else, Did you get a similar Email ? What do they mean by their Email ??
Please Don't guess an answer, if you really know the answer reply, otherwise do not.
Thanks.

Dear Mohanned, I received the same email with no phone calls, and I received my visa stamped in my passport in a week time after drop it in the embassy.

Do not worry, You already did it my brother.

1000 Mabrok

Ahmody

Dear Mohanned, I received the same email with no phone calls, and I received my visa stamped in my passport in a week time after drop it in the embassy.

Do not worry, You already did it my brother.

1000 Mabrok
Ahmody

Brother Ahmody,
Thanks for your support and for the information, After one week from giving your passport to the Embassy, Did they call you from the Embassy ? or you got a nother email ?
Gabam bro. calm down and take it easy we are both at the same boat, We waited a lot don't ruin all your waiting now and it will go over soon, just calm down and be Optimistic.